Create a free account to remove all ad content.

Author Topic:  Terraria  (Read 28432 times)

Littleman9Mew2

• I AM MEWTWO!
    • View Profile
Re: Terraria
« Reply #150 on: March 19, 2014, 12:03:31 AM »
there where things you could have doen pre hard mode to help your worlkd out, and also build some human made bioms because some of the run the risk of going away forever like jungle and desert bioms.

@blue, I didn't find a diffirnce in threats form the corruoption to the crimsion, if any thing crimsion at lest looked cooler XD ^_^

Actually two things i do is:

Go onto a non-hard mode world and get the stuff there.

and the other i mine a 5 block wide tunnel around a mushroom biome and the Hallow wont get to it! I just block the tunnels with dirt so enemy wont get through and the biome is safe from Hallow. woo! ^-^

Lot's of vile powder used to undo some damage to it and it is now a Hallow-proof zone. 8)
(didn't mind me about the amount of vile 'shrooms I have :3)

TAKE THAT HALLOW AND CORRUPTION! /mooning
Check out my Youtube channel!

P.S.
I'm baaack!

The White Rabbit

• Legendary Member
  • Are you a solo builder too?
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: Nobodies56
  • PSN: A_Blessed_Potato
  • Steam: Ray
« Reply #151 on: March 19, 2014, 06:35:35 AM »
Well recently I made a overground mushroom biome to get the schroomite npc andwhat happened was the bloody stylist moved in :/ had to make another house for the shroomite to move in but the good news is now I have hair which changes colour over the course of the day (which is really cool) and also got a baby mushroom following me and providing light... ♡.♡ my character is finally looking good :D also got a vanity cape which makes me look BA.

Thanks GK for the new sig it looks great!

You may be able to teach a chimp to dance, but will he dance for your tune?

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
  • Spring time DOOM BEE! getting ma flower on ^_^!
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: Agykoo
« Reply #152 on: March 19, 2014, 11:10:40 AM »
Actually two things i do is:

Go onto a non-hard mode world and get the stuff there.

and the other i mine a 5 block wide tunnel around a mushroom biome and the Hallow wont get to it! I just block the tunnels with dirt so enemy wont get through and the biome is safe from Hallow. woo! ^-^

Lot's of vile powder used to undo some damage to it and it is now a Hallow-proof zone. 8)
(didn't mind me about the amount of vile 'shrooms I have :3)

TAKE THAT HALLOW AND CORRUPTION! /mooning

just gota becarful when each time you break an evil anvil thingy, it randomly places a hallow or coruption somewhere in the map. so even if you have it blocked off you gota becarful it doesint sporead.

also i think with the last update coruption and hallow can spread threw 5 blocks now. so even more carful XD.

honsitly tho i have just stoped playing as i feel liek theres nothign for me to do in it any more, besides build but building is meh unless you got peopel coming to see it consitinly ^_^
My point has finally been made ^_^ (viva la Agy!)

anywho

Under construction ^_^! (probably something spring/Doom Bee related XD) ^_^

The White Rabbit

• Legendary Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: March 19, 2014, 11:14:43 AM »
Agy have you tried the frost moon and pumpkin moon (I think it's called) they are both end game events after you beat Plantera... plus there is now halloween event on 31st October where you get free goody bags with vanity, paintings and a pet black cat.

I found so much to do now on 1.2.3 can't wait to try the two end events.

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: March 19, 2014, 11:23:37 AM »
Agy have you tried the frost moon and pumpkin moon (I think it's called) they are both end game events after you beat Plantera... plus there is now halloween event on 31st October where you get free goody bags with vanity, paintings and a pet black cat.

I found so much to do now on 1.2.3 can't wait to try the two end events.

i think i played for the last hallowwen event ^_^. got soem pumkins and what not. i just foudn my self baord with it sadly.

i also dont liek having to use a 3rd party softwear for mp. it was nice when fergie hosted i had a lot of fun. but by my self i get board very quickly sadly.

was hoping starbound woudl change that around since there was so many more things to explore, but updates for it are coming out painfuly slow, and imo its not even at beta lv yet, so i havint played it in a while. ^_^

anywho

The White Rabbit

• Legendary Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: March 19, 2014, 11:37:25 AM »
Starbound still won't run for me and won't diagnos the issue which is a waste of money atleast I got my 5.00 from Terraria and it is dull to play SP on it lucky I can play MP or I think I would just give up :P

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: March 19, 2014, 11:46:29 AM »
Starbound still won't run for me and won't diagnos the issue which is a waste of money atleast I got my 5.00 from Terraria and it is dull to play SP on it lucky I can play MP or I think I would just give up :P

yea starbound was a blast for a while, then they messed up bad and got some peopel to lose there carictors or worlds and ships after they promised it woudlent happen again. and then it was maybe your stuff is safe but you gota wait for the correct updatre before you even turn it on.

i kinda just walked away after that. then i foudn otu there gona complty redo how the progersion systme works and have a uniqe outpost world to start with where you can hunt mine or even farm your way to victory. witch i liek the idea of a lot. but this was said a month ago and theres no sign there getting nay thign done.

so for now i wait ^_^

anywho

Littleman9Mew2

• I AM MEWTWO!
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: March 20, 2014, 09:36:12 AM »
I'm excited about the console release of Terraria! Almost the same as PC! ^-^
Check out my Youtube channel!

P.S.
I'm baaack!

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: March 20, 2014, 11:01:59 AM »
I'm excited about the console release of Terraria! Almost the same as PC! ^-^

isnt it already out on 360 tho?

anywho

The White Rabbit

• Legendary Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: March 20, 2014, 11:35:58 AM »
Oh forgot to mention that the company behind the Terraria on Console released a lil show of the new update... finally 1.2 is coming to console however there is no release date and very little information but still... it's something xD