Author Topic: [Component] Dryym's Custom Avatar/Mob Model Showcase World of Awesomeness!  (Read 1112 times)

Platinum Dryym

• Supreme Member
  • What's yours is mine. ~TM's Resident Master Thief~
  • Awards Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site+300 posts 3 years on site+600 posts Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: dryym
[Component] Dryym's Custom Avatar/Mob Model Showcase World of Awesomeness!
« on: October 19, 2015, 01:56:34 PM »
Well, That was an interesting title. XD

This is my world where I build my custom avatars for the 2.CraigAddAnimatedAvatars update's custom avatars. I also build custom mob models for fun.

If you would like to formally request an avatar or mob model, You can go here
Or you can just message me on Xbox. Although the details may get lost before I can get to them with that method.

If you want to join, And I'm hosting, The map is a Creative map under the Component attribute.

On to what most people probably want, Pictures!
Spoiler for Hidden Content:

This is the Thief, This will probably be my personal avatar once custom avatars come out. He is based pretty heavily on Garrett from the Thief series, And even has a mechanical eye which glows in the dark

This is the Diablo+ model, And the Demoness, Which is the female version of the Diablo avatar, And my first avatar that I ever made. I am pretty happy with how they turned out.

This is Raven from the Teen Titans, I made her because PWRBTTN said it was a good idea. So far most people who have seen her recognize her.

A naked Elite from the Halo series. I made him naked so that it is easier to add armour to him, I have completed a few suits for him, But they aren't on display yet.

Death, I wanted death to be a floating female skeleton in a cloak. I spent a long time looking at actual images of female skeletons trying to get this correct. XD

The Samurai. I love how this one turned out. I spent a large amount of time looking at images of Samurai in armour in an attempt to get this as correct as possible. I think it turned out great.

The Kunoichi. This is the female counterpart to the ninja. I couldn't find an image online of one that looked semi realistic, So I just based it off of my own design. She kinda looks deadlier than the ninja anyway.

The Mini Wraith. Standing at a whopping 45 blocks tall, This wraith is just over half the size of the full sized model. He seriously looks tiny in comparison.
He is based off of a mix of the new model being added in 2.44, And some of the really cool concept art Derfen has for the wraith.
I did take some creative liberties with him though. The wings are different, He has eyes, And his hood is still brown.
If you thought he couldn't get any smaller, You're wrong. I made a crouch model that is about ⅔ the size of this model. And that is as small as I am willing to go.

On the left is Zoidberg, Requested by, You guessed it, Jeff McNewman. XD Jk, It was obviously requested by Zoid. On the right is a Lunar Guard, Requested by LunarKnight on Xbox.

On the left is the Lunar Paladin, Also requested by LunarKnight, And on the right is a character in orange Tron Armour, Requested by PWRBTTN.

On the left is a monkey with a turtle hat, *requested by Mysterio. On the right is a white Werewolf, Requested by Lady Lobo 🐺

This is a red cloaked cultist, Requested by Ultris. It took quite a while to get the sword right for this one.

This is a Gargoyle, It was requested by Tom, And is inspired by the Dark Souls Bell Gargoyle boss.

This is a female wolf spider. I made her because I truly hate how inaccurate the current spider model is to an actual spider.

On the left is a Visorak Boggarak, If you know what this is without looking it up, You are boss. On the right is a Velociraptor.

This is the Didact from Halo. He is massive. In halo he's about 11' 9". In TM he's about 70 blocks tall, And is built to scale with my other models.
This is a true testament to "Because I can" as a reason for doing something.

*Requested in this situation meaning that his attempt at making it was a cry for help making an avatar.

Current requests or projects:
Kunoichi (Female Ninja)
Godzilla
Mini Wraith
Roman
Vault Boy
Soldier+
Samurai
Indi-Sage
Koolade man
Sangheili
McRibroach

I enjoy making these avatars, So if anypne would like to make a request, Please do so. I'll get to it, Eventually.

I hope to see you on the map, And I hope to inspire people to make their own avatars.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2017, 05:33:24 PM by Father Dryymas »

Creator of the term "Deathmine "
Jared [19|Oct 07:12 PM]: "It changes everything" Dryym

Spark

• I'm an italian Guy Who likes scripting!
  • Awards 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: ShoppingSpark3
Re: Dryym's Custom Avatar/Mob Model Showcase World of Awesomeness!
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2015, 02:14:24 PM »
Wow Dryym!! O_O Good Job!  ^-^

I will try to join tomorrow if you're hosting!  ::)
Amazing Scripter!

