Create a free account to remove all ad content.

Author Topic:  Terraria  (Read 29000 times)

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
  • Spring time DOOM BEE! getting ma flower on ^_^!
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: Agykoo
Re: Terraria
« Reply #60 on: October 12, 2013, 08:57:44 PM »
i delted my charictor by accident. i kept on making new worlds to get ore becuse the amount of ore you need for armor is insane. so i kept on delteing the worlds as i got doen in them, well just now i apatinly delted my charcotr. so yea not happy.

still playing but super bumed about it.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2013, 11:05:40 PM by Agykoo »
My point has finally been made ^_^ (viva la Agy!)

anywho

Under construction ^_^! (probably something spring/Doom Bee related XD) ^_^

YoungSykotic182

• Supreme Member
  • The Demi-God giving Cold Sore King
    • View Profile
    • @YoungSykotic182
  • Xbox: YoungSykotic182
  • Steam: YoungSykotic182
« Reply #61 on: October 13, 2013, 12:15:19 AM »
i delted my charictor by accident. i kept on making new worlds to get ore becuse the amount of ore you need for armor is insane. so i kept on delteing the worlds as i got doen in them, well just now i apatinly delted my charcotr. so yea not happy.

still playing but super bumed about it.
If you can you should make use of the piggy bank and safe Agy. I put all the important stuff in those like the souls and some platinum coins. Also keep a stack of the higher tier ores in there as well.

You should also make one private world for yourself with a safe zone that keeps most anything else so that you can always enter it with any character to get stuff. A storage world if you will.

Kitty

• Legendary Member
  • Sinking into nothing at all~
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: Milkshakez7z
« Reply #62 on: October 13, 2013, 12:17:10 AM »
If you can you should make use of the piggy bank and safe Agy. I put all the important stuff in those like the souls and some platinum coins. Also keep a stack of the higher tier ores in there as well.
I saw those before, isn't it the same as a chest then? cause I can put all that stuf you mentioned in a chest >.>

YoungSykotic182

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
    • @YoungSykotic182
« Reply #63 on: October 13, 2013, 12:20:53 AM »
I saw those before, isn't it the same as a chest then? cause I can put all that stuf you mentioned in a chest >.>
It is except it carries over to other worlds if there is access to a piggy bank or safe. So if you place stuff in them on your world and join someone else who also has them to use, you can access your stuff from them without having to switch back to your world.

Kitty

• Legendary Member
  • Sinking into nothing at all~
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: Milkshakez7z
« Reply #64 on: October 13, 2013, 12:26:27 AM »
It is except it carries over to other worlds if there is access to a piggy bank or safe. So if you place stuff in them on your world and join someone else who also has them to use, you can access your stuff from them without having to switch back to your world.
ohhhhhhh my bad, thats insanely helpful and cool thankyou! *hugs* ^_^
So, I put one piggy bank or safe down in one world, and another in the world your playing on and you can move items betwen them?

YoungSykotic182

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
    • @YoungSykotic182
« Reply #65 on: October 13, 2013, 12:32:39 AM »
ohhhhhhh my bad, thats insanely helpful and cool thankyou! *hugs* ^_^
So, I put one piggy bank or safe down in one world, and another in the world your playing on and you can move items betwen them?
You don't have to transfer items between them. Think of it like cloud storage. If you play a game on your xbox and put its save file on the cloud, you can now go to your friends house and play the game using your save file without having to transfer them over with a memory stick. Same concept here.

Here is some info from the wiki on the safe:

The Safe is a Storage item with 20 slots to store Items. It functions identically to the Piggy Bank, except that it does not require a wooden platform or furniture, as it can also be placed directly on Blocks. It also costs 20 Gold Coins (as compared to the Piggy Bank at 1 Gold coin), and its Inventory is separate from the Piggy Bank's. It can be bought from the Merchant after Skeletron has been defeated.

The Safe (and Piggy Bank) function similarly to other Storage Items, but with some important differences:

Each Safe contains the same items (when accessed by the same character), no matter where they are placed within the world. Purchasing multiple Safes will not give you more space, but will offer more points of access to your Safe contents.
    The Safe can be picked up even when it contains items. This makes it a viable way to expand your character's inventory slots. It can be removed with a Hammer to be picked up again.
    The Safe's contents are saved with your character data, instead of the World data. You keep its contents with you from world to world, and from server to server.
    The Safe's contents are exclusive to each player, so other players will not have access to items in your Safe. This makes it useful for item security on PvP servers where stealing is allowed.
    Multiple players can use the same Safes without having access to each others items. Each player will only see their own items when accessing the same Safes.

Moving coins you gather into a Safe (or Piggy Bank) periodically may be useful, especially when exploring hazardous areas. Coins stored there will not be lost in case of death, even if the Safe is in your character's inventory at the time.

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
  • Spring time DOOM BEE! getting ma flower on ^_^!
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: Agykoo
« Reply #66 on: October 13, 2013, 06:07:24 AM »
great idea but i got no where near being able to build one, and i dedlted my charictor any way by accidnet, could give a thousand excuses as to why i msitok it, but these things happen.

still playing atm on my new charcitor, sadly i need to find a ton of copper again, and i am out all the rarer ores like lead and silver. ironickly i had more palunuin bars then any thing XD. lest i did.

discovred a new version of hell underground, was a giant cavrn filled with maybe 20+ spiders. eveyr single inch of it was filled with spiderwebs too. was amazing to see even tho it was extreamly creepy.

luckly i got my hands on a ledgendary boomerrang (is it ledgnedary? i have no idea the color system, i saw green-purple-tanyellow color. figuered the tan yellow was weledgnadary.). i am licking it so far, does 15 damage witch i know is nothing but considering my melee range sword does 8 damage i think its a hell of an improvamant, its also veyr fast.

my current main world is kinda funny, theres curroption kinda close on ether side sadly. so i needed to world jump to get ore and such. o well i got a nice little fort going on in my mian world, as well as a very cool bridge i built.......after a ton of terrfifoming and finding out the hard way theres sflooding in the game XD! ^_^
My point has finally been made ^_^ (viva la Agy!)

anywho

Under construction ^_^! (probably something spring/Doom Bee related XD) ^_^

Wezusjolf

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: October 13, 2013, 02:38:38 PM »
So I have been extremely inactive lately, and the new Terraria played no small part, but I can say I've made pretty good progress in the game :D wildly addictive O.O
Spoiler for Hidden Content:

update: I started to get bored, so I went to my dungeon and took a lot of the bricks and back wall and made a thing. The "bridge" has actuators on it so I can toggle them to inactive and wired all the lights so I can turn them off :D I had fun with this.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2013, 05:14:05 PM by Wezusjolf »
People don't like me because I'm different. Well if I'm different, then they're different from me... I don't like them.

stewydeadmike

• Elite Member
  • ( ゚ヮ゚)/
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: stewydead mike
  • PSN: don't have one
  • Steam: stewydeadmike
« Reply #68 on: October 13, 2013, 03:36:47 PM »
I've been messing around with all the new items I have yet to fight a new boss  :P

AlienizdPixel

• Tester
  • Supreme Member
  • Hello
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: A1ienizdPixe1
« Reply #69 on: October 13, 2013, 06:23:49 PM »
So I have been extremely inactive lately, and the new Terraria played no small part, but I can say I've made pretty good progress in the game :D wildly addictive O.O

update: I started to get bored, so I went to my dungeon and took a lot of the bricks and back wall and made a thing. The "bridge" has actuators on it so I can toggle them to inactive and wired all the lights so I can turn them off :D I had fun with this.
You a great builder! It's not often I say that publically either.
-Alionz