Author Topic:  Steam  (Read 4618 times)

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • Awards Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site+300 posts Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site+100 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Steam
« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2014, 01:06:48 PM »
Over the last 3 years, you've spent 938.8 hours playing this selection, which includes 246 items, is valued at $3213.85, and requires 1063.8 GB

Wow o.o

http://www.mysteamgauge.com/account?username=AmyGirl

You can use this site to calculate the value of your steam account :)

That's awesome, Kitty! O: I am using this. >: )

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
  • Spring time DOOM BEE! getting ma flower on ^_^!
  • Awards 2 years on site+300 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site+100 posts Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13) Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Agykoo
« Reply #16 on: October 27, 2014, 04:04:29 PM »
There's a much easier way using Gyazo. When you take the screenshot, hold click the left mouse button on the image and drag it to the top of your page so it's above the web address and tabs and you can stop holding the click. You'll get a new page which the web address will look like this http://i.gyazo.com/e36bae4e4d85fa5e8217304f4dd26a1d.png difference is the "i" before Gyazo and has .png at the end. Copy the link and past it with the  at the end and it's...

This'll be Agy's list, this took me less than a minute and if I did it your way would've took me a lot longer.

Spoiler for Hidden Content:

truly staggering when I see it like that XD! thank you fergie ^_^ (hugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
My point has finally been made ^_^ (viva la Agy!)

anywho

Under construction ^_^! (probably something spring/Doom Bee related XD) ^_^

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
  • Awards 2 years on site+300 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site+100 posts Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13) Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: October 27, 2014, 04:06:23 PM »
Over the last 3 years, you've spent 938.8 hours playing this selection, which includes 246 items, is valued at $3213.85, and requires 1063.8 GB

Wow o.o

http://www.mysteamgauge.com/account?username=AmyGirl

You can use this site to calculate the value of your steam account :)

very cool and thank you for all that info! ^_^! (hugs!)

te-he 300+ of those 900+ hours is for the dawn of war games alone XD
now that they added achs for the 2nd series of games..........agys gona spend more time probly XD!

anywho

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • Awards Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site+300 posts Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site+100 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: October 27, 2014, 05:46:41 PM »
very cool and thank you for all that info! ^_^! (hugs!)

te-he 300+ of those 900+ hours is for the dawn of war games alone XD
now that they added achs for the 2nd series of games..........agys gona spend more time probly XD!

Hey Agy, which games do you normally play these days on Steam? I totally forgot to ask you that earlier today. :P

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: October 28, 2014, 02:04:27 AM »
Hey Agy, which games do you normally play these days on Steam? I totally forgot to ask you that earlier today. :P

um before I got addicted to crack (aka dragons dogma). I was bouncing back and forth between tropica 4 exp, and dawn of war 2.

my issue is now they added achs to all the dawn of war 2 games...........so I may or may not play them froim the start again. and I want to finish tropica 4 exp at some point since I am half way threw it.

I also played some plague inc, but that got old fast sadly. good idea for a game, just brutaly repetitive. and one of those "strategy games" that aculty has a single way to beat every lv...........so theres no strategy.

also was playing fall out tactics a little too. triing to beat it with out cheats..........kill me XD I think I am on the 4th lv and I just stoped caring XD

um was playing the heck out of age of empires 2..........to the point I latterly have 5+ achs that only 1% of the player pop has.......including oine that latterly onl .5% has XD
was playing its exp, they cut the story scenses witch is why I played the game in the first place. but its not bad. just I beat I think more then half the exp storys and just got burtn out.

played don't starve a lot, but its a perma death game that's very unfair because of RNG. so I only play it sparingly. that and its also one of those games where if the stars don't aline your gona die (in this games case fidnign a spot that is near pig king, and near buffalo, and getting your camp ready before winter...........)
99% of new players die there first winter........because they underestamted hwo brutakl it is

played a lot of FTL, but that game is full of RNG kicking you when you are down, and also antother game where if the stars don't aline your not gona beat it

played game dev tycoon............was fun for an hour or so then it gets to complicated when you start adding staff.

was playing knights of pen and paper, but they scred up the store and now every thing takes forever to grind so I stoped playing.

