Author Topic:  Graphics Giveaway!  (Read 978 times)

CB

• I'm Callum!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Enemy Orbz
Graphics Giveaway!
« on: July 12, 2016, 07:13:54 AM »
I will be creating and giving away some graphics, there are a few steps you need to follow to enter the giveaway, all of which are free and easy.

1) Subscribe to my Youtube channel (Enemy Orbz)
2) Comment the theme of the signature you wish to have.
3) Drop a like on this post.

There will be a total of 3 winners and the prizes are listed below.
1st) Will receive a full re-brand which includes (Youtube banner/avi, twitter header/avi and a forums avi/signature.
2nd) Will receive a Youtube banner/avi and a forums avi/signature
3rd) Will receive a forums signature.

I will not do this giveaway unfairly, any friends will not get any bonuses. The winner will be chosen using a number generator so it is completely fair

Winner chosen: UK - [1/8/16] USA - [8/1/16]

« Last Edit: July 12, 2016, 07:22:03 AM by Orbz »
Hi Connor.

Rollins

• “The things you used to own, now they own you.”
  • Awards 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: ThatAnimeKid
  • Other: 3
Re: Graphics Giveaway!
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2016, 07:51:29 AM »
Forum Signature
"You know how they say you only hurt the ones you love? Well, it works both ways" -Fight Club

He's trying to P6 ban u bro! That's 5 levels above a P1 ban! You're done -Gary March 24, 2017

CB

• I'm Callum!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2016, 08:05:47 AM »
Forum Signature
I asked you to leave the theme you want, you do not get to chose which one, you either win come 1st, 2nd or 3rd. Example: Fallout.
Hi Connor.

Jesse

• Extreme Member
  • Oldest Lasting TM Youtuber.
  • Awards Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Former MotM winners 4 years on site+1000 posts Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • YouTube: BOBsCAST
    • Awards
  • Xbox: YT Mysterio
  • PSN: YT_Mysterio
  • Steam: YT Mysterio
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2016, 09:29:06 AM »
People do sigs for free? Don't see the point of a giveaway.

/mm Thanks Gold Knight for sig /mm
/mm MotM September '14 /mm
/mm Robo February '15 /mm
/mm 4th Demi Gods December '16 /mm
/mm Youtube: BOBsCAST /mm

CB

• I'm Callum!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2016, 09:35:05 AM »

They are for free, i'd just rather do giveaways every now and then instead of having loads of requests.
Hi Connor.

The Gold Knight

• Elite Member
  • Ya hoser
  • Awards 3 years on site+600 posts Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site+300 posts Former MotM winners 1 year on site+100 posts Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13)
    • View Profile
    • Insert Clickbait Title Here!
    • Awards
  • Other: 何
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2016, 02:51:02 PM »
Ok, a couple of things. First, how about some examples of your work so we know if it's worth it or not? Second, it seems to me like you're just exploiting the forums for some YouTube subscribers.

CB

• I'm Callum!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2016, 03:28:51 PM »
Ok, a couple of things. First, how about some examples of your work so we know if it's worth it or not? Second, it seems to me like you're just exploiting the forums for some YouTube subscribers.
I can design, i'm not here to use the system. Subscribing to a YT channel is not a big deal, i'm helping you out with free graphics and your helping me with a subscriber. As for my designs, i'm not the best, but i'm not bad.
Hi Connor.

The Gold Knight

• Elite Member
  • Ya hoser
  • Awards 3 years on site+600 posts Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site+300 posts Former MotM winners 1 year on site+100 posts Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2016, 03:48:06 PM »
I can design, i'm not here to use the system. Subscribing to a YT channel is not a big deal, i'm helping you out with free graphics and your helping me with a subscriber. As for my designs, i'm not the best, but i'm not bad.
So yes, you are exploiting this to get some subscribers for some "free" graphics, that just about any other artist on here would also be willing to make without requiring a social media/youtube follow?

Also, you can say you're whatever skill level you say you are, but without examples, I'm not believing anything
« Last Edit: July 12, 2016, 03:51:46 PM by The Gold Knight »

CB

• I'm Callum!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2016, 03:26:09 AM »
So yes, you are exploiting this to get some subscribers for some "free" graphics, that just about any other artist on here would also be willing to make without requiring a social media/youtube follow?

Also, you can say you're whatever skill level you say you are, but without examples, I'm not believing anything
Why are you being such a hater, it does not affect you and i am not explointing the system, i have no hate towards you but i would appreciate it if you just didn't post for hate. I understand you don't like this post and i am sorry if you don't. If you want to check out my designs, add me on skype: ImOrbz or check the signature i made for tom, it was not the best i have made, i can do better.
Hi Connor.

The Gold Knight

• Elite Member
  • Ya hoser
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2016, 03:34:35 AM »
Why are you being such a hater, it does not affect you and i am not explointing the system, i have no hate towards you but i would appreciate it if you just didn't post for hate. I understand you don't like this post and i am sorry if you don't. If you want to check out my designs, add me on skype: ImOrbz or check the signature i made for tom, it was not the best i have made, i can do better.
Lol, mate, I'm by no means bing a hater. If I was hating, I'd be insulting you and everything you do with baseless claims, for no other reason than to put you down. I'm being a "hater", because you're asking for people to subscribe to you on youtube, for what could very well be mediocre work. I consider a good number of the people on these forums to be my friends, and I'd rather they not be swindled.

CB

• I'm Callum!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2016, 04:38:31 AM »
Lol, mate, I'm by no means bing a hater. If I was hating, I'd be insulting you and everything you do with baseless claims, for no other reason than to put you down. I'm being a "hater", because you're asking for people to subscribe to you on youtube, for what could very well be mediocre work. I consider a good number of the people on these forums to be my friends, and I'd rather they not be swindled.
Okay, i understand, if you really think i care about subs i'll delete this post to prove i don't. I just thought id do the community a favour and basically give away some 'free' gfx and i thought instead of getting nothing in return yano, but i understand where you're coming from, so after you see this just reply and i'll delete the post.
Hi Connor.

The White Wabbit

• Legendary Member
  • Are you a solo builder too?
  • Awards 2 years on site+300 posts Former MotM winners 1 year on site+100 posts Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Nobodies56
  • PSN: A_Blessed_Potato
  • Steam: Ray
« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2016, 05:23:07 AM »
My only question is why you put the word Free in quotation marks why not say you will just exchange a sig for sub.

Don't get me wrong but if a guy comes up a says "Hey I will give you a tenner for 'free'" it instantly means theres a catch and most likely he wants something. Never try and use the word "Free" unless you mean it since it is a form of exploitation.

If you just show a few examples of any work you have done and can garauntee that the quality is worth being invested in and is worthy of being shown off to everyone here then you can probably be in high demand.

Don't delete the topic but do change the title since you are saying it is a giveaway when it's not, maybe call it "Orbz organic and gluten free graphics." Or whatever you want to call it, just don't use the words giveaway or free unless you stop asking for something in return.

Thanks GK for the new sig it looks great!

You may be able to teach a chimp to dance, but will he dance for your tune?

The Sneaky Sort

• I'm here to help others who need it.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: The Sneaky Sort
« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2016, 05:46:41 AM »
Not sure what this about?