Author Topic:  15 Days to the End (Forum Members as Characters!)  (Read 6905 times)

GoatOnTheMoon

• Supreme Member
  • YT: Nefty
  • Awards Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
    • Awards
  • Xbox: GoatOnTheMoon
  • PSN: N/A
  • Steam: GoatOnTheMoon
Re: 15 Days to the End (Forum Members as Characters!)
« Reply #30 on: April 25, 2014, 11:15:06 AM »
get well soon *special BluR Medicine given to silver ;)

*whispers to Blur telling him that's not medicine* *It is actually my patients urine sample*

CarboN x Spider

• Elite Member
  • Secret Spider-Sloth since 1986
  • Awards 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Blu Juggernaut5
« Reply #31 on: April 25, 2014, 11:52:51 AM »
*whispers to Blur telling him that's not medicine* *It is actually my patients urine sample*
oops sorry XD

Keaton Potatoes

• Elite Member
  • It's always Christmas in Gotham muhahaha
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Probadcop999
« Reply #32 on: April 25, 2014, 10:13:24 PM »
I was wondering if I may be added?

Silver

• Elite Member
  • I write stories. What else do you need to know?!
  • Awards 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts Former MotM winners Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: April 26, 2014, 05:52:00 AM »
I was wondering if I may be added?

Sure thing!

Thanks everyone, 'Day 2- Silver, Liam' will be out tomorrow!

Silver

• Elite Member
  • Awards 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts Former MotM winners Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: April 27, 2014, 12:06:25 AM »
Day 2

Silver, Liam

"Are there any guns?" Silver felt nervous at Liam's question, but replied anyway. "No, I've never been a fan of them." They were taking anything useful from Silver's apartment, but there wasn't much. A few cans, another knife. When they were finished Liam threw himself onto the couch. "Let's chill for a while. We're safe here, right?" Silver nodded and muttered, "I hope so..."

Liam opened the window for fresh air and looked down. A man was running away from a group of the infected. He didn't seem to have any weapons. He ushered Silver to come over. They both watched him struggle; after a while Silver grew sick of it. "We've gotta help him." Liam nodded and they both ran down the stairs. As Liam rushed from the door Silver stopped him and said, "I'm going to trust you with this, okay? PLease don't try anything." He unsheathed Liam's knife and returned it. Liam thanked Silver and they sprinted onto the open street. The man was running in their direction. "Help! I- I don't wanna die!" Liam spoke up. "Get in before the infected beat you to it!" The man moved his head slightly in what seemed to be a nod as he ran faster. The screams behind him were sickening; they sounded so wet and disgusting. The newcomer reached them and they rushed inside. That was when Silver realised there was no lock.

"Run! It's not safe! Get upstairs now!" Silver and Liam easily topped the stairs, but the man was tired. By the time they reached the top, he was only halfway there. They ran back down to help him. By the time they got there the infected weren't far behind; only a floor. Silver and Liam each grabbed one of the newcomer's arms and carried him up. They reached Silver's apartment door and threw it open, locking it behind them. Silver rested the man on the couch and asked, "Are you hungry?" Meanwhile Liam was grabbing all of the heavy furniture he could to blockade the door. Only when he was done did he also fall onto the couch. Silver opened some cans of food and they ate together. The new guy was the first to speak. "Thank you. I'm Nexus." Silver nodded and after he was finished with his mouthful replied, "I'm Silver, and this is Liam." Liam grunted as if to say that it was true. Soon after, he said, "So now what? We're stuck in a room, with hardly any food, with infected people banging at the door. There's no exit." Silver shrugged. "Just wait it out I guess?" Liam was angered at this. "Just wait it out?! What are we expecting, for them to just get bored and find someone else to eat?" Silver shouted, "What are our other options?" He waited a few seconds before continuing, "Exactly, there are none!" Nexus cleared his throat to gain their attention, then pointed out, "Actually, I think there might be." Silver looked at him in the silence after, then said, "Well what are you waiting for? Tell us!" Nexus said calmly, "I got the idea from that open window over there."

Silver was first to go. He sat on the edge of the window, getting his bearings before saying, "I'm afraid of heights." Liam replied, "Cool story bro. Get moving." Although angered, Silver stayed quiet as he reached for the next window. One hand on, good, good... Eventually, with both hands on, Silver let himself go from his apartment. he felt like he was flying as he swung to the next ledge. He didn't know if it was a good feeling or a bad one. One down... he tried not to look down as he reached for the next window. 5 more to go...