I played left for dead 2 with amy once, was really cool to see the enhanced effects and graphics on pc, was a blast but you can only play it so much since its always the same lvs.

was playing rocs must die, but I got boared because I had already beaten it on 360

same thing for overlord as above.

papers please annys me to no end so I stoped playing.

was playing plants vs zombies for a little till I beat it and didn't feel like doing all the side quests.

refuse to p[lay postal any more after I noticed one of the achs is latterly "play this game on a mac" .............(*#*#*#*$*$%@*@)

prision arcahteck is fun, tho its easy to lose hours playing it, and its an early acces so theres no real reason to the game yet.

don't get me started on starbound.

stoped playing terriaia since the last update ruined tons of hours of time for my herb garden........

I need to play x-coms exp some day.

I stoped playing X3 reunion for now because after a month and tons of hours wasted doing tests with things like voltage testing and cooling and stress tests and what not the devs for the game couldent figure out what was causing my game to crash when things got busy in the game.
I think they last suggested uploading a file of my save for someone (yea someone not them, jerks) to test and see if it happens to them too. but that was insane because the crash happens any where form all of 5 mins, to many hours. ("agy many hours?" yea this is a kinda of game you leave running when you sleep or latterly nothing gets done). so I stoped playing for now. might go back and cheat m way to victory to see the story. since thertes no achs for the game any way. then move onto the other 3 x universe games I have XD ^_^

I rambled sorry. any who that's what I was upto on steam before I fell into the drug that was dragons dogma, and then also started playing destiny and alien iso XD ^_^

anywho

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: October 28, 2014, 02:12:12 AM »
um before I got addicted to crack (aka dragons dogma). I was bouncing back and forth between tropica 4 exp, and dawn of war 2.

my issue is now they added achs to all the dawn of war 2 games...........so I may or may not play them froim the start again. and I want to finish tropica 4 exp at some point since I am half way threw it.

I also played some plague inc, but that got old fast sadly. good idea for a game, just brutaly repetitive. and one of those "strategy games" that aculty has a single way to beat every lv...........so theres no strategy.

also was playing fall out tactics a little too. triing to beat it with out cheats..........kill me XD I think I am on the 4th lv and I just stoped caring XD

um was playing the heck out of age of empires 2..........to the point I latterly have 5+ achs that only 1% of the player pop has.......including oine that latterly onl .5% has XD
was playing its exp, they cut the story scenses witch is why I played the game in the first place. but its not bad. just I beat I think more then half the exp storys and just got burtn out.

played don't starve a lot, but its a perma death game that's very unfair because of RNG. so I only play it sparingly. that and its also one of those games where if the stars don't aline your gona die (in this games case fidnign a spot that is near pig king, and near buffalo, and getting your camp ready before winter...........)
99% of new players die there first winter........because they underestamted hwo brutakl it is

played a lot of FTL, but that game is full of RNG kicking you when you are down, and also antother game where if the stars don't aline your not gona beat it

played game dev tycoon............was fun for an hour or so then it gets to complicated when you start adding staff.

was playing knights of pen and paper, but they scred up the store and now every thing takes forever to grind so I stoped playing.

I played left for dead 2 with amy once, was really cool to see the enhanced effects and graphics on pc, was a blast but you can only play it so much since its always the same lvs.

was playing rocs must die, but I got boared because I had already beaten it on 360

same thing for overlord as above.

papers please annys me to no end so I stoped playing.

was playing plants vs zombies for a little till I beat it and didn't feel like doing all the side quests.

refuse to p[lay postal any more after I noticed one of the achs is latterly "play this game on a mac" .............(*#*#*#*$*$%@*@)

prision arcahteck is fun, tho its easy to lose hours playing it, and its an early acces so theres no real reason to the game yet.

don't get me started on starbound.

stoped playing terriaia since the last update ruined tons of hours of time for my herb garden........

I need to play x-coms exp some day.

