Author Topic:  Plans for NPCs?  (Read 344 times)

LEGO MAN40

• Fresh Meat
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: LEGO MAN40
Plans for NPCs?
« on: April 05, 2014, 12:21:11 PM »
So, I am new on these forums and I have a question related to NPCs. How am I able to move them around in 2.0? Is there a block that spawns NPCs?

Clerical

• Tester
  • Supreme Member
  • Pixel Artist And Tester
  • Awards Awarded for extraordinary testing services to our game. Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Unique Content Contributors 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site+100 posts Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: TM Clerical
Re: Plans for NPCs?
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2014, 12:24:12 PM »
So, I am new on these forums and I have a question related to NPCs. How am I able to move them around in 2.0? Is there a block that spawns NPCs?
The moving slightly annoying to read XD

1st of all, welcome to the forums.

And yes, when NPCs are added they will still spawn by a npc spawner, but you can select them to move or not.

However to not think moving NPC are added in 2.0 thought that was int he quest update tho i may be wrong.

Pixel artist, Map Creator, TotalMiner Tester

AlienizdPixel

• Tester
  • Supreme Member
  • Hello
  • Awards 3 years on site+600 posts Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site+300 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: A1ienizdPixe1
Re: Plans for NPCs?
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2014, 12:42:49 PM »
Herzlich Willkommen!
Wrong place, should be in "Questions and Answers"  I understand
I'm not 100% sure you are able to let NPC's move around randomly, I highly doubt it. There is actually a block that exists already called the "NPC Spawner" in the game and it will spawn any NPC you have unlocked (You have some by default).
-Alionz