Author Topic:  How to script mod menu n shop for it  (Read 250 times)

AssassinplayzYT

• You wont see me coming
    • View Profile
    • http://www.mylivesignature.com/mls_wizard1_6.php#
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Assassin11753
  • PSN: None
  • Steam: assassin11753
How to script mod menu n shop for it
« on: November 29, 2015, 11:52:50 PM »
OK first start a new script call it modmenu right dpad select menu top one Then after delete (true!false) And x,y,z And where it says text PutWelecome to the mod menu
 Done Then make Likegivea sledge then save the script create new call it what you placed in I putsledges Then go dpad right
Inventory Find (Player) (item) (addltake) (qty)  for qty put 1 For Addltake delete the take part out n put sledge for item leave Player part alone  test it out  OK works? Good go to yourmod menu script again n put Get A sludge after the title for (text) then it'll say (script) put sledges in there Then exit and save run script find your mod menu script run it n press the Get a sledge Works right?

Gary

• Tester
  • Supreme Member
  • Steam: Conmaan ... ... Discord: Conmaan #9586
  • Awards 1 year on site+100 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: How to script mod menu n shop for it
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2015, 02:27:09 AM »
Your post is in some serious need of punctuation and spacing, my friend. I have no idea what this is, what it does, or what scripts you're using.

Link to my youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCo4rmelSOUB9YMM0Is-zWyQ

Craig

• Developer
  • Extreme Member
  • Dig Deep
  • Awards Developer 4 years on site+1000 posts 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site+100 posts Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
    • Awards
  • Steam: tota1miner
Re: How to script mod menu n shop for it
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2015, 02:53:45 AM »
Locked to save others the 30 seconds I wasted reading this.