Create a free account to remove all ad content.

Author Topic:  Terraria  (Read 28283 times)

AlienizdPixel

• Tester
  • Supreme Member
  • Hello
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: A1ienizdPixe1
Re: Terraria
« Reply #80 on: October 14, 2013, 05:24:21 PM »
It's only 5.99 on steam which is a bargain since I have put nearly 100 hours and haven't beat the wall of flesh... it keeps you occupied for hours and uf you have friends, even better :D
As long as the multi-player is over the top laggy, then it makes any game better. The WoF is UgLaY!!!! You should be glad you have not killed it, but he does give you some really cool items like the "Breaker Blade," and lets you play Hard Mode.
-Alionz

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
  • Spring time DOOM BEE! getting ma flower on ^_^!
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: Agykoo
« Reply #81 on: October 14, 2013, 09:51:01 PM »
so kinda unsure of what to do atm, i got a lot of the npcs now, still in normal mode.

mainly confused about what to do for wepaons and armor.

got bone blade witch is better then platunim, i have no idea what i should be looking for as an upgrade next.

as for armor i got odly enough at the same time a full set of anchinet shadow armor. was just walkign threw currption killign those soul eaters and killed 2 at once and bam droped 2 pices, then killed a 3rd one and got the 3rd pice. am extreamly happy with this armor but i am sure theres a lto better out there, whwere should i be looking next?

also killed eye of cuthtlu huza agy! was a pain and nearly died but i did it ^_^

so any way in short where do i look for my next weapon upgrade and armor upgrade? and no i am not goign into hard mode...........yet.
My point has finally been made ^_^ (viva la Agy!)

anywho

Under construction ^_^! (probably something spring/Doom Bee related XD) ^_^

Wezusjolf

• View Profile
« Reply #82 on: October 14, 2013, 10:03:10 PM »
so kinda unsure of what to do atm, i got a lot of the npcs now, still in normal mode.

mainly confused about what to do for wepaons and armor.

got bone blade witch is better then platunim, i have no idea what i should be looking for as an upgrade next.
Usually you work your way towards Molten armor, although it's good to try and get full meteorite armor too because when you wear it it lets you use the Space Gun for no mana cost, which can be pretty useful when fighting the WoF or any other enemy. So if you feel confident enough, try mining some hellstone and get some obsidian to make Molten Armor, or break some shadow orbs to try and lure a meteor into landing, but either way I would get obsidian first so you can make an obsidian skull so you won't be hurt by touching the meteorite.
People don't like me because I'm different. Well if I'm different, then they're different from me... I don't like them.

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: October 14, 2013, 11:10:16 PM »
Usually you work your way towards Molten armor, although it's good to try and get full meteorite armor too because when you wear it it lets you use the Space Gun for no mana cost, which can be pretty useful when fighting the WoF or any other enemy. So if you feel confident enough, try mining some hellstone and get some obsidian to make Molten Armor, or break some shadow orbs to try and lure a meteor into landing, but either way I would get obsidian first so you can make an obsidian skull so you won't be hurt by touching the meteorite.

yea i know i want molten armor, but i dont have a pick ax yet to be able to mine it, and i am concered about my bone sword doing to little damage. so i really need a better melee weapon before i go into an area to get the hellstone.

do i get obsidane in teh same area as hellstone?

i did break an orb already to get a gun, and had a mitiraorite fall already, hell if i knwo where it is tho XD

survived my first blood moon, ironickly as the blood moon happend a goblin army showed up, fun times, so as soon as the waves fo zombies were dead i had an army of goblins show up. but it was all good and i beat them by lurning them into a tunnle area so i coudl kill them more easly, ironickly my mitch mastched fort worked wonders fighting them ^_^

so again tho i need a better melee weapon before i try to go to hell to get hekllstone/obisdian.
pretty sure i coudl farm eye of cutthlu if i wanted to, but i have never tryed fightign destry of worlds for those scales to make the demon ore stuff :O!

anywho

Wezusjolf

• View Profile
« Reply #84 on: October 14, 2013, 11:20:46 PM »
yea i know i want molten armor, but i dont have a pick ax yet to be able to mine it, and i am concered about my bone sword doing to little damage. so i really need a better melee weapon before i go into an area to get the hellstone.

do i get obsidane in teh same area as hellstone?

