- when opened via right trigger it shows time of day and season
- when prospected gives option to set timer with A.
- timer will deliver power to surrounding blocks.
- the first option will toggle whether the timer will deliver power at a specific time of day or specified intervals. ex; When set to activate at ten minute intervals it will output a short burst of power every ten minutes. since the game typicaly seems to run on milliseconds this could easily be converted
- the second option can toggle whether or not the timer is activated when powered. This is a true false statement: Activate on power
- the third option allows the timer to activate once, or loop. Activate once is simple it triggers the power output once and then stops until activated manually. when set to loop it will continue indefinitely until player stops it
- when player is ready to start the countdown, the last option will be a true or false option: Is Active. When true it will work when false it doest. when set not to loop this option will be automatically set to false when it delivers power.