Author Topic:  Toy Texture(Texture Pack) By ETTP & YT Mysterio.  (Read 1499 times)

TM Charles

• Supreme Member
  • Awards Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15
    • View Profile
    • ::)
    • Awards
  • Xbox: ETTP & Mr Zincy
Toy Texture(Texture Pack) By ETTP & YT Mysterio.
« on: February 03, 2016, 07:13:57 PM »
Toy Texture
By: YT Mysterio & ETTP

What is Toy Texture
Toy Texture is a 16x16 texture pack that me and YT Mysterio have made. This texture pack is a vibrant texture pack that is more for use in survival and general use there is also many blocks that are very good for building. The naming of this texture pack wasn't easy and took a lot of time to think of a good name. The reason for the name is it takes on a toyish look while keeping that genuine look.

Info
-16x16
-Currently being refined
-All textures tile.

-We have submitted this to Craig and it was turned down for the reason "It's on time. But it won't make it into 2.44. It needs work, and I don't have time to go through everything that needs to be done until after 2.44 is submitted." so from this you can see it was turned down because he thinks it needs work and because he needs to go through it. So we wanted to make this a surprise for the "Last xbox update" but it looks like not so we want to know what you all think mostly every block is done besides lava/water and the fire animation and a few blocks like the sun dial & crops. The items are the same way. some keys plus the armor are not done in the texture pack and a few items too. We really tried to keep a color scheme for this to make it balance the colors. We will work on this till Craig accepts it but now we need the public opinion to get this to be something you all can use.

NEW(8/11/16) 3:47AM Est.
"Craig [11|Aug 02:36 AM]:   i'll try find some time next week" if all goes to plan me and Mysterio will be able to fix the issues he finds in the texture pack.

The Texture Pack

Blocks
OLD
Spoiler for Hidden Content:
NEW(8/11/16 3:39AM Est.
So far.
-All 24 color blocks have been redone.
-New Monkey Decal.
-New sapling.

Items

« Last Edit: August 11, 2016, 03:50:38 AM by Ieyfo »

Jesse

• Extreme Member
  • Oldest Lasting TM Youtuber.
  • Awards Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Former MotM winners 4 years on site+1000 posts Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • YouTube: BOBsCAST
    • Awards
  • Xbox: YT Mysterio
  • PSN: YT_Mysterio
  • Steam: YT Mysterio
Re: Toy Texture(Texture Pack) By ETTP & YT Mysterio.
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2016, 07:18:55 PM »
If there is another xbox update. It is a still a possibility he has till September of 2016. To get just one more. But maybe feedback now so we can get what the public wants. The texture pack was hard work. So people who are debating do keep in mind you got to really put your mind to it. For a outcome like this. Also anyone like my monkey lol.

/mm Thanks Gold Knight for sig /mm
/mm MotM September '14 /mm
/mm Robo February '15 /mm
/mm 4th Demi Gods December '16 /mm
/mm Youtube: BOBsCAST /mm

Platinum Dryym

• Supreme Member
  • What's yours is mine. ~TM's Resident Master Thief~
  • Awards Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site+300 posts 3 years on site+600 posts Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: dryym
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2016, 07:29:47 PM »
If there is another xbox update. It is a still a possibility he has till September of 2016. To get just one more. But maybe feedback now so we can get what the public wants. The texture pack was hard work. So people who are debating do keep in mind you got to really put your mind to it. For a outcome like this. Also anyone like my monkey lol.

No, But I do like how you engraved "YT Mysterious ;)" into the painting textures.

Creator of the term "Deathmine "
Jared [19|Oct 07:12 PM]: "It changes everything" Dryym

TM Charles

• Supreme Member
  • Awards Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2016, 07:31:34 PM »
No, But I do like how you engraved "YT Mysterious ;)" into the painting textures.
Im the one how did that i was hoping it would go off with out a hitch and when Myst used it in game he would find it eventually. In general do you like the pack?

Jesse

• Extreme Member
  • Awards Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Former MotM winners 4 years on site+1000 posts Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2016, 07:38:46 PM »
I never noticed that was thrown in. Probably that thing he throwed in with out me looking.

TM Charles

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2016, 07:49:14 PM »
I never noticed that was thrown in. Probably that thing he throwed in with out me looking.
That was the plan i was hoping no one would bring it up. Also after 2.44 is submitted and Craig can check over the Tp we will teill you all whats up with it and get it to Craigs standards.