i did break an orb already to get a gun, and had a mitiraorite fall already, hell if i knwo where it is tho XD

survived my first blood moon, ironickly as the blood moon happend a goblin army showed up, fun times, so as soon as the waves fo zombies were dead i had an army of goblins show up. but it was all good and i beat them by lurning them into a tunnle area so i coudl kill them more easly, ironickly my mitch mastched fort worked wonders fighting them ^_^

so again tho i need a better melee weapon before i try to go to hell to get hekllstone/obisdian.
pretty sure i coudl farm eye of cutthlu if i wanted to, but i have never tryed fightign destry of worlds for those scales to make the demon ore stuff :O!
Obsidian is made when water touches the lava "sources", so it can be really easy to get a lot of it, and as far as weapons go i went through all of the Normal Mode with magic staffs, so i was a mage, but as far as melee weapons go, maybe a Phaseblade (for when you find the meteor), a Light's Bane (so killing the eye would be good if you wanted that) or the Bee Keeper, which drops from the new queen bee boss, which is found in a hive in the underground jungle in case you didn't already know. but personally out of those 3 weapons i prefer the Phaseblade. Also, you need at least a Nightmare Pickaxe to mine obsidian, just in case you didn't already know xD
People don't like me because I'm different. Well if I'm different, then they're different from me... I don't like them.

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: October 15, 2013, 10:59:11 AM »
Obsidian is made when water touches the lava "sources", so it can be really easy to get a lot of it, and as far as weapons go i went through all of the Normal Mode with magic staffs, so i was a mage, but as far as melee weapons go, maybe a Phaseblade (for when you find the meteor), a Light's Bane (so killing the eye would be good if you wanted that) or the Bee Keeper, which drops from the new queen bee boss, which is found in a hive in the underground jungle in case you didn't already know. but personally out of those 3 weapons i prefer the Phaseblade. Also, you need at least a Nightmare Pickaxe to mine obsidian, just in case you didn't already know xD

i never seen a staff drop yet, i did hve oen amy gave me before i lost my charictor.

yea only have a gold pick ax atm, trying to fidn some neat accsors so i can fight eater of worlds to get the scales i need to build the nightmare pick ax. but i am aculty able to mine obsidan with a gold pick ax ^_^

just for giggles i dug my way down to hell. took forever was in an snow biom forever, then i finaly hit the lava level, and that was a huge pain. fianly hit hell.

got very lucky that i dug my way rigth above one of the super cool looking towers. reasion i consider that lucky is becuse not only do i get obbsidian now. but the mobs in hell are nightmarish to me. a single demoan was a battle for me, fire imp was a pain. the hellbats zerg me. difnlty not praired to walk around down there.

found some hell stone, giggled as i cought fire XD. luckly didint die. but at lest now i knwo were it is and were toi go.

also found a goblin tinker woot woot! so now i can combine the super cool rocket boots i have with the cool hermes boots and save a asscory slot. also walled off the goblin tinker so he dosint die form the swarm of mobs who wanted him dead.

also found a neat ice boomerrang. still got my bone sword. o also got a grapaling hook fianly. and flippers and the iron claws for sliding down stuff ^_^, team agy mvoign foword! ^_^

anywho

II FerGie x 🍀

• Global Moderator
  • Legendary Member
  • Potato!
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: II FerGie x
  • PSN: II_FerGie_x
  • Steam: iifergiex
« Reply #86 on: October 15, 2013, 01:17:31 PM »
I checked, it isn't one sale, but it works better on Xbox then it did on PC, at least most people who played both versions have said such.

It's on sale this week! O:
http://gyazo.com/91de7a43c885ea3abf809bb60be522ca

If you're thinking about getting it, NOW is the time. :)

Pheonix

• Keeping it hidden (<3) With MD
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: PH3ON1X117
« Reply #87 on: October 15, 2013, 08:13:11 PM »
I have completely beaten the game, killed all the bosses, got the best armour, the best sword, the best long ranged weapon, the best bullets.... etc.
I am unable to show you a picture at the moment but i will, and also if anyone wants to know how to get any of the REALLY rare items, just PM me.
KEEPIN IT HIDDEN (<3)

Gfx: (Made By Me :D)

Wezusjolf

• View Profile
« Reply #88 on: October 15, 2013, 08:47:42 PM »
I have completely beaten the game, killed all the bosses, got the best armour, the best sword, the best long ranged weapon, the best bullets.... etc.
I am unable to show you a picture at the moment but i will, and also if anyone wants to know how to get any of the REALLY rare items, just PM me.
Yeah i have end game tier items too, a chlorophyte farm and a mushroom farm, and a boss arena i go in to fight the hard mode bosses (all at once) and the such. Some of the new items on the PC were pretty over powered xD The terra blade is fun imo, but my favorite is probably the Vampire Knives, since they were my first dungeon chest drop in hard mode. Fun stuff :) Have you found a Rod of Discord yet? Off of the Chaos elementals? Teleportation FTW  ^-^

Unview24

• gt unview
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: unview24
« Reply #89 on: October 15, 2013, 11:52:22 PM »
I didn't like terraria that much