Create a free account to remove all ad content.

Author Topic:  Doctor Who  (Read 16616 times)

Pride

• Legendary Member
  • A new begining
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: Denied Pride
Re: Doctor Who
« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2013, 05:03:35 PM »
Have never watched this? :-[
But the show looks entertaining ???

warhelios

• Respect The Sonic!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2013, 05:04:23 PM »
Have never watched this? :-[
But the show looks entertaining ???

If you like sci-fi shows, you'll love Doctor Who. :)

Pride

• Legendary Member
  • A new begining
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: Denied Pride
« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2013, 05:08:19 PM »
I like si-fi... Will probably watch this to see if i like it

Shorts the Environmentalist

• Supreme Member
  • I like to do graphics!
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: Shortpants128
« Reply #13 on: April 13, 2013, 05:16:11 PM »
doctor who is amazing, but there should be a new epsiode for me tonight...
I'm an Architect

Shorts the Environmentalist

• Supreme Member
  • I like to do graphics!
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: Shortpants128
« Reply #14 on: April 14, 2013, 09:40:09 PM »
the new doctor who was good. i hope to return every once in a while to check this topic on the forums!

-shorts :)
I'm an Architect

demman32

• Elite Member
  • Bob's Disciple
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: yogi bear triad
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2013, 09:56:03 PM »
I agree, the episode was great. I was really happy when the alien was allowed to be taken home with his people.

My favorite part?
"The TARDIS is at the pole!-
Good, that's in walking distance!-
The South Pole..."
TUNNEL SNAKES RULE!

Zidane Tribal

« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2013, 06:03:38 AM »
that was a great watch, I seen the first one with an Easter Egg to eat. like a boss.

warhelios

• Respect The Sonic!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2013, 01:07:30 AM »
The last episode was cool. I was impressed how the entire(well most) of the episode was inside a submarine. A very cool idea for a DW episode, very different.

The pacing of the shows are odd to me for some reason, they seem to finish very fast, not sure why but all the new episodes have seemed short to me.

I am curious about Clara, the last 3 episodes haven't been quite as mysterious as I thought they would be from the original trailer for the rest of the season. The second episode gave us some more insight to her, but who the heck is she?? Why has she died twice? Why is she alive now? When we will see her make more souffles?

I look forward to the remaining episodes. I will be watching all 3 episodes back to back tomorrow in my DW mini marathon. :) Also, has anyone noticed if the Doctor is using a new catchphrase? Not sure why I thought this but it just popped in my head, so I will be looking out for it tomorrow.

Zidane Tribal

« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2013, 04:08:48 PM »
The last episode was cool. I was impressed how the entire(well most) of the episode was inside a submarine. A very cool idea for a DW episode, very different.

The pacing of the shows are odd to me for some reason, they seem to finish very fast, not sure why but all the new episodes have seemed short to me.

I am curious about Clara, the last 3 episodes haven't been quite as mysterious as I thought they would be from the original trailer for the rest of the season. The second episode gave us some more insight to her, but who the heck is she?? Why has she died twice? Why is she alive now? When we will see her make more souffles?

I look forward to the remaining episodes. I will be watching all 3 episodes back to back tomorrow in my DW mini marathon. :) Also, has anyone noticed if the Doctor is using a new catchphrase? Not sure why I thought this but it just popped in my head, so I will be looking out for it tomorrow.

I was caught out mid-way but meh, got i-Player. What was the catch-phrase? idk

Anyways, seen next episode, epic and creepy. where's that doom music from playstation? lol

warhelios

• Respect The Sonic!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 24, 2013, 05:47:17 PM »
I liked the latest episode even though the ending was totally cheesy lol.

I'm getting tired of them(darn writers!) teasing us about Clara! I want to know what the heck she is about! I have a couple ideas but I'm thinking they are going to throw in a beefy twist about her. Well, just have to wait and see.

I did find it interesting that the empath from the last show said she was a normal girl...*cue scary music*