Create a free account to remove all ad content.

Author Topic:  Terraria  (Read 28916 times)

Nexy Recordsmith

• A squirrel.
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: SPO I NeXuS
Re: Terraria
« Reply #190 on: March 31, 2014, 11:21:46 AM »
There are various things you can do to increase your chances of success:
1) Use potions! You might not think they help that much, but they do! The most useful potions (IMO) are Gravitation potion and Ironskin potion

2) Try to only attack one of them at a time: This means that you should kill either Retinazer or Spazmatism before the other one even reaches its second form, because if they're both in their second form, the twins are a lot harder to handle

3) Hopefully you've figured this out already, but DON'T use melee: You should avoid focusing on melee attacks/damage as Spazmatism WILL kill you if you're to close and Retinazer will just try to get away from you to shoot you with lasers

4)If you're using guns, try using crystal bullets; They are extremely effective!

The White Rabbit

• Legendary Member
  • Are you a solo builder too?
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: Nobodies56
  • PSN: A_Blessed_Potato
  • Steam: Ray
« Reply #191 on: March 31, 2014, 11:35:46 AM »
Nexus is defiantly right and since you are playing on the console the Gravitational Potions don't literally turn your screen upside down and ironskin will save your life however my question is what weapon and armour are you using since The Destroyer is the easiest mechanical boss and The Twins are the most difficult mechanical boss since when they reach there second stage both eyes are extremely tough and difficult to kill. My best suggestion is that you focus on killing The Destroyer, using the souls of might to craft the Megashark (easily the number one gun to use on console) and the hallowed bars to start making some hallow armour (focus on the defense for solo work)

Then make crystal bullets like Nexus said since they only require crystals and musket balls which are dirt cheap to buy. Afterwards fighting both Skeletron Prime and The Twins should be an easy task with the Megashark and some wings :)

Thanks GK for the new sig it looks great!

You may be able to teach a chimp to dance, but will he dance for your tune?

The White Rabbit

• Legendary Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: March 31, 2014, 12:00:57 PM »
NEWS TIME!

For all you console fans of terraria I have just one screenshot to show you for now however hopefully it can get your spirits up and a giant grin to form.

as far as I know there is no change log that I saw however it does seem that they might have some features from 1.2.1 and onwards however don't hold me responsible :P

And for the PC users out there, no new news (loved typing new news xD) yet of 1.2.4 hopefully it will be out soon :)
« Last Edit: March 31, 2014, 12:02:55 PM by The White Rabbit »

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
  • Spring time DOOM BEE! getting ma flower on ^_^!
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: Agykoo
« Reply #193 on: March 31, 2014, 12:52:13 PM »
NEWS TIME!

For all you console fans of terraria I have just one screenshot to show you for now however hopefully it can get your spirits up and a giant grin to form.

as far as I know there is no change log that I saw however it does seem that they might have some features from 1.2.1 and onwards however don't hold me responsible :P

And for the PC users out there, no new news (loved typing new news xD) yet of 1.2.4 hopefully it will be out soon :)

with this newist update to consul, where exsactly is consul compaired to pc?? ^_^
My point has finally been made ^_^ (viva la Agy!)

anywho

Under construction ^_^! (probably something spring/Doom Bee related XD) ^_^

The White Rabbit

• Legendary Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: March 31, 2014, 02:57:32 PM »
with this newist update to consul, where exsactly is consul compaired to pc?? ^_^

No one knows really however I feel it might be up to 1.2.2 since the teaser video was out before 1.2.3 however it will have its own console exclusive things like the mobile terraria Saint Patricks day things. And should still be fun to play.

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
  • Spring time DOOM BEE! getting ma flower on ^_^!
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: Agykoo
« Reply #195 on: March 31, 2014, 03:03:20 PM »

No one knows really however I feel it might be up to 1.2.2 since the teaser video was out before 1.2.3 however it will have its own console exclusive things like the mobile terraria Saint Patricks day things. And should still be fun to play.

so will it have things liek that terrable alt set of armor for each armor set??
My point has finally been made ^_^ (viva la Agy!)

anywho

Under construction ^_^! (probably something spring/Doom Bee related XD) ^_^

B3N

• why call it a spade, if it isn't a spade?
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: Xx B3NN xX
« Reply #196 on: March 31, 2014, 05:56:35 PM »
so will it have things liek that terrable alt set of armor for each armor set??

that it will!
the most annoying thing is when you don't get an iron world and end up with lead everywhere! no ironskin potion :'(

The White Rabbit

• Legendary Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: March 31, 2014, 06:30:02 PM »
that it will!
the most annoying thing is when you don't get an iron world and end up with lead everywhere! no ironskin potion :'(

I don't know where you heard that but lead works with iron skin. If you have the alts you can always make the default things except the boss items eg BoC and EoW other than those it's fine.

As for agys hatred for alt armour. Pre hardmode armour is no different other than vanity and during hardmode each armour is just as good and the set bonus for the new alts are even better e.g Orchilicum set grants magical leaves to attack which is a major improvement to the Mithril imo.I don't see whats so bad about them :P
« Last Edit: March 31, 2014, 06:47:38 PM by The White Rabbit »

Littleman9Mew2

• I AM MEWTWO!
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: March 31, 2014, 08:07:00 PM »
Nexus is defiantly right and since you are playing on the console the Gravitational Potions don't literally turn your screen upside down and ironskin will save your life however my question is what weapon and armour are you using since The Destroyer is the easiest mechanical boss and The Twins are the most difficult mechanical boss since when they reach there second stage both eyes are extremely tough and difficult to kill. My best suggestion is that you focus on killing The Destroyer, using the souls of might to craft the Megashark (easily the number one gun to use on console) and the hallowed bars to start making some hallow armour (focus on the defense for solo work)

Then make crystal bullets like Nexus said since they only require crystals and musket balls which are dirt cheap to buy. Afterwards fighting both Skeletron Prime and The Twins should be an easy task with the Megashark and some wings :)
i dont think hallow bars exist on console version

Gun:Zealous clockwork assault rifle

armor :mythril set

potions:bowl of soup, ironskin, swiftness, mana damage boost, and thorns potion

Gear:wings,thing to increase invincibilty, obsidian shield, speed/rocket boots, cload in a bottle

arena: I decide to use wall of flesh arena since IT gives me a better dodge chance than anything else.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2014, 08:10:59 PM by Littleman »
Check out my Youtube channel!

P.S.
I'm baaack!

Littleman9Mew2

• I AM MEWTWO!
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: March 31, 2014, 08:09:52 PM »
adamatite is a pain to find i only found enough to make a drill and forge
Check out my Youtube channel!

P.S.