Author Topic:  Steam  (Read 6304 times)

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
  • Awards 3 years on site+600 posts Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site+300 posts Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site+100 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Jack Of Shades Youtube Gaming Channel
    • Awards
Steam
« on: October 25, 2014, 07:39:48 PM »

Steam is an internet-based digital distribution, digital rights management, multiplayer, and social networking platform developed by Valve Corporation. Steam provides the user with installation and automatic updating of games on multiple computers, and community features such as friends lists and groups, cloud saving, and in-game voice and chat functionality. The software provides a freely available application programming interface (API) called Steamworks, which developers can use to integrate many of Steam's functions, including networking and matchmaking, in-game achievements, micro-transactions, and support for user-created content through Steam Workshop, into their products.

Though initially developed for use on Microsoft Windows, versions for OS X and Linux operating systems, and a limited-function version for the PlayStation 3 console, have also been developed. Chatting and shopping applications for iOS and Android mobile devices have also been written. The Steam website also replicates much of the storefront and social network features of the stand-alone application. The success has led to the development of a line of Steam Machine microconsoles and personal computers meeting minimum specifications, and SteamOS, a Linux-based operating system built around the Steam client.

Courtesy of Wikipedia.org

I noticed a lack of a Steam topic in general, mostly just Steam games, or Steam giveaways. I want to update this because this inactive topic is too old to bring back to life. So, I will re-animate it here, in my own way. Here you can converse about ANY Steam related topics. Even share Steam user names to play with one another, etc. I hope this helps folks using Steam, and to better connect with each other.

« Last Edit: October 27, 2014, 05:47:25 PM by Jack Of Shades »

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
  • Spring time DOOM BEE! getting ma flower on ^_^!
  • Awards 2 years on site+300 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site+100 posts Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13) Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Agykoo
Re: Steam
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2014, 07:43:03 PM »
agys on steam ^_^ "Agykoo"

tho make sure to maybe tell me who you are as most of you dceid ti was a bright idea to have a different name for every thing XD ^_^
My point has finally been made ^_^ (viva la Agy!)

anywho

Under construction ^_^! (probably something spring/Doom Bee related XD) ^_^

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
  • Awards 3 years on site+600 posts Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site+300 posts Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site+100 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2014, 08:29:36 PM »
agys on steam ^_^ "Agykoo"

tho make sure to maybe tell me who you are as most of you dceid ti was a bright idea to have a different name for every thing XD ^_^
But of course! My name is crimsonchaos110 on Steam. If anyone wants to add me, by all means go for it! Just like Agy said, let me know who you are as well. lol
« Last Edit: October 28, 2014, 02:46:20 AM by Jack Of Shades »

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2014, 08:45:34 PM »
Does anyone play?:

Gary

• Tester
  • Supreme Member
  • Steam: Conmaan ... ... Discord: Conmaan #9586
  • Awards 1 year on site+100 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2014, 04:10:59 AM »
But of course! My name is crimsonchaoz on Steam. If anyone wants to add me, by all means go for it! Just like Agy said, let me know who you are as well. lol

*crimsonchaos110 is the name that people need to search when looking for you. That's why I couldn't find you when searching for you just the other day.

My steam name is Conmaan (how original).

Games I play on steam:
Starbound
Terraria
Murder Miners
Borderlands 2

Link to my youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCo4rmelSOUB9YMM0Is-zWyQ

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
  • Awards 2 years on site+300 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site+100 posts Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13) Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2014, 05:39:08 AM »
con has a good idea, games I play on steam ^_^

ummmmmmmmmmmm

used to play starbound till they screwed us all over and delted our charictors and messed up our worlds. so that's a no go.......

used to play terriea and even built my own herb farm. latterly had every herb in the game in farm mode. had my own acopthy shop going.............at lest I did till that one update really messed up how herbs work (lol yea by the way now you can only farm water leaf when it rains)...........(agy looks at her exspansive UNDERGROUND herb farm) ...............****
so yea that's out.

ummm I got houndres of games in the library, just I am not sure witch are mp or not.

mmmm would littrly take forever to type them all out..........agy has idea! ^_^

Agy's dope booty list of games on steam (see any you want da agy for you say so!) ^_^

http://gyazo.com/8e17efa6fd04dbddb880c15940bb7d55
http://gyazo.com/ecfef3d3cd4cad80048a742109c8988b
http://gyazo.com/1f00e364de016ea9e567385d99f6a0c4
http://gyazo.com/b6b8c86480c229ae358f92e862c3f456
http://gyazo.com/ed6047632966fd70e5544c3b6ceee406
http://gyazo.com/a3487963acec907b18330c2c5121a910
http://gyazo.com/dd07033c99e250be33d383925d20fd3b

yea I cant help it........when steam throws in my face "lol agy 99% off!!!!!" I tend to buy it........

so any who just tell agy ^_^

anywho

II FerGie x 🍀

• Global Moderator
  • Legendary Member
  • Potato!
  • Awards Former MotM winners 4 years on site+1000 posts I AM THE LAW! Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site+100 posts Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: II FerGie x
  • PSN: II_FerGie_x
  • Steam: iifergiex
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2014, 08:11:07 AM »
II FerGie x is my Steam username, may need to search slightly different as some have had difficulty searching my name.

