Create a free account to remove all ad content.

Author Topic:  Doctor Who  (Read 15471 times)

The Doctor

• Big Boss
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: iDeclando
Re: Doctor Who
« Reply #20 on: April 27, 2013, 06:51:40 AM »
Hide was the first ever Doctor Who episode that made me sit far away from my screen, it was bloody scary.

Excited as hell for Journey To The Centre Of The TARDIS, I think this episode is the time when Clara finally finds out who The Doctor is and what he did to the Time Lords.

:D

Free Signatures, Desktop Backgrounds, Anything you want here http://totalminerforums.net/index.php?topic=909.0

Silver

• Elite Member
  • I write stories. What else do you need to know?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 27, 2013, 09:24:03 AM »
Hide was the first ever Doctor Who episode that made me sit far away from my screen, it was bloody scary.

Excited as hell for Journey To The Centre Of The TARDIS, I think this episode is the time when Clara finally finds out who The Doctor is and what he did to the Time Lords.

Is that what the new episode tonight will be about?

The Doctor

• Big Boss
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 27, 2013, 09:26:16 AM »

Is that what the new episode tonight will be about?

It's just a theory I derived from other theories I read :P

Apparently the cracks from Season 5 are returning this episode too, I kind of forgot about the whole Silence thing and how they were never really beaten by The Doctor, he just managed to escape them.

If this season is anything like any of the other seasons, there should only be 4 episodes left, including tonight's.

Free Signatures, Desktop Backgrounds, Anything you want here http://totalminerforums.net/index.php?topic=909.0

The Doctor

• Big Boss
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 28, 2013, 08:41:15 AM »
Well that was an interesting episode.

Does Clara remember The Doctor's name? One of those brother's remembered that treating his younger brother as an android so...
I don't really understand why so many zombie claras were running about, it just didn't make any sense to me.

Also the next episode looks fun, it's all lancashire and that.

demman32

• Elite Member
  • Bob's Disciple
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: yogi bear triad
« Reply #24 on: April 28, 2013, 09:26:39 AM »
Well that was an interesting episode.

Does Clara remember The Doctor's name? One of those brother's remembered that treating his younger brother as an android so...
I don't really understand why so many zombie claras were running about, it just didn't make any sense to me.

Also the next episode looks fun, it's all lancashire and that.
The crack in time kept on allowing more and more in I believe.

Anyways, this was my favorite episode this season. Though I was the only one watching it at my house who had a clue about what was going on. I loved when he gave past Doctor the "Big Friendly Button" that Clara was asking for.

I still can't wait for the Neil Gaiman episode. He promised it would be scary :D
TUNNEL SNAKES RULE!

Silver

• Elite Member
  • I write stories. What else do you need to know?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 28, 2013, 11:42:05 AM »
Damn, that "Big friendly button" was the funniest part for me. I have a weird sense of humor. As usual I heard next to none of it because of my brothers and sisters. They claim they love DW, but they scream and chat all the way through it...

The Doctor

• Big Boss
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 28, 2013, 03:23:48 PM »
Damn, that "Big friendly button" was the funniest part for me. I have a weird sense of humor. As usual I heard next to none of it because of my brothers and sisters. They claim they love DW, but they scream and chat all the way through it...

I watch it with my Dad who's 50-odd, so we don't talk whilst it's on; he finds it interesting and manages to not ask 'what's going on' or 'why did that happen' like my girlfriend does.

Dad is confirmed bro.

demman32

• Elite Member
  • Bob's Disciple
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: yogi bear triad
« Reply #27 on: April 28, 2013, 04:24:25 PM »
I watch it with my mum and dad, because we all watch Orphan Black, which is on after. Then at 10 my dad watches the Nerdist with me. He's pretty awesome B)
TUNNEL SNAKES RULE!

DiamondBack662

« Reply #28 on: April 29, 2013, 06:15:03 PM »
I liked the latest episode even though the ending was totally cheesy lol.

I'm getting tired of them(darn writers!) teasing us about Clara! I want to know what the heck she is about! I have a couple ideas but I'm thinking they are going to throw in a beefy twist about her. Well, just have to wait and see.

I did find it interesting that the empath from the last show said she was a normal girl...*cue scary music*

I've got a pretty good idea who she is... You'll note much of this season is very "retro" in feel... there's a reason for that.. It ties in with who Clara is...

The Doctor

• Big Boss
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 30, 2013, 10:33:03 AM »
I liked the latest episode even though the ending was totally cheesy lol.

I'm getting tired of them(darn writers!) teasing us about Clara! I want to know what the heck she is about! I have a couple ideas but I'm thinking they are going to throw in a beefy twist about her. Well, just have to wait and see.

I did find it interesting that the empath from the last show said she was a normal girl...*cue scary music*

I've got a pretty good idea who she is... You'll note much of this season is very "retro" in feel... there's a reason for that.. It ties in with who Clara is...

Coleman said: "All I can say is that Clara hasn't just met the Doctor three times before."

Moffat said the episode will "change the course of Who forever" and went on to tease: "It's full of surprises and questions that have never been answered in the history of Who, including the Doctor's greatest secret. We'll also find out what makes his new companion [Clara, played by Jenna-Louise Coleman] so impossible and there's a surprise that no-one has got right so far."