PWRBTTN

• Legendary Member
  • Professional Expert, Comrade
  • Awards Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site+300 posts Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: PWRBTTN
  • Steam: PWRBTTN
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2015, 03:18:09 PM »
Nice Tron character. That PWRBTTN has nice taste in colour...
/snail       /snail    /snail         /snail /snail      /snail   /snail                /snail        

Platinum Dryym

• Supreme Member
  • Awards Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site+300 posts 3 years on site+600 posts Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2015, 03:21:02 PM »
Nice Tron character. That PWRBTTN has nice taste in colour...

Meh, I don't discriminate against people when taking requests, I do the avatar the way the person wants. The truth is, I don't much like this PWRBTTN guy or the way he decided to have it look. But fair is fair.

Jesse

• Extreme Member
  • Oldest Lasting TM Youtuber.
  • Awards Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Former MotM winners 4 years on site+1000 posts Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • YouTube: BOBsCAST
    • Awards
  • Xbox: YT Mysterio
  • PSN: YT_Mysterio
  • Steam: YT Mysterio
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2015, 05:05:52 PM »
This topic is so good because it has a monkey. ;) lol but good job with the avatars.

/mm Thanks Gold Knight for sig /mm
/mm MotM September '14 /mm
/mm Robo February '15 /mm
/mm 4th Demi Gods December '16 /mm
/mm Youtube: BOBsCAST /mm

Jared

• Supreme Member
  • Maze/Trivia Builder & Previous Total Miner Tester
  • Awards Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 2 years on site+300 posts Former MotM winners 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Jeff McNewmen
  • PSN: Jeff_McNewmen
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2015, 07:07:20 PM »
It's about time you made this topic ;)

《Thank You GK & Mysterio For These Astonishing Signitures!》

Platinum Dryym

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2015, 07:08:36 PM »
It's about time you made this topic ;)

You've only known about this world for a week, And I only host it when I'm working on something. XD

Jesse

• Extreme Member
  • Oldest Lasting TM Youtuber.
  • Awards Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Former MotM winners 4 years on site+1000 posts Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • YouTube: BOBsCAST
    • Awards
  • Xbox: YT Mysterio
  • PSN: YT_Mysterio
  • Steam: YT Mysterio
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2015, 09:38:56 PM »
You've only known about this world for a week, And I only host it when I'm working on something. XD
I think he thought the avatars.

/mm Thanks Gold Knight for sig /mm
/mm MotM September '14 /mm
/mm Robo February '15 /mm
/mm 4th Demi Gods December '16 /mm
/mm Youtube: BOBsCAST /mm

Brother Claw

• Full time dragcave.com dragon breeder
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: CLM BassGod
« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2015, 05:26:44 PM »
I want to check it but you don't really host it when I'm on... Other than that, it seems like a cool world, message me when I can join..

Platinum Dryym

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2015, 09:19:05 AM »
I started working on a Sangheili avatar, I am making him to scale with the others, So he's huge.

I've currently made the legs, Started on the head, And blocked out a torso shape. I may be hosting the world in a bit to work on him.

Platinum Dryym

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2016, 06:37:31 PM »
OP updated with new pics!

Jaz

• Supreme Member
  • ヽ(`⌒)ノ
  • Awards Awarded to exemplary forum members 3 years on site+600 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Former MotM winners 4 years on site+1000 posts Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • cluckinbellhappychicken
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Jaz the MAN 2
  • PSN: Jaz_the_MAN_2
  • Steam: Jaz the MAN 2
« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2016, 07:11:18 PM »
Could you possibly make a 'better boy' avatar? Like, what you think should be the default avatar :)

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" ~ Albert Einstein

Platinum Dryym

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2016, 07:23:20 PM »
Could you possibly make a 'better boy' avatar? Like, what you think should be the default avatar :)

I'm sure I could. Although I believe I heard that the boy is simplistic to save on CPU usage.
I don't know how many visible faces my avatars have, But I bet they have more than the boy does.

Jim 💠

• Jr. Moderator
  • Elite Member
  • Awards 3 years on site+600 posts Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners I shot the sherriff 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: vJamie xD
  • Steam: Jimalene
« Reply #13 on: February 02, 2017, 05:06:03 PM »
You linked me this topic in another one earlier and I love the designs in here!

You should make a pug avatar... You know.... Because I like pugs...

3rd in the world to unlock Demigods
Jr Moderator given on January 2nd 2017
YouTube: Jimalene
bob [31|Dec 12:56 PM]: Howdy Jimster

/harry        /snail         /waynesworld

Jared

• Supreme Member
  • Maze/Trivia Builder & Previous Total Miner Tester
  • Awards Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 2 years on site+300 posts Former MotM winners 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Jeff McNewmen
  • PSN: Jeff_McNewmen
« Reply #14 on: May 02, 2017, 09:28:49 PM »
I'm still awaiting my IndiSage. ;)

《Thank You GK & Mysterio For These Astonishing Signitures!》