Author Topic: [Other] Total Miner Community Club (Xbox One)  (Read 973 times)

Jim 💠

• Jr. Moderator
  • Elite Member
  • Awards 3 years on site+600 posts Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners I shot the sherriff 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: vJamie xD
  • Steam: Jimalene
[Other] Total Miner Community Club (Xbox One)
« on: July 11, 2017, 07:11:23 PM »
Total Miner Community Club for Xbox One!

As you all may know that soon enough Total Miner will be getting released on PC within the next few months, then to Xbox One and PS4 in the future. Jesse or YT Mysterio has created a club on Xbox One for the Total Miner Community!

It is a place where you can chat to other members, upload clips and photos of games out may be playing, or just a place to chill and get to know more about the game!

Simply go onto clubs on your Xbox One and search up "Total Miner" (it should be the only one to come up)

Or search for the gamertags: vJamiE xD, YT Mysterio or X B1ack W1dow X and we can send you an invite to the club! Or you can leave a post here with your gamertag and we will send you an invite if we are online.

Information about the club

Owner: YT Mysterio
Admin: vJamiE xD
Admin: X B1ack W1dow X

47 Members
45 Followers

Some rules and other information

Rules (break these rules and we will ban or remove you from the club)

Kid-friendly content only
No swearing
No trash talking

Join the club, have a good time and everyone is welcome!

3rd in the world to unlock Demigods
Jr Moderator given on January 2nd 2017
YouTube: Jimalene
bob [31|Dec 12:56 PM]: Howdy Jimster

/harry        /snail         /waynesworld

The Gold Knight

• Elite Member
  • Ya hoser
  • Awards 3 years on site+600 posts Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site+300 posts Former MotM winners 1 year on site+100 posts Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13)
    • View Profile
    • Insert Clickbait Title Here!
    • Awards
  • Other: 何
Re: Total Miner Community Club (Xbox One)
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2017, 08:43:44 PM »
Total Miner Community Club for Xbox One!

As you all may know that soon enough Total Miner will be getting released on PC within the next few months, then to Xbox One and PS4 in the future. Jesse or YT Mysterio has created a club on Xbox One for the Total Miner Community!

It is a place where you can chat to other members, upload clips and photos of games out may be playing, or just a place to chill and get to know more about the game!

Simply go onto clubs on your Xbox One and search up "Total Miner" (it should be the only one to come up)

Or search for the gamertags: vJamiE xD, YT Mysterio or X B1ack W1dow X and we can send you an invite to the club! Or you can leave a post here with your gamertag and we will send you an invite if we are online.

Information about the club

Owner: YT Mysterio
Admin: vJamiE xD
Admin: X B1ack W1dow X

47 Members
45 Followers

Some rules and other information

Rules (break these rules and we will ban or remove you from the club)

Kid-friendly content only
No swearing
No trash talking

Join the club, have a good time and everyone is welcome!
I really see no benefit to this whatsoever. There's already a discord channel, which is essentially the same thing but better in every way and with more features and accessibility(The application, not the actual channel. the channel is garbage). We don't need several different groups all dedicated to TM. After a certain point, it simply becomes annoying trying to keep up with several different sources of communication on top of the several hundred forms of social media we have now.

Trubtavium Recordsmith VII

• Legendary Member
  • Do you wanna see the Galaxy?
  • Awards Former MotM winners Month 1 members w/25+posts (4/21/13-5/12/13) 4 years on site+1000 posts Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Awarded to exemplary forum members 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Trubstep Record
  • Steam: Trubstep_Record
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2017, 02:43:51 AM »
Yeah plus you can't sweat.

Kinetic plasma

• TOO MANY DEATHMINES... AGHHHHHHH!
  • Awards Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2017, 04:53:01 AM »
Sounds cool.
Started Total Miner 8/25/11
Top score in Total Rush Robotic contest 9/8/16
4th person to unlock the Demigod 11/27/16
Expert Builder
Beginner Scripter
Challenge map builder

Jim 💠

• Jr. Moderator
  • Elite Member
  • Awards 3 years on site+600 posts Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners I shot the sherriff 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: vJamie xD
  • Steam: Jimalene
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2017, 05:30:25 AM »
I really see no benefit to this whatsoever. There's already a discord channel, which is essentially the same thing but better in every way and with more features and accessibility(The application, not the actual channel. the channel is garbage). We don't need several different groups all dedicated to TM. After a certain point, it simply becomes annoying trying to keep up with several different sources of communication on top of the several hundred forms of social media we have now.

I just think it's handy for a game to have multiple ways and platforms to communicate with each other. For example the Rocket League and COD Zombies Xbox One Club that I'm a part of, they have a discord, forum, website, steam group, twitter and facebook that I'm a part of as well.

Some people might not have access to one platform, but have access to another platform.

Also, I'm quoting bob on this one: "There's tons of people that just don't use the forums, or twitter, or discord, or facebook, or any of the other stuff. It's not going to hurt anything by having the group available. People who don't want to join don't have to."

3rd in the world to unlock Demigods
Jr Moderator given on January 2nd 2017
YouTube: Jimalene
bob [31|Dec 12:56 PM]: Howdy Jimster

/harry        /snail         /waynesworld

Jesse

• Extreme Member
  • Oldest Lasting TM Youtuber.
  • Awards Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Former MotM winners 4 years on site+1000 posts Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • YouTube: BOBsCAST
    • Awards
  • Xbox: YT Mysterio
  • PSN: YT_Mysterio
  • Steam: YT Mysterio
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2017, 05:34:10 AM »
If any questions feel free to ask. I on Xbox one More since my cousin uses my 360. Thanks Jim for making the post. :)

/mm Thanks Gold Knight for sig /mm
/mm MotM September '14 /mm
/mm Robo February '15 /mm
/mm 4th Demi Gods December '16 /mm
/mm Youtube: BOBsCAST /mm

Jaz

• Supreme Member
  • ヽ(`⌒)ノ
  • Awards Awarded to exemplary forum members 3 years on site+600 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Former MotM winners 4 years on site+1000 posts Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • cluckinbellhappychicken
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Jaz the MAN 2
  • PSN: Jaz_the_MAN_2
  • Steam: Jaz the MAN 2
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2017, 05:09:41 AM »
Ohh sounds good,
However I thought TM was planned to release on ps4 before Xbox One?

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" ~ Albert Einstein

TM Charles

• Supreme Member
  • Awards Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 3 years on site+600 posts Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • ::)
    • Awards
  • Xbox: ETTP & Mr Zincy
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2017, 09:54:05 PM »
Ohh sounds good,
However I thought TM was planned to release on ps4 before Xbox One?
Afaik Craig is going for what is faster which is porting to monogames. considering all the games console assets for like buttons ect are xbox it should just be getting it working after ported to c++ from there he can use the c++ version to go to ps4 I presume.