Create a free account to remove all ad content.

Author Topic:  Terraria  (Read 28913 times)

Wezusjolf

• View Profile
Re: Terraria
« Reply #70 on: October 13, 2013, 06:45:33 PM »
You a great builder! It's not often I say that publically either.
that's nice of you to say <3 But I'm really not that good. I have fun doing it though :P
People don't like me because I'm different. Well if I'm different, then they're different from me... I don't like them.

AlienizdPixel

• Tester
  • Supreme Member
  • Hello
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: A1ienizdPixe1
« Reply #71 on: October 13, 2013, 08:56:42 PM »
that's nice of you to say <3 But I'm really not that good. I have fun doing it though :P
No, I'm bad. It's fun though. Your builds are very detailed, mine are boxes that have slopes at the top. Nothing I can show though...
-Alionz

Wezusjolf

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: October 13, 2013, 08:59:17 PM »
No, I'm bad. It's fun though. Your builds are very detailed, mine are boxes that have slopes at the top. Nothing I can show though...
Maybe we can play sometime then, if you want i'll help you out with stuff :) that goes for anyone else too, im not the best, but im not that bad either :P
People don't like me because I'm different. Well if I'm different, then they're different from me... I don't like them.

AlienizdPixel

• Tester
  • Supreme Member
  • Hello
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: October 13, 2013, 09:04:51 PM »
Maybe we can play sometime then, if you want i'll help you out with stuff :) that goes for anyone else too, im not the best, but im not that bad either :P
I play the Xbox only ( Damn Windows 8 ) so if you have it, then sure. As you can see, my gamertag is under my username (If you do play Xbla edition)
-Alionz

Wezusjolf

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: October 13, 2013, 09:18:58 PM »
I play the Xbox only ( Damn Windows 8 ) so if you have it, then sure. As you can see, my gamertag is under my username (If you do play Xbla edition)
Sorry, I only have the Steam version D: I have been thinking of getting the XBLA though, how is it? Is it "pretty good," "really good," or somewhere around "It's not great but worth the buy" type of thing?

AlienizdPixel

• Tester
  • Supreme Member
  • Hello
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: October 13, 2013, 10:25:52 PM »
Compared to 1.1 from Steam, it had more features plus the existing ones. From 1.2 though, it's good enough that I would buy. I'm not sure if it is on sale still though.
-Alionz

II FerGie x 🍀

• Global Moderator
  • Legendary Member
  • Potato!
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: II FerGie x
  • PSN: II_FerGie_x
  • Steam: iifergiex
« Reply #76 on: October 14, 2013, 06:15:12 AM »
Compared to 1.1 from Steam, it had more features plus the existing ones. From 1.2 though, it's good enough that I would buy. I'm not sure if it is on sale still though.

No it's not on sale, (I believe) but for the price it is, it is very worth it.

AlienizdPixel

• Tester
  • Supreme Member
  • Hello
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: October 14, 2013, 06:54:08 AM »
No it's not on sale, (I believe) but for the price it is, it is very worth it.
I checked, it isn't one sale, but it works better on Xbox then it did on PC, at least most people who played both versions have said such.
-Alionz

The White Rabbit

• Legendary Member
  • Are you a solo builder too?
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: Nobodies56
  • PSN: A_Blessed_Potato
  • Steam: Ray
« Reply #78 on: October 14, 2013, 09:25:04 AM »
It's only 5.99 on steam which is a bargain since I have put nearly 100 hours and haven't beat the wall of flesh... it keeps you occupied for hours and uf you have friends, even better :D

Thanks GK for the new sig it looks great!

You may be able to teach a chimp to dance, but will he dance for your tune?

II FerGie x 🍀

• Global Moderator
  • Legendary Member
  • Potato!
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: II FerGie x
  • PSN: II_FerGie_x
  • Steam: iifergiex
« Reply #79 on: October 14, 2013, 10:42:59 AM »
It's only 5.99 on steam which is a bargain since I have put nearly 100 hours and haven't beat the wall of flesh... it keeps you occupied for hours and uf you have friends, even better :D

You haven't beat the Wall of Flesh yet? O: I managed to beat it a few times last night. :P