Create a free account to remove all ad content.

Author Topic:  Terraria  (Read 28322 times)

The White Rabbit

• Legendary Member
  • Are you a solo builder too?
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: Nobodies56
  • PSN: A_Blessed_Potato
  • Steam: Ray
Re: Terraria
« Reply #100 on: October 21, 2013, 03:57:50 AM »
The only way to summon the queen bee again is through crafting which involves obsidian, hive, stingers, honey block (pour water onto the honey) and crispy honey block (pour lava onto honey) and then craft at a demon altar

Thanks GK for the new sig it looks great!

You may be able to teach a chimp to dance, but will he dance for your tune?

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
  • Spring time DOOM BEE! getting ma flower on ^_^!
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: Agykoo
« Reply #101 on: October 21, 2013, 11:44:16 AM »
The only way to summon the queen bee again is through crafting which involves obsidian, hive, stingers, honey block (pour water onto the honey) and crispy honey block (pour lava onto honey) and then craft at a demon altar

i found a 2nd hive so i can use that too. i dotn see the point in summioning her again, she doesint really drop any thing i need or want. XD
My point has finally been made ^_^ (viva la Agy!)

anywho

Under construction ^_^! (probably something spring/Doom Bee related XD) ^_^

The White Rabbit

• Legendary Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: October 21, 2013, 01:19:50 PM »
One helpful thing is nectar I think it's called, mix that with a panic necklace and when you are hit you have incredible speed and a swarm of bees will attack the enemy which is good if you can't be bothered to fight enemies :P

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: October 21, 2013, 01:31:19 PM »
One helpful thing is nectar I think it's called, mix that with a panic necklace and when you are hit you have incredible speed and a swarm of bees will attack the enemy which is good if you can't be bothered to fight enemies :P

da fight!! ^_^

o blue i should have farm done sooner then latter, then you can fergie (or any one else) can come to my world for potion mats to use to make poitions ^_^

da agy be da farmer! ^_^

anywho

The White Rabbit

• Legendary Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: October 21, 2013, 01:34:58 PM »
da fight!! ^_^

o blue i should have farm done sooner then latter, then you can fergie (or any one else) can come to my world for potion mats to use to make poitions ^_^

da agy be da farmer! ^_^

Infinite graviational potions o: ! My life is complete

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: October 21, 2013, 01:40:05 PM »

Infinite graviational potions o: ! My life is complete

yep gona have 10 farms in total, including but not limited too

mushroom
vile mushroom
glow mushroom
daybloom
moon blossom
fire blossom
water leaf
death weed

and 2 more i forget off hand ^_^

Edit:
blink root
jungle

are the 2 i forgot
« Last Edit: October 21, 2013, 01:46:04 PM by Agykoo »

anywho

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: October 23, 2013, 01:44:33 AM »
kk so i got a lot done on my quest for hardmode.

got done:
full molton armor and weapons/tools! wow diffrince between molton pickax and the one before it :O!!!
got a ton of magic wepaons in teh dungion.
made night's edge!!! zomg sooooo powerful!! even silly more powerful then molton wepaon :O!!!

still need to do before hard mode:
finish checking out dungion (zomg so much bigger then i thought)
finish checking out hell for shadow chests (now that i have a shadow key)
finsih farms
then final check before wall of flesh fight and hard mode ^_^!!

would have goten a lto more done today..........but agy made a funny in the game >.>
i dug a helovator, so i coudl go rigth form the surface to hell. rather safly too. well i gravly insanly under estamted how much lava i dug threw ijn the rock layer, so i spent littrly hours today trying to unflood hell of lava.......as ironic as that sounds. it got so insane that teh games flooding buged out becuse of how much lava i had moving. it was funny to see the lava as if it were frozen in time XD. so now a decent chunk of hell is flood with lava to the point you can't move around in it with out a obsidan skin potion. its not that bad tho as i made sure to clear out the buildings first before i flood them and such. and it is contained. migth make a overhead tunnle thing over it so all of hell is conected again. but again i spent hours tryign to get it all to move out of my hellevator.......evil lava XD

i am so cra cra ^_^, but ether way getting much closer to hard mode ^_^, o i was upset movign threw the dungion, i kept fidning these odd chests that were locked, but they needed funny keys to open them (not gold or shadow), turned out the keys for them only drop in hard mode and are a 1/4000 chance >.>, ether way was bumed by it, and i guess that means when i go into hard mode my dungion is nto gona reset with loot.......lame, but i guess it will have those cuple chests i coudlent open in normal mode XD!! ^_^

anywho

The White Rabbit

• Legendary Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: October 23, 2013, 02:54:08 AM »
Those chests hold near end game weapons such as a rainbow cannon, vampire throwing knives or even a pirahne gun which are all very good :D

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: October 23, 2013, 11:39:37 AM »
Those chests hold near end game weapons such as a rainbow cannon, vampire throwing knives or even a pirahne gun which are all very good :D

cool was wonderign what tehy had in them, just sucks that i am gona have to trug threw the dungion again in hard mode for ONLY those chests come hard mode, unles the gold chests get reset too?

also i reforged the nights edge to ledgendary, it now does with molton armor on 57 damage a hit, so now i can one shot the dungion skellys XD!!!! and most if not all reg world mobs.

for blue and fergie, did you guys do the bridge tactic for wall of flesh? or did you just wing it?
am thinking if i do it solo i am gona need to do the bridge stratagy........that and it would be funny XD!!

anywho

YoungSykotic182

• Supreme Member
  • The Demi-God giving Cold Sore King
    • View Profile
    • @YoungSykotic182
  • Xbox: YoungSykotic182
  • Steam: YoungSykotic182
« Reply #109 on: October 23, 2013, 03:16:48 PM »
cool was wonderign what tehy had in them, just sucks that i am gona have to trug threw the dungion again in hard mode for ONLY those chests come hard mode, unles the gold chests get reset too?

also i reforged the nights edge to ledgendary, it now does with molton armor on 57 damage a hit, so now i can one shot the dungion skellys XD!!!! and most if not all reg world mobs.

for blue and fergie, did you guys do the bridge tactic for wall of flesh? or did you just wing it?
am thinking if i do it solo i am gona need to do the bridge stratagy........that and it would be funny XD!!
I did the bridge tactic. That is the best way to do it in my opinion. At least it is on the console.