I stoped playing X3 reunion for now because after a month and tons of hours wasted doing tests with things like voltage testing and cooling and stress tests and what not the devs for the game couldent figure out what was causing my game to crash when things got busy in the game.
I think they last suggested uploading a file of my save for someone (yea someone not them, jerks) to test and see if it happens to them too. but that was insane because the crash happens any where form all of 5 mins, to many hours. ("agy many hours?" yea this is a kinda of game you leave running when you sleep or latterly nothing gets done). so I stoped playing for now. might go back and cheat m way to victory to see the story. since thertes no achs for the game any way. then move onto the other 3 x universe games I have XD ^_^

I rambled sorry. any who that's what I was upto on steam before I fell into the drug that was dragons dogma, and then also started playing destiny and alien iso XD ^_^

Holy. Crap, Agy. You are a gamer through & through. O_O Anyway, was curious if you played Champions Online at all? I have been on that when I don't play TM:F or Dragon's Dogma: DA. lol I may go back to Destiny, get more Light levels. (I am only at 22 currently) I just need to find more trustworthy people to play with, since I play on Xbox 360. No one I know has Destiny on 360. :/ But I was trying to get more involved in the Steam community, which is another reason I made this topic. ^-^ If anyone has any suggestions for me, by all means! I can be kind of picky with my games though. O: I am a choosy gamer. lol

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: October 28, 2014, 02:20:38 AM »
Holy. Crap, Agy. You are a gamer through & through. O_O Anyway, was curious if you played Champions Online at all? I have been on that when I don't play TM:F or Dragon's Dogma: DA. lol I may go back to Destiny, get more Light levels. (I am only at 22 currently) I just need to find more trustworthy people to play with, since I play on Xbox 360. No one I know has Destiny on 360. :/ But I was trying to get more involved in the Steam community, which is another reason I made this topic. ^-^ If anyone has any suggestions for me, by all means! I can be kind of picky with my games though. O: I am a choosy gamer. lol

nope never played it, I am trying to becarful about getting into new games since I have so many I only half beat or never played already XD

anywho

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: October 28, 2014, 02:23:47 AM »
nope never played it, I am trying to becarful about getting into new games since I have so many I only half beat or never played already XD
Mmm good point, your library is INSANE as is. Well it's really fun, you basically make a super hero that helps out the city and it's an MMO game. Only downside is, you can't TRULY be a villain. But you can make an Arch Nemesis for your character to fight. Still getting the hang of it. 

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: October 28, 2014, 02:41:54 AM »
Mmm good point, your library is INSANE as is. Well it's really fun, you basically make a super hero that helps out the city and it's an MMO game. Only downside is, you can't TRULY be a villain. But you can make an Arch Nemesis for your character to fight. Still getting the hang of it. 

lol speaking of mmos I should play wow again some day..............maybe I shouldn't XD I think I sunk 10,000's of hours into wow XD

anywho

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: October 28, 2014, 02:44:46 AM »
lol speaking of mmos I should play wow again some day..............maybe I shouldn't XD I think I sunk 10,000's of hours into wow XD
I never got to play that, I mean, I did the trial for a little while. But I never truly got into the game and played it. But I've always wanted to, I loved the Warcraft games prior to WoW. And WoW just seemed so awesome!

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: October 28, 2014, 03:01:48 AM »
I never got to play that, I mean, I did the trial for a little while. But I never truly got into the game and played it. But I've always wanted to, I loved the Warcraft games prior to WoW. And WoW just seemed so awesome!

its awesome for sure..........just so brutaly time consuming and life destrying XD

anywho

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: October 28, 2014, 03:11:41 AM »
its awesome for sure..........just so brutaly time consuming and life destrying XD
If it wasn't time consuming and life destroying, it wouldn't be worth playing. .____. lol

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: October 28, 2014, 04:07:30 AM »
If it wasn't time consuming and life destroying, it wouldn't be worth playing. .____. lol

honsitly I was gona say yes.........but I had the snese to check the forums for it for the first time in many many months (close to a year). they just had there "get ready for the exp" patch. where basickly the game is changed around with the new core stuff for the next exp (so its latterly the new exp.......just with out the new areas or new lv cap).

