Create a free account to remove all ad content.

Author Topic:  Need Ideas  (Read 554 times)

Lunar

• Elite Member
  • The God of the Galaxy
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: Qvzw
  • PSN: Widumn_Boise
Need Ideas
« on: July 31, 2016, 05:43:06 PM »
Im in the exact situation TheDestinedCrab is in, and I need some ideas for something to build, or script. Just comment an idea, i dont want anything that will take really long, structures would be nice, absolutely no forms of life (humans, animals, creatures), because im awful at those, any script is fine, no limit on those, hope i get some good ideas.

Muffin

• Elite Member
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: RawrMeMuffinMan
Re: Need Ideas
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2016, 05:54:34 PM »
Make scripts using stuff that is coming in the next update. So long as you type them correctly and they don't change, they will work fine when the update comes out. It's pretty fun if you do it right.
Use http://totalminerforums.net/index.php?topic=7721.105 to help write the scripts.

http://prntscr.com/dqrw9s
The Gold Knight [08|Dec 09:11 PM]: I'm sorry, but I speak English... A language that has coherent thoughts that can be understood.

Lunar

• Elite Member
  • The God of the Galaxy
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2016, 05:55:04 PM »
Ill do that, for sure.

Lunar

• Elite Member
  • The God of the Galaxy
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2016, 06:24:27 PM »
Ok, i finished a 2.44 script, it uses 5 scripts, and it is an age/shoe size guesser, you input a few things, answer a question, and it tells you your shoe size (being the first digit, or first 2 digits if you have a shoe size 10+) and your age (being the last 2 digits, or last 1 digit if you are less than 10 years of age.)

Muffin

• Elite Member
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: RawrMeMuffinMan
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2016, 06:32:39 PM »
Ok, i finished a 2.44 script, it uses 5 scripts, and it is an age/shoe size guesser, you input a few things, answer a question, and it tells you your shoe size (being the first digit, or first 2 digits if you have a shoe size 10+) and your age (being the last 2 digits, or last 1 digit if you are less than 10 years of age.)
Try doing something more. Where's the fun if you can have it done in 30 minutes? Maybe start working on a new map centered on the new scripts.

http://prntscr.com/dqrw9s
The Gold Knight [08|Dec 09:11 PM]: I'm sorry, but I speak English... A language that has coherent thoughts that can be understood.

Lunar

• Elite Member
  • The God of the Galaxy
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2016, 06:34:47 PM »
I had it done because im a legend of scripting...
8D

Lunar

• Elite Member
  • The God of the Galaxy
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2016, 02:49:35 PM »
.pmuB