Create a free account to remove all ad content.

Author Topic:  Terraria  (Read 28428 times)

Wezusjolf

• View Profile
Re: Terraria
« Reply #120 on: October 27, 2013, 09:14:26 PM »
So I found another Plantera's Bulb, so I dug down to it, built a little arena at the top (not my best work, just flattened land and some platforms), put the Lihzahrd Alter at the top and summoned all of the Hard Mode bosses and fought them. Pics :D
Spoiler for Hidden Content:

And here are the boss Death Messages

I had a lot of fun with this, and I would have tried to do it during a pumpkin moon but mechanical bosses will not appear during one, haven't tried the Golem or Plantera though, although it is already quite difficult to get past round 10 in the Pumpkin Moon before daylight anyways D:
People don't like me because I'm different. Well if I'm different, then they're different from me... I don't like them.

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
  • Spring time DOOM BEE! getting ma flower on ^_^!
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: Agykoo
« Reply #121 on: October 27, 2013, 10:22:15 PM »
got basickly every thing i can do done now pre hard mode.

fort is fianly done as well as all farms i am gona bother with for now. i have the stuff i need for a dessert one and jungle seeds too. if i need to make them.

got the most powerful weapons and armor i can get pre hardmode. magic kinda sucks so i am nto gona bother with it sadly.

got all the flaoting islands in my world too ^_^

with my accsores and molton armor on i have a crazy 47 def with out potions ^_^ and deal iu think 57 with my ledgendary nights edge and molton ^_^

tryed to contain current curption in my world, its not possable sadly. the jungle biom is a gonaer for sure sadly when hard mode comes. basickly whole eastern half of map is gona be doen for. whoel weastern half between dungion and my base is as good as dead too, thanks to me having an insane 4!! curption areas on my map natraly. and the way the caves/terrian are set up theres no realaistic way to stop it form spreading. that and things are gona get ugly any way once hard mode kicks in and i start breakign alters XD

did the best i coudl to make my fort defenable. even have roof defensies ^_^

guess i can just do a final check and then wall of flesh here i come, foillowed by da hard mode ^_^............were even tho i have the best of the best pre hard mode, i am sure i am gona face big trubles XD
My point has finally been made ^_^ (viva la Agy!)

anywho

Under construction ^_^! (probably something spring/Doom Bee related XD) ^_^

YoungSykotic182

• Supreme Member
  • The Demi-God giving Cold Sore King
    • View Profile
    • @YoungSykotic182
  • Xbox: YoungSykotic182
  • Steam: YoungSykotic182
« Reply #122 on: October 28, 2013, 12:03:25 AM »
Da Agy post again!
Yeah once you enter hard mode the best of the best in prehard mode suddenly really sucks XD

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
  • Spring time DOOM BEE! getting ma flower on ^_^!
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: Agykoo
« Reply #123 on: October 29, 2013, 12:47:29 AM »
went to battle the wall of flesh, got so pissed tho becuse no were onlien did i see that teh stupid thing needs to be able to path >.>
so the super cool bridge i made that took hours to do was 100% worthless becuse it needs to be able to move threw an open area big enough for its 2 eyes and mouth >.>
so what was happening (and this happend 3 times with me checkign 3 spots) was it would show up and then rigth away begin to go up intio the air, so the wall its self was still there coming at me but its eyes and mouth the only spots you can hurt it, were off screen...........so dumb >.>

any who finaly i built a small new bridge and got out my super enchated space gun and used every combat potion i could and was suprised to see me melt the poor thing XD. barly made it off the small bridge i had XD woot woot hard mode!!!!!!!!!!

..................o gawd hard mode!!!!!!!! XD!!!!!!

even with the best pre hardmode gear i coudl get hard mode was liek playing for the first time, it was nuts. broke a zillion demon alters to get the new ores to show up, got pladum (boooo, the set bounes sucks) got miteral (how the hell do i have more of the next teir ore then miteral........) and tritium!!! (woot woot, but how do i keep finding more of this then mitheral......)

any who was shocked to find out that teh nights edge with out enchats is stornger then both the paliudn and mitheral swords XD, fianly got a tritum sword that once i enchant will be stornger.

didnt have enough mith to make more then a pick ax and chain saw, so i gota find more for armor, granted at this rate i am gona have trit armor first >.>

of coruse the first night too the destryer randomyl showed up >.>, i poped soem potions and tryed to figth it..........it luaghed at me. so i saved and exited XD

anywho, got my first hard mode npc the mushroom man ^_^. hes kinda worthless to me but its neat to have him ^_^

zomg the underground hollow modes are insaly powerful >.>

any who i gota go find more ore >.> XD ^_^
My point has finally been made ^_^ (viva la Agy!)

anywho

Under construction ^_^! (probably something spring/Doom Bee related XD) ^_^

AlienizdPixel

• Tester
  • Supreme Member
  • Hello
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: A1ienizdPixe1
« Reply #124 on: October 29, 2013, 07:25:01 AM »
So I found another Plantera's Bulb, so I dug down to it, built a little arena at the top (not my best work, just flattened land and some platforms), put the Lihzahrd Alter at the top and summoned all of the Hard Mode bosses and fought them. Pics :D

And here are the boss Death Messages

I had a lot of fun with this, and I would have tried to do it during a pumpkin moon but mechanical bosses will not appear during one, haven't tried the Golem or Plantera though, although it is already quite difficult to get past round 10 in the Pumpkin Moon before daylight anyways D:
What is Plantera? Isn't that like a jungle bee boss? I'm curious.
-Alionz

Wezusjolf

• View Profile
« Reply #125 on: October 29, 2013, 05:53:24 PM »
What is Plantera? Isn't that like a jungle bee boss? I'm curious.
Plantera is a new Hard Mode boss summoned in the jungle
People don't like me because I'm different. Well if I'm different, then they're different from me... I don't like them.

mattynxn

• I'm a platypus that enjoys games
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: ZJX platypus 04
« Reply #126 on: October 29, 2013, 05:58:50 PM »
I don't own this game how good is it?

YoungSykotic182

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
    • @YoungSykotic182
« Reply #127 on: October 29, 2013, 06:20:48 PM »
I don't own this game how good is it?
It is pretty cool. Definitely worth a buy.

mattynxn

• I'm a platypus that enjoys games
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: ZJX platypus 04
« Reply #128 on: October 29, 2013, 06:23:38 PM »
first out of question is it like TM where you set an objective for yourself then once you accomplish that you set another

YoungSykotic182

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
    • @YoungSykotic182
« Reply #129 on: October 29, 2013, 06:31:15 PM »
first out of question is it like TM where you set an objective for yourself then once you accomplish that you set another
To be fair I think all games are like that XD

But yes, there are modes and bosses to beat.