Author Topic:  Total Miner Memories..  (Read 11527 times)

Muffin

• Elite Member
  • Awards 2 years on site 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: RawrMeMuffinMan
Re: Total Miner Memories..
« Reply #60 on: February 03, 2015, 10:14:35 PM »
I remember when my friend that made me get the game convinced me the diablo was an actual mob, and used a wood sword to kill you and take all your stuff whenever you went mining. He made me think the cave-ins meant he was near and everything... I believed that stuff for a good few months >.<

http://prntscr.com/dqrw9s
The Gold Knight [08|Dec 09:11 PM]: I'm sorry, but I speak English... A language that has coherent thoughts that can be understood.

DiamondBack662

• Legendary Member
  • Pauperes commilitones Christi Templique Solomonici
  • Awards 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: DiamondBack662
  • Steam: DiamondBack662
« Reply #61 on: February 03, 2015, 10:56:05 PM »
For me it all goes back to Freeland http://totalminerforums.net/index.php?topic=26.0
It was there I met just about everyone that matters and I have some of my greatest memories playing with friends with no other goal ... but just having a good time.

Sexy Hippo

• Sexiest Hippo on the Forums!
  • Awards 1 year on site Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13)
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
    • Awards
  • Xbox: xLOLxTSNOOPS
  • Steam: xLOLxTSNOOPS
« Reply #62 on: February 07, 2015, 03:11:49 PM »
Haha, oh man. I remember playing alone, complaining about no multiplayer! :D
"To all who walk the dark path and to those who walk in the sunshine but hold out a hand in the darkness to travel beside us. Brighter days are coming."

DatAwesomenessDoe

• The dankest of the grass.
  • Awards 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart Page
    • Awards
  • PSN: DatAwesomeness
  • Steam: DatAwesomeness
« Reply #63 on: February 07, 2015, 04:01:34 PM »
I remember when I built Anatheia back in 1.5. I started playing TM in 1.4

RF In The Jet

• Supreme Member
  • I love this community, You read my name wrong ;)
  • Awards 5 years on site Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 1 year on site Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Former MotM winners Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13) 4 years on site 3 years on site 2 years on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Get Inn The Jet
  • PSN: Get_Inn_The_Jet
  • Steam: Get_Inn_The_Jet
« Reply #64 on: February 08, 2015, 12:12:42 PM »
Man, i remember getting the trial, and building the same thing over and over again, improving each time i built it,until i actually bought the whole game and finished my underground cavern.

My best memory was either on my very first creative map, when i exploded a huge canyon, and made my own nexus at the bottom, and then built a hotel on the cavern with a glass floor. the map was made i think in 1.1, not sure, it was really early on.

but i also loved when i would just go onto a DD map with my friends, and just beat the map, I think we had a record of like a half an hour to find every blue print. We would just go and play for hours, making what we thought were awesome DD servers.

Ahh, i kind of miss the old days, I think it was the simplicity of the game that i loved so much.
Host of Communicraft

Thanks GK +Grim

SARKASIST

• My name is George.
  • Awards 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: SARKASIST
« Reply #65 on: February 17, 2015, 02:42:11 PM »
My first moments were downloading the trial and I was like lets see what this game is about, When I started to play like 20 seconds later it was like, (trail expired) I was like HOW IS THIS A TRIAL, I ONLY GOT 2 DIRT AND 1 PIECE OF WOOD! Then I bought it and regretted it because I was bored and playing alone due to this one guy with the most annoying laugh and voice in the world some how convinced me to buy it and he got off when I did. I met this guy who I became really good friends with and then he gave my sister his number and was like "Hey uh, can I have a picture of you in a bikini? No it's different from you in a bra... **** YOU" (easy to fill in what my sister said to him) so he got deleted. XD Then I went onward and I feel the best memories was building a nazi castle and people getting really offended. XD It just had a hitler on it. After that, my favorite moment would be meeting braxis, diehard and zodoz. Those 3 are a really fun to hang out with and but up with my shenanigans. Even then, they all sprawled out and linked me with so many people it's had kind of a fun impact on my life. Four year later, I am still an "average builder." No more no less and I'd say the best moments were meeting all of the people today and hearing their goofy stories.
Ignorance Is Bliss

RXZ x REPLAYZz

« Reply #66 on: February 17, 2015, 05:50:29 PM »
My first moments were downloading the trial and I was like lets see what this game is about, When I started to play like 20 seconds later it was like, (trail expired) I was like HOW IS THIS A TRIAL, I ONLY GOT 2 DIRT AND 1 PIECE OF WOOD! Then I bought it and regretted it because I was bored and playing alone due to this one guy with the most annoying laugh and voice in the world some how convinced me to buy it and he got off when I did. I met this guy who I became really good friends with and then he gave my sister his number and was like "Hey uh, can I have a picture of you in a bikini? No it's different from you in a bra... **** YOU" (easy to fill in what my sister said to him) so he got deleted. XD Then I went onward and I feel the best memories was building a nazi castle and people getting really offended. XD It just had a hitler on it. After that, my favorite moment would be meeting braxis, diehard and zodoz. Those 3 are a really fun to hang out with and but up with my shenanigans. Even then, they all sprawled out and linked me with so many people it's had kind of a fun impact on my life. Four year later, I am still an "average builder." No more no less and I'd say the best moments were meeting all of the people today and hearing their goofy stories.
Ahahahahaha!!!!  ^-^  ;)

Sexy Hippo

• View Profile
    • YouTube
    • Awards
« Reply #67 on: February 27, 2015, 08:50:24 PM »
This should be posted in a lot more than it has. I know that everyone has had more than just one great memory related to TM!? I remember being a naive 12 year old, building challenge maps that had you locked up until you rated. I also remember having BaldyGargoyle on my friends list and I would never stop bugging him about TM update secrets, and asking him to place a Zeus on my maps. Yes I know, I must have been one annoying kid. I was... I was really annoying.