After about 10 minutes of terror Silver sat in the now tilting window cleaner lift. He said, "Liam, you next!" On command Liam reached out and finished in half the time Silver took. Nexus was last. He shakily reached out for the first window; looked like he was afraid of heights too. Soon enough he swung away from the apartment. Suddenly horrifying screams broke the silence, coming from the apartment. The sound of crashing furniture joined the noise,and people began to reach for Nexus, leaving him terrified. He went faster as they began to tear at his clothes, triggering his screaming too. "You can do it Nexus!" Some of the infected were pushed out of the window by the others trying to reach too. They fell to their death; except one. One caught hold of Nexus's shoe and held on tightly. Silver looked on in horror. "Ah! Get off me!" Nexus shook his leg like he'd never done before, but the infected stayed on. It was eating at his shoe, trying to reach the warm fleshy foot inside. Nexus couldn't pull off his shoe as his hands were the only things keeping him from the 5 story fall, his only other option to reaching the window cleaner lift. He reached out for the next window and almost fell as he swung across. His eyes were wide as he looked down at the fall. "My hands are sore! i can't hold on much longer..." The other two thought hard for a plan. Liam got an idea. He began to lean over the edge towards Nexus. Silver caught on and they both began to force the lift into swinging. It was soon swinging very close to knocking Nexus, who was still trying to shake off the infected biting at his shoe, off the window. "Jump Nexus!" Silver reached his arms out. Nexus looked up at him and shouted, "That's crazy!" Liam sighed, and shouted, "This whole idea was crazy, but we pulled it off, didn't we?" Nexus nodded and decided it was the only option. "You'd better catch me!" Silver nodded, replying, "I will, don't worry!" Nexus counted breaths; 3... 2... 1. He kicked himself of the wall and released his grip. He missed Silver by a mile. For a moment, he felt as light as a feather. This was the end. Or was it? He felt a strong grip on his arm and looked up at Liam, who pulled him up. Now that Nexus' arms were free, he carefully pulled off his shoe, gratefully watching the infected fall to the street. They sat in the window cleaner lift for a while; what now?

Keaton Potatoes

• Elite Member
  • It's always Christmas in Gotham muhahaha
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Probadcop999
« Reply #35 on: April 27, 2014, 12:26:31 AM »
*Claps hand wildy* I love zombie stories, Especially when there are intense moments which is hard to accomplish with books, But this one is really good, Are you going to make a story for how or why the zombies started? That would be wonderful  ^-^

Jared

• Supreme Member
  • Maze/Trivia Builder & Previous Total Miner Tester
  • Awards Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 2 years on site+300 posts Former MotM winners 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Jeff McNewmen
  • PSN: Jeff_McNewmen
« Reply #36 on: April 27, 2014, 12:29:48 AM »
Silver I'm honestly surprised on how you're not a screen writer.  Your story is the first thing I come on the forums and read. Keep up thwe work so far and I can't wait for my part XD

《Thank You GK & Mysterio For These Astonishing Signitures!》

Jesse

• Extreme Member
  • Oldest Lasting TM Youtuber.
  • Awards Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Former MotM winners 4 years on site+1000 posts Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • YouTube: BOBsCAST
    • Awards
  • Xbox: YT Mysterio
  • PSN: YT_Mysterio
  • Steam: YT Mysterio
« Reply #37 on: April 27, 2014, 01:02:19 AM »
this sounds fun can i be apart of it

/mm Thanks Gold Knight for sig /mm
/mm MotM September '14 /mm
/mm Robo February '15 /mm
/mm 4th Demi Gods December '16 /mm
/mm Youtube: BOBsCAST /mm

Silver

• Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: April 27, 2014, 02:40:56 AM »
this sounds fun can i be apart of it

Of course you can, added!

Silver

• Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: April 27, 2014, 02:43:48 AM »
Be prepared for some new arrivals tomorrow! ;)

CarboN x Spider

• Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: April 27, 2014, 04:03:49 AM »
Be prepared for some new arrivals tomorrow! ;)
When i get added in can i have a crossbow ::) ;)

Silver

• Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: April 27, 2014, 04:21:56 AM »
When i get added in can i have a crossbow ::) ;)

We'll see... ;)

CarboN x Spider

• Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: April 27, 2014, 04:29:00 AM »
We'll see... ;)
The winky face means yes its always a yes....unless its to trick me then its a no o: *deep voice "join back next time to see if it was a trick...or not   *adverts about hoovers   

Rikka

• A love where no one gets hurt doesn't exist
  • Awards 2 years on site+300 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site+100 posts Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13)
    • View Profile
    • My Facebook page
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Fallen Lymiik
  • PSN: MonsterLymik
  • Steam: Lymiik
« Reply #43 on: April 27, 2014, 04:31:27 AM »
Can the almighty Rikka join in on this? o:

Sig made by me
Steam: Lymiik
Tumblr: http://lymiik.tumblr.com
PSN: MonsterLymik
Battle.net: Lymiik#11710

CarboN x Spider

• Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: April 27, 2014, 04:32:40 AM »
Can the almighty Rikka join in on this? o:
With the weapon of a toaster?  automatic toast firing super sonic mega gun