Author Topic:  Just Build. Ha  (Read 2405 times)

PWRBTTN

• Legendary Member
  • Professional Expert, Comrade
  • Awards Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site+300 posts Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: PWRBTTN
  • Steam: PWRBTTN
Re: Just Build. Ha
« Reply #30 on: August 28, 2016, 03:04:19 PM »
Besides. He needed someone to make sure players used more than Sandstone, so the world wouldn't become bland and boring and end up getting zero votes in polls.
*cough* Casual Onion *cough*
/snail       /snail    /snail         /snail /snail      /snail   /snail                /snail        

Atlas Telamon

• Extreme Member
  • Atlas Telamon
  • Awards 3 years on site+600 posts Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site+300 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site+100 posts Former MotM winners Month 1 members w/25+posts (4/21/13-5/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: atlh3
  • Steam: The_Green_Condom
« Reply #31 on: August 29, 2016, 01:37:13 AM »
Can I be an admin? I promise not to move any mountains, and I won't even ask for map.

Miner of the Month for January 2014
But you can call me the salaminizer!
#BanAtlas

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
  • Awards 3 years on site+600 posts Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site+300 posts Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site+100 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Jack Of Shades Youtube Gaming Channel
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: August 29, 2016, 03:48:27 AM »
Can I be an admin? I promise not to move any mountains, and I won't even ask for map.
Or, or! Building phallic objects.

Platinum Dryym

• Supreme Member
  • What's yours is mine. ~TM's Resident Master Thief~
  • Awards Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site+300 posts 3 years on site+600 posts Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: dryym
« Reply #33 on: August 29, 2016, 07:22:32 AM »

You'd better not move any mountains. The only mountains on the map are my mountains...

Creator of the term "Deathmine "
Jared [19|Oct 07:12 PM]: "It changes everything" Dryym

Trubtavium Recordsmith VII

• Supreme Member
  • Do you wanna see the Galaxy?
  • Awards Former MotM winners Month 1 members w/25+posts (4/21/13-5/12/13) 4 years on site+1000 posts Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Awarded to exemplary forum members 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Trubstep Record
  • Steam: Trubstep_Record
« Reply #34 on: August 29, 2016, 11:55:25 AM »

You'd better not move any mountains. The only mountains on the map are my mountains...

Incorrect. You were the second person to start building mountains!

Platinum Dryym

• Supreme Member
  • What's yours is mine. ~TM's Resident Master Thief~
  • Awards Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site+300 posts 3 years on site+600 posts Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: dryym
« Reply #35 on: August 29, 2016, 12:26:29 PM »

Incorrect. You were the second person to start building mountains!

You'd better not be counting that tiny slab of stone as a mountain.

Creator of the term "Deathmine "
Jared [19|Oct 07:12 PM]: "It changes everything" Dryym

• Supreme Member
  • Awards Former MotM winners Month 1 members w/25+posts (4/21/13-5/12/13) 4 years on site+1000 posts Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Awarded to exemplary forum members 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: August 29, 2016, 12:52:04 PM »
Make that 4 mountains including yours.

Cc NiGhTMaRe cC

• If YOu See ME join
  • Awards Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: U gOt tRIXed
« Reply #37 on: August 30, 2016, 12:05:34 AM »
I like the differnt color idea

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
  • Awards 3 years on site+600 posts Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site+300 posts Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site+100 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Jack Of Shades Youtube Gaming Channel
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: August 30, 2016, 06:22:38 AM »
I like the differnt color idea
I take it you meant the ranks?

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: August 31, 2016, 12:19:37 AM »
I've decided to start deleting any unfinished builds that have been on the map for a very long time. Simply clears up space and provides new builders the chance to have their work closer to spawn if they so wish. Also, new Key Builder has been added in the OP.

Edit: Could I get some opinions on the whole deleting abandoned builds btw? You folks are the creators of this map after all.

RF Inn The Jet

• Supreme Member
  • I love this community, You read my name wrong ;)
  • Awards 1 year on site+100 posts Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 4 years on site+1000 posts Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts Former MotM winners Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Get Inn The Jet
  • PSN: Get_Inn_The_Jet
  • Steam: Get_Inn_The_Jet
« Reply #40 on: August 31, 2016, 12:40:21 AM »
I've decided to start deleting any unfinished builds that have been on the map for a very long time. Simply clears up space and provides new builders the chance to have their work closer to spawn if they so wish. Also, new Key Builder has been added in the OP.

Edit: Could I get some opinions on the whole deleting abandoned builds btw? You folks are the creators of this map after all.

HEY I said I would finish that build moite, Dont you dare delete it ::)

And also, frack them moite, most git rid of all them pesky unfinished works moite, they make the map seem bad moot.

(Though if you k ow who built it youcould send them a message/make a component in case they want to come back)
Host of Communicraft

Thanks GK +Grim

TheDestinedCrab

• Legendary Member
  • Did you see that? Me neither.
  • Awards 3 years on site+600 posts Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: September 02, 2016, 04:20:31 AM »
Hey Trub,

Credit to Steve for gold, lmk when your hosting :) I'll check it out before 2.5 hits, then im bashing for Demi's :D
Thanks Gold Knight for the amazing sig!

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: September 03, 2016, 12:30:13 PM »
HEY I said I would finish that build moite, Dont you dare delete it 

And also, frack them moite, most git rid of all them pesky unfinished works moite, they make the map seem bad moot.

(Though if you k ow who built it youcould send them a message/make a component in case they want to come back)

Pssh, I don't even know 1/4 of the builds' owners. Couldn't be bothered to go chasing people around asking if it's okay to delete their stuff. Either way, I wouldn't save a component of their work, isn't mine, map's just up to showcase it for them. Anywho, deleting some unfinished stuff cleared up nice prime next-to-spawn real estate for folks to build at.

RF Inn The Jet

• Supreme Member
  • I love this community, You read my name wrong ;)
  • Awards 1 year on site+100 posts Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 4 years on site+1000 posts Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts Former MotM winners Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Get Inn The Jet
  • PSN: Get_Inn_The_Jet
  • Steam: Get_Inn_The_Jet
« Reply #43 on: March 25, 2017, 10:09:46 AM »
Hey this is a good Mao, when are you hosting it next ::)
Host of Communicraft

Thanks GK +Grim

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: March 25, 2017, 12:43:24 PM »
Hey, you're an admin. When are you gonna start being active on the map again? ::)