Author Topic: [Challenge] Cookie Clicker (Not necessarily a challenge, but whatever.)  (Read 317 times)

Cactus_Salad

• Fresh Meat
  • Some random teen that's played this game for ages.
    • View Profile
    • Twitch Channel
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Cactus Salad13
[Challenge] Cookie Clicker (Not necessarily a challenge, but whatever.)
« on: May 27, 2017, 07:51:26 PM »
     So I have decided to create a completely digital, no item version of Cookie Clicker inside of Total Miner, and I'll tell you, re-doing the scripts are very tedious, but I want to see what you guys think of the map so far. (By the time I post this, the server will be up and running for about a couple hours.)

I've made this server about 6 days ago and already it has over 70 scripts, more being quickly added in the future. Some scripts include the Main Script (when you click a button, (the cookie.)), the Golden Cookie, which boosts everything by a long shot, and the click and auto click upgrades ranging from the classic cursor all the way up to time machine. I'm planning on adding the anti-matter and prism upgrades soon.

I will say these scripts are pretty lengthy and quite confusing to some people, but below I will show the Main clicker script.

Cookie script 2: (Below) I had to make a second script just in case someone has bought the cookie doubler chip upgrade.

Code: [Select]
Var [Chipcookie] = [History:rainchipamount] / [100] //rainchipamount is the Heavenly Chip amount, the big currency.
If
  HasHistory [Heaven\cookie2] [player] [false]
Then
  Script [Cookie Clicker Main Script] //the script that makes the magic happen, the first clicking script.
  Exit
EndIf
  HasHistory [upgrade0] [player] [true] //you get this upgrade when you first join.
  HasHistory [upgrade1] [player] [false]
Then
  Var [Chipcookie] = [History:rainchipamount] / [50]
  History [cookieamount] [player] [+2]
  History [cookieamount] [player] [+Chipcookie]
  //the var part of this script helps with this. This depends on how many Heavenly Chips you haves, and adds a certain part of that amount to your cookie total.
EndIf
If
  HasHistory [upgrade5] [player] [true]
Then
  Var [Chipcookie] = [History:rainchipamount] / [1] //You get 100% amount of Heavenly Chips added to your cookie amount every click.
  History [cookieamount] [player] [+100]
ElseIf
  HasHistory [upgrade4] [player] [true]
Then
  Var [Chipcookie] = [History:rainchipamount] / [1]
  History [cookieamount] [player] [+50]
ElseIf
  HasHistory [upgrade3] [player] [true]
Then
  History [cookieamount] [player] [+20]
ElseIf
  HasHistory [upgrade2] [player] [true]
Then
  History [cookieamount] [player] [+10]
ElseIf
  HasHistory [upgrade1] [player] [true]
Then
  History [cookieamount] [player] [+4]
EndIf

This ONE script is the one that allows the click upgrades to interact with the clicker, so If you have a certain upgrade, and you click, it'll give you a different amount of cookies than another player who has a different upgrade, or no upgrade at all. Oh and if you don't have the doubler, then it'll just run the main script. The layout of the map is pretty basic too. Nothing special yet, it's very small and compact, put the gameplay is all in the player history, upgrades, scripts, and that dang button that you click over and over and over again.

Hope you guys check it out. If you do, let me know what you thought about it, and tell me what I should add to it.  ^-^

(Pictures coming soon.)
« Last Edit: May 27, 2017, 09:04:03 PM by Cactus_Salad »
-Cactus_Salad

Lunar

• Elite Member
  • The God of the Galaxy
  • Awards 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Qvzw
  • PSN: Widumn_Boise
Re: Cookie Clicker (Not necessarily a challenge, but whatever.)
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2017, 12:32:13 AM »
I have a script that allows infinite upgrades, if you would like I could write it out and send it to you, if you want me to just PM me.