Author Topic:  quests  (Read 816 times)

Jaz

• Supreme Member
  • ヽ(`⌒)ノ
  • Awards Awarded to exemplary forum members 3 years on site+600 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Former MotM winners 4 years on site+1000 posts Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • cluckinbellhappychicken
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Jaz the MAN 2
  • PSN: Jaz_the_MAN_2
  • Steam: Jaz the MAN 2
quests
« on: April 02, 2014, 11:49:30 AM »
I had a quite cool idea! :D in the adventure map im working on "Bright Glory" you will talk to an NPC who tells you to do a quest and go back to him after, some point along the way youl go over a preasure plate or havt to press a switch etc and it will paste another NPC (same skin) and then it will say something else like "Well done" and a chest with a prize for doing the quest :D anyone else doing this? :D

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" ~ Albert Einstein

ANTHONY 7357

• View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: ANTHONY 7357
Re: quests
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2014, 03:59:55 PM »
I never really thought of that but I like the idea
Hi Craig

GoatOnTheMoon

• Supreme Member
  • YT GoatOnTheMoon
  • Awards Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
    • Awards
  • Xbox: GoatOnTheMoon
  • PSN: N/A
  • Steam: GoatOnTheMoon
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2014, 04:23:00 PM »
I had a quite cool idea! :D in the adventure map im working on "Bright Glory" you will talk to an NPC who tells you to do a quest and go back to him after, some point along the way youl go over a preasure plate or havt to press a switch etc and it will paste another NPC (same skin) and then it will say something else like "Well done" and a chest with a prize for doing the quest :D anyone else doing this? :D
+1 I think this would work. Can it be done though?

RXZ x REPLAYZz

« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2014, 04:27:22 PM »
yeah this is exactly what I was thinking of doing but there will be a lot of problems if its multiplayer!

s0m3b0de

• Awards 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2014, 04:37:43 PM »
There's a topic already made where you can post your ideas with scripts and what not by rucking fetard, just saying

RXZ x REPLAYZz

« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2014, 04:44:33 PM »
There's a topic already made where you can post your ideas with scripts and what not by rucking fetard, just saying
does it hurt having a second one? there is only 3 posts here :P

s0m3b0de

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2014, 04:47:17 PM »
Well Why have two when we can keep it tidy and if you wanna see ideas I wouldn't want to look at one topic then jump out to another for the same thing, I'd rather be able to see it all in one topic

GoatOnTheMoon

• Supreme Member
  • YT GoatOnTheMoon
  • Awards Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
    • Awards
  • Xbox: GoatOnTheMoon
  • PSN: N/A
  • Steam: GoatOnTheMoon
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2014, 04:51:01 PM »
Well Why have two when we can keep it tidy and if you wanna see ideas I wouldn't want to look at one topic then jump out to another for the same thing, I'd rather be able to see it all in one topic

This is very specific and Jet's is a wide range of Ideas

HeadfirstHarvey

• Awards 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: PixleFury
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2014, 05:09:04 PM »
Thats the same idea i had to. ^-^

Jaz

• Supreme Member
  • ヽ(`⌒)ノ
  • Awards Awarded to exemplary forum members 3 years on site+600 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Former MotM winners 4 years on site+1000 posts Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • cluckinbellhappychicken
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Jaz the MAN 2
  • PSN: Jaz_the_MAN_2
  • Steam: Jaz the MAN 2
« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2014, 05:32:12 PM »
it wasnt an idea i was saying what ill be doing with scripts, componants and surcitry...

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" ~ Albert Einstein

s0m3b0de

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2014, 07:16:49 PM »
it wasnt an idea i was saying what ill be doing with scripts, componants and surcitry...
Well yeah that's what I meant if it wasn't clear enough people are posting what they'll be doing with them some are keeping it secret but I think one or two have said a little about what their doing.