Games I likes playing are...

Damned: Recently got out of Early Access, it's a fun game and can be scary. It's like Slender but multiplayer so you can play with friends which can be very fun. You need to get all the keys, find the right door for the key to unlock and escape. Thanks to Agy for giving me this game a while ago. *Hugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3!!!* :)

Dark Souls 2: Loved playing the first one on Xbox 360 when it was free with Games with Gold, so I had to get the 2nd one.

Garry's Mod: If you have Steam and you don't know what Garry's Mod is, there's something wrong. ;) It's a fun game, got a wide range of gametypes you can play and great if you play with a bunch of friends with.

PayDay 2: This is a fun game, it's a four player co-op game where you're a master criminal causing crimes, what's not to like? Currently it's 75% off until 28th October so if the game interests you, now is the time to consider buying it.

Here's a list of all the games I have:
Spoiler for Hidden Content:

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2014, 11:09:34 PM »
II FerGie x is my Steam username, may need to search slightly different as some have had difficulty searching my name.

Games I likes playing are...

Damned: Recently got out of Early Access, it's a fun game and can be scary. It's like Slender but multiplayer so you can play with friends which can be very fun. You need to get all the keys, find the right door for the key to unlock and escape. Thanks to Agy for giving me this game a while ago. *Hugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3!!!* :)

Dark Souls 2: Loved playing the first one on Xbox 360 when it was free with Games with Gold, so I had to get the 2nd one.

Garry's Mod: If you have Steam and you don't know what Garry's Mod is, there's something wrong. ;) It's a fun game, got a wide range of gametypes you can play and great if you play with a bunch of friends with.

PayDay 2: This is a fun game, it's a four player co-op game where you're a master criminal causing crimes, what's not to like? Currently it's 75% off until 28th October so if the game interests you, now is the time to consider buying it.

Here's a list of all the games I have:

Fergie has quite the game collection, impressive! O: Anyway, thanks Con for clarifying that, I just started using Steam again recently, so I forgot. lol

MadDog95

• Keeping it hidden (<3)
  • Awards Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 1 year on site+100 posts Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: MAdDOgDEaN95
« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2014, 11:19:06 PM »
Steam I.D: "sirramington95" or "SirRamington" (Not sure which one you would have to search for to find me, I had an old account that i forgot the password and stuff for so make sure you check the "last online" date)

KUi Klutch

• Legendary Member
  • Życie jest trudne, mimo wszystko, to cię zabije.
  • Awards 2 years on site+300 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site+100 posts Former MotM winners Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13) 3 years on site+600 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Zz Klann zZ
  • Steam: KUi Klutch
« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2014, 11:32:04 PM »
Just look up |IPETM| Dolan for me.

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2014, 01:04:37 AM »
Fergie has quite the game collection, impressive! O: Anyway, thanks Con for clarifying that, I just started using Steam again recently, so I forgot. lol
I wish I knew how to set it up like fergie did, I recently got my 250+ games badge. would be neat to see the whoile list liekl he has ^_^

anywho

Gary

• Tester
  • Supreme Member
  • Steam: Conmaan ... ... Discord: Conmaan #9586
  • Awards 1 year on site+100 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2014, 01:12:29 AM »
I wish I knew how to set it up like fergie did, I recently got my 250+ games badge. would be neat to see the whoile list liekl he has ^_^

Print screen of your list of games.

Copy onto ms paint, and crop the edges.

Upload to imgur.

Link to my youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCo4rmelSOUB9YMM0Is-zWyQ

II FerGie x 🍀

• Global Moderator
  • Legendary Member
  • Potato!
  • Awards Former MotM winners 4 years on site+1000 posts I AM THE LAW! Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site+100 posts Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: II FerGie x
  • PSN: II_FerGie_x
  • Steam: iifergiex
« Reply #12 on: October 27, 2014, 07:30:31 AM »
Print screen of your list of games.

Copy onto ms paint, and crop the edges.

Upload to imgur.

There's a much easier way using Gyazo. When you take the screenshot, hold click the left mouse button on the image and drag it to the top of your page so it's above the web address and tabs and you can stop holding the click. You'll get a new page which the web address will look like this http://i.gyazo.com/e36bae4e4d85fa5e8217304f4dd26a1d.png difference is the "i" before Gyazo and has .png at the end. Copy the link and past it with the  at the end and it's...

This'll be Agy's list, this took me less than a minute and if I did it your way would've took me a lot longer.

« Last Edit: October 27, 2014, 01:09:21 PM by II FerGie x »

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: October 27, 2014, 10:26:34 AM »
Hey! You have Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition too?! O: I love that game series. Only the PC version though, I'm glad Steam supports it's multiplayer function. I used to have to go on Gamespy Arcade back in the day just to play it with others. :P

Kitty

• Legendary Member
  • Here since the beginning c:
  • Awards Former MotM winners 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Milkshakez7z
« Reply #14 on: October 27, 2014, 11:04:16 AM »
Over the last 3 years, you've spent 938.8 hours playing this selection, which includes 246 items, is valued at $3213.85, and requires 1063.8 GB

Wow o.o

http://www.mysteamgauge.com/account?username=AmyGirl

You can use this site to calculate the value of your steam account :)