But now I'm serious. In a weird way? I've matured over the years, how about that... yeah, that sounds right.
"To all who walk the dark path and to those who walk in the sunshine but hold out a hand in the darkness to travel beside us. Brighter days are coming."

ZP1998

• View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: ZP1998
  • Steam: ZP1998
« Reply #68 on: February 27, 2015, 11:19:48 PM »
All of my memories occurred on my first world and on my cousins world. I would always see him playing and I would say, "that game is the dumbest game of all time." He then prompted me to play split screen with him. I think that was the biggest mistake of his life. XD I hogged his console until I finally got it at the end of July 2011 which is when I started my first dig deep world completed with an underwater glass house, I thought I was the only person that could build one, the sky covered in glass, note it was when the world size was 254 x 254, and last but certainly not least, everybody's favorite thing.....A SPAWN TRAP! Just kidding about the last one. Yes I know that multiplayer was not released until 1.5 sometime later but I still played on this world. After the world reset 4 times I finally retired it with over 500 hours by myself, 1000 man hours, and over 1,000,000 blocks cleared. Those are my memories from my first Total Miner world. :)

Cc NiGhTMaRe cC

• If YOu See ME join
  • Awards Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: U gOt tRIXed
« Reply #69 on: March 05, 2015, 02:41:39 PM »
1.7 were the best days.

Trubtavium Recordsmith VII

• Supreme Member
  • Do you wanna see the Galaxy?
  • Awards Former MotM winners Month 1 members w/25+posts (4/21/13-5/12/13) 5 years on site 4 years on site Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Awarded to exemplary forum members 3 years on site 2 years on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Trubstep Record
  • Steam: Trubstep_Record
« Reply #70 on: March 05, 2015, 05:47:13 PM »
1.7 were the best days.

I'd rather not be reminded of the year that we all had to wait for 1.8... Those were dark times  /ninja

Sexy Hippo

• View Profile
    • YouTube
    • Awards
« Reply #71 on: March 05, 2015, 05:51:07 PM »
I'd rather not be reminded of the year that we all had to wait for 1.8... Those were dark times  /ninja

Oh man, those were very dark times, indeed. I remember freaking out when I heard rumors of the update coming out. :P

Jesse

• Extreme Member
  • Retired TM Youtuber
  • Awards Top contributors to the forum downloads. Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Former MotM winners 5 years on site 4 years on site Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site 2 years on site 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Old Channel
    • Awards
  • Xbox: YT Mysterio
  • PSN: YT_Mysterio
  • Steam: YT Mysterio
« Reply #72 on: March 06, 2015, 08:57:08 PM »
I remember when I said hey I want start doing youtube videos. So I maid a youtube channel called it Jesse uncer. And recorded a video said this is total miner world hopping 1. Then next video hopping with Mysterio next video Total Miner world jumping they randomly came out till then. I got to total miner world jumping 9 said oh it needs to be episode thought that's a long title. Till then I saw Ep stand for episode got ep 10 said this is kinda not fun recording all this stuff. So I quit maid a new account called Mysterio Leader. Ahh it had no video for a long time I then log out I forgot the password. got on my computer logged out of the account maid my own on that computer. use my email found my old old from 2011 account with random cousin vids it was mine it was called TheMysteriofan99. Whoa it was September 2013 I loved tm had a forums account named Mysterio Lord.Sshowed a vid of my world and stuff. I then stayed up one night uploading all my total miner world jumping. And then continued it now IM at Ep 159. And I love making yt videos got a new computer and there was a tm memory starting tmwj.

/mm August 15th 2018 /mm
/mm MotM September '14 /mm
/mm Robo February '15 /mm
/mm 4th Demi Gods December '16 /mm
/mm YouTube: Mythical Monkey /mm

Jeff

• Elite Member
  • pvp clans
  • Awards 3 years on site 2 years on site 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Oshkosh
  • Steam: Green_Bay
« Reply #73 on: May 08, 2015, 01:35:43 AM »
I remember the big race to the first 99!,.... a lot dropped out

Jesse

• Extreme Member
  • Retired TM Youtuber
  • Awards Top contributors to the forum downloads. Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Former MotM winners 5 years on site 4 years on site Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site 2 years on site 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Old Channel
    • Awards
  • Xbox: YT Mysterio
  • PSN: YT_Mysterio
  • Steam: YT Mysterio
« Reply #74 on: May 08, 2015, 06:09:15 PM »
I remember the big race to the first 99!,.... a lot dropped out
thats seems to be a new memory hmm i remember i was in a party with a tm youtuber trying to record my map like 5 times that video never happen to come out

/mm August 15th 2018 /mm
/mm MotM September '14 /mm
/mm Robo February '15 /mm
/mm 4th Demi Gods December '16 /mm
/mm YouTube: Mythical Monkey /mm