there is latterly open revolt on there forums. theres so much bad going on. and no its not gona get changed because its core of the exp sadly.

things like they have put in a new anti farming thingy with exp. so now if you kill to many mobs in the same area it only gives you 10% of the orgignal exp............only problem is its not an area......its the whole map for the level.........
also people are running into it just playing the game normaly, for exp going out to kill X mobs for a quest and they are latterly running into it.
it seems to reset with time, so even if you leave the area it stays there for some time.

theres a new group find thing for raids that's suspied to bridge there "LFR (looking for raid, the lowest teir)" and reguelr raiding.
only issue is theres no rules what so ever and blizz has said they wiped there hands of loot rules issues.
so the raid leaders are changing loot rules during the raid so they latterly get all the gear of the 25 people in the raid, or threating to kick people unless they get RL money and such, its a mad house.

loot drops have been changed it looks like, where before when you ran a dungion, you were garntied a loot drop per boss (even tho (99% of the time it was gear you coudlent even use or not even for your class.........).
but now gear drops have been changed to ruffly 25% chance to get gear form a boss...........not even gear you can use but latterly any thing they can drop.

saw a cuple other issues too. like healing has been destroyed for lower lvs. tanking has become impossible for lower lvs. where before tansk could latterly pull half the dungion at low lvs if they had the hairloom gear (gear that can only be gotten at max lv and mailed to your alts, silyl powerful). now tanks are strugaling with single small groups and even just a single mob at a time, bosses are impossible and that's with hairloom gear, with out it I cant even emagin.

so yea I just ran screaming form there forums sadly. and I do mean sadly because it was a fine game.

anywho

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: October 28, 2014, 06:05:22 AM »
honsitly I was gona say yes.........but I had the snese to check the forums for it for the first time in many many months (close to a year). they just had there "get ready for the exp" patch. where basickly the game is changed around with the new core stuff for the next exp (so its latterly the new exp.......just with out the new areas or new lv cap).

there is latterly open revolt on there forums. theres so much bad going on. and no its not gona get changed because its core of the exp sadly.

things like they have put in a new anti farming thingy with exp. so now if you kill to many mobs in the same area it only gives you 10% of the orgignal exp............only problem is its not an area......its the whole map for the level.........
also people are running into it just playing the game normaly, for exp going out to kill X mobs for a quest and they are latterly running into it.
it seems to reset with time, so even if you leave the area it stays there for some time.

theres a new group find thing for raids that's suspied to bridge there "LFR (looking for raid, the lowest teir)" and reguelr raiding.
only issue is theres no rules what so ever and blizz has said they wiped there hands of loot rules issues.
so the raid leaders are changing loot rules during the raid so they latterly get all the gear of the 25 people in the raid, or threating to kick people unless they get RL money and such, its a mad house.

loot drops have been changed it looks like, where before when you ran a dungion, you were garntied a loot drop per boss (even tho (99% of the time it was gear you coudlent even use or not even for your class.........).
but now gear drops have been changed to ruffly 25% chance to get gear form a boss...........not even gear you can use but latterly any thing they can drop.

saw a cuple other issues too. like healing has been destroyed for lower lvs. tanking has become impossible for lower lvs. where before tansk could latterly pull half the dungion at low lvs if they had the hairloom gear (gear that can only be gotten at max lv and mailed to your alts, silyl powerful). now tanks are strugaling with single small groups and even just a single mob at a time, bosses are impossible and that's with hairloom gear, with out it I cant even emagin.

so yea I just ran screaming form there forums sadly. and I do mean sadly because it was a fine game.
So basically, they ruined this game to the point of no return? That's a sad thing, it seemed like such a GREAT game! D: Guess I'll be avoiding it then... :/

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: October 28, 2014, 11:36:11 AM »
So basically, they ruined this game to the point of no return? That's a sad thing, it seemed like such a GREAT game! D: Guess I'll be avoiding it then... :/

while it is part of the core game, theres seruies thje forums on fire uproar over it. so hopfuly they will change it.

if they do it would be worth a check out. ^_^

anywho