Platinum Dryym

• Supreme Member
  • What's yours is mine. ~TM's Resident Master Thief~
  • Awards Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site+300 posts 3 years on site+600 posts Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: dryym
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2016, 08:13:18 PM »
Im the one how did that i was hoping it would go off with out a hitch and when Myst used it in game he would find it eventually. In general do you like the pack?

I noticed it immediately. XD

As for the TP,  I do like the way it looks. Although I don't think I'd use it in most scenarios.

Creator of the term "Deathmine "
Jared [19|Oct 07:12 PM]: "It changes everything" Dryym

TM Charles

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2016, 08:20:03 PM »
I noticed it immediately. XD

As for the TP,  I do like the way it looks. Although I don't think I'd use it in most scenarios.
This is more a survival/DD tp as it highlights the important blocks of it. Also ive tried it in minecraft and its ok for building, i made some nice things with it i might post them here.

Jared

• Supreme Member
  • Maze/Trivia Builder & Previous Total Miner Tester
  • Awards Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 2 years on site+300 posts Former MotM winners 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Jeff McNewmen
  • PSN: Jeff_McNewmen
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2016, 11:13:26 PM »
*Fred Easter Egg Confirmed* 8)

《Thank You GK & Mysterio For These Astonishing Signitures!》

Jesse

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2016, 11:20:32 PM »
*Fred Easter Egg Confirmed* 8)
you are correct.

Atlas Telamon

• Extreme Member
  • Atlas Telamon
  • Awards 3 years on site+600 posts Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site+300 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site+100 posts Former MotM winners Month 1 members w/25+posts (4/21/13-5/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: atlh3
  • Steam: The_Green_Condom
« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2016, 02:43:23 PM »
I can't tell what a couple of the blocks are by looking at them... So you should probably make them more recognizable. Also the monkey face has white pixels around the outside edge, like you tore it off of a white background but didn't trim perfectly around the edges.

Miner of the Month for January 2014
But you can call me the salaminizer!
#BanAtlas

TM Charles

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2016, 03:50:44 PM »
I can't tell what a couple of the blocks are by looking at them... So you should probably make them more recognizable. Also the monkey face has white pixels around the outside edge, like you tore it off of a white background but didn't trim perfectly around the edges.
Well actually seeing how its a decal Mysterio made it and added the transparent pixels just like the other decals.

Any suggestions?   
« Last Edit: April 15, 2016, 10:15:33 PM by ETTP »

Atlas Telamon

• Extreme Member
  • Atlas Telamon
  • Awards 3 years on site+600 posts Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site+300 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site+100 posts Former MotM winners Month 1 members w/25+posts (4/21/13-5/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2016, 04:50:36 PM »
Well actually seeing how its a decal Mysterio made it and added the transparent pixels just like the other decals. Please do accuse use of the such unless you can back it up it will keep drama out of this i know a person copied someone and i dont want people thinking we do that we (I and Mysterio) make them all by hand and using our imagination to give the best textures :D.

Any suggestions?
I don't think you understand what I said. I was pointing out there was white on the decal that didn't look like it belongs there. I never accused anyone of anything.

Edit: It looks like it was either drawn on a white background, or the background was added later to view the image better but was never completely removed. I would appreciate it if you would read what I have to say instead of skimming and accusing me of causing drama. I only tried to help.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2016, 04:57:40 PM by Atlas Telamon »

#BanAtlas

TM Charles

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2016, 05:02:44 PM »
I don't think you understand what I said. I was pointing out there was white on the decal that didn't look like it belongs there. I never accused anyone of anything.

Edit: It looks like it was either drawn on a white background, or the background was added later to view the image better but was never completely removed. I would appreciate it if you would read what I have to say instead of skimming and accusing me of causing drama. I only tried to help.
I did read it all but this is what drew me to the conclusion.

This may have been mistaken by me but it looks like you were implying that it was copied and cut.

I do see what your saying though.

Atlas Telamon

• Extreme Member
  • Atlas Telamon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2016, 05:23:55 PM »
I did read it all but this is what drew me to the conclusion.
This may have been mistaken by me but it looks like you were implying that it was copied and cut.

I do see what your saying though.
It could have been made in one program, then copied and cut into one with transparency. I have done that before. I doubt it was stolen.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2016, 05:34:25 PM by Atlas Telamon »

#BanAtlas