Author Topic: [TV] American Horror Story  (Read 2340 times)

Fudge

• Mr. Buzzkill ready for business
  • Awards 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: albinoASIAN303
  • Steam: carterpc4
[TV] Re: American Horror Story
« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2014, 11:50:39 PM »
Spoiler for Hidden Content:
Twisty? YEAH! I was pissed to. I was hoping he would last the whole show. Friggin stupid how he is dead now. And that fop of a man child is a serial killer in the making. -.-

I know. I'm still going to watch and see, but like I said, not a good choice. I bet their views went         (ಠ_ಠ)=┐
(•_•)- look away m9

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
  • Awards 3 years on site+600 posts Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site+300 posts Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site+100 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Jack Of Shades Youtube Gaming Channel
    • Awards
Re: American Horror Story
« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2014, 11:52:49 PM »

I know. I'm still going to watch and see, but like I said, not a good choice. I bet their views went         (ಠ_ಠ)=┐
I bet so to! But, I have a feeling he is not gone for good at all. Not to mention, some pansy fans were complaining about Twisty. I can't believe people complain about a psychotic clown, that is SUPPOSED TO BE SCARY! And they say he is "Too scary." Lame. -_-

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
  • Awards 3 years on site+600 posts Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site+300 posts Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site+100 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2014, 10:27:03 PM »
Carved this bad boy about a few minutes ago. Figured this was the best place to put it. ;)

Fudge

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: October 31, 2014, 12:44:43 AM »
Carved this bad boy about a few minutes ago. Figured this was the best place to put it. ;)
In tribute to Twisty, the murderous, creepy as Hell clown.
   We miss ya bud! lol

Nice pumpkin too!  :3
(•_•)- look away m9

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: October 31, 2014, 12:48:57 AM »
In tribute to Twisty, the murderous, creepy as Hell clown.
   We miss ya bud! lol

Nice pumpkin too!  :3

Why thank you! And yes, in honor of him and his very sad past. :( I felt bad for him. :/ He will be missed.

DiamondBack662

• Legendary Member
  • Pauperes commilitones Christi Templique Solomonici
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: DiamondBack662
  • Steam: DiamondBack662
« Reply #20 on: November 03, 2014, 10:33:57 PM »
“They’re all connected.”
That’s Ryan Murphy’s mind-blowing revelation about “American Horror Story,” FX’s horror anthology series that tells a brand-new tale of terror every single year. Except the various “AHS” seasons aren’t quite as independent as once thought. According to Murphy, every single iteration of “AHS” is connected to one another — meaning the Murder House of season one exists in the same universe as this year’s “Freak Show.”
“We’re just beginning to tell you how they’re connected,” he continued. “They’re all very separate but there’s clues every season that we’re now telling you how the different worlds are intertwined.”

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: November 03, 2014, 11:26:02 PM »
“They’re all connected.”
That’s Ryan Murphy’s mind-blowing revelation about “American Horror Story,” FX’s horror anthology series that tells a brand-new tale of terror every single year. Except the various “AHS” seasons aren’t quite as independent as once thought. According to Murphy, every single iteration of “AHS” is connected to one another — meaning the Murder House of season one exists in the same universe as this year’s “Freak Show.”
“We’re just beginning to tell you how they’re connected,” he continued. “They’re all very separate but there’s clues every season that we’re now telling you how the different worlds are intertwined.”

Yeah I figured this, due to Pepper being in this seasons show. This is supposed to be right before she is committed to Briarcliff Mental Institution in season 2. They say it's going to connect in more than just Peppers instance, I am curious how it will do so. Very interesting way of going about it. Thanks for that /db.

Fudge

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: November 06, 2014, 10:00:12 PM »
   "Stop it! You're making me feel bad!"

Me: "WTF!?"
(•_•)- look away m9

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: November 06, 2014, 10:16:29 PM »
   "Stop it! You're making me feel bad!"

Me: "WTF!?"
Yeah, Dandy's reaction to him being alive was bizarre. I mean, I know the first time can be bad. But his first time was a one hit kill, the second time was more like...20 something stabs to the chest and back. And he was STILL alive after having his arm amputated! What the hell!? Sick bastard.

Kitty

• Legendary Member
  • Here since the beginning c:
  • Awards Former MotM winners 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Milkshakez7z
« Reply #24 on: November 11, 2014, 04:07:21 PM »
I've just Marathoned this to the latest episode and I am Hyped!

(Major spoilers for the show)
I was so sad they killed off twisty "I'm a good clown" :'(

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: November 11, 2014, 04:08:42 PM »
I've just Marathoned this to the latest episode and I am Hyped!

(Major spoilers for the show)
I was so sad they killed off twisty "I'm a good clown" :'(

AGREED! I loved his character, and how his background was different than the usual "serial killer" story. I hope he somehow comes back in some strange way, he was killed off WAY too soon. :(

Kitty

• Legendary Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: November 11, 2014, 04:12:35 PM »
AGREED! I loved his character, and how his background was different than the usual "serial killer" story. I hope he somehow comes back in some strange way, he was killed off WAY too soon. :(

Yeah I really think that bringing him back would be the best move, how do you think they will go about it if they did? do you have any theories?

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: November 11, 2014, 04:49:28 PM »
Yeah I really think that bringing him back would be the best move, how do you think they will go about it if they did? do you have any theories?

If it were me choosing the situation, I would say...somehow he escapes Edward Mordrake's collection of "TRUE freaks." He escapes, and becomes a sort of malevolent spectre, chasing down Dandy. Possibly driving him insane (more than he already is)? Or maybe inhabiting his body and using it as his own. Off the wall, I know. lol But that is how I would want it. However, I feel as though Edward may use Twisty to do his killing from now on. If he is to be summoned back to the Freak show once more. Which, I assume they will summon him again. What are your theories? :D

Kitty

• Legendary Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: November 11, 2014, 05:31:16 PM »
If it were me choosing the situation, I would say...somehow he escapes Edward Mordrake's collection of "TRUE freaks." He escapes, and becomes a sort of malevolent spectre, chasing down Dandy. Possibly driving him insane (more than he already is)? Or maybe inhabiting his body and using it as his own. Off the wall, I know. lol But that is how I would want it. However, I feel as though Edward may use Twisty to do his killing from now on. If he is to be summoned back to the Freak show once more. Which, I assume they will summon him again. What are your theories? :D

I think that Dandy might become the next "twisty" in a way, but otherwise i don't see him being able to come back without it leaving some wierd plot holes and things :/

Btw was anyone else like screaming at the maid for her to run away or defend herself ;w; I was so sad when her daughter called up.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2014, 05:34:07 PM by Kitty »

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: November 11, 2014, 05:41:06 PM »
I think that Dandy might become the next "twisty" in a way, but otherwise i don't see him being able to come back without it leaving some wierd plot holes and things :/

Btw was anyone else like screaming at the maid for her to run away or defend herself ;w; I was so sad when her daughter called up.
I know, it's just my sad little theory. I wish it would happen, something the writers could do to bring him back. Ironically, I was just waiting for him to kill her. It was building up to that point so quickly, I thought he was going to on the night of Halloween. Instead of the following day. lol But, I did feel bad about her daughter calling and the whole awkward conversation between the two. :(