Author Topic: [PC] Changing updates?  (Read 451 times)

Courier 6

• Fresh Meat
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Steam: Courier
[PC] Changing updates?
« on: May 06, 2017, 04:31:32 PM »
Is there any way to integrate an option in the launcher/menu on the PC version where you can, similar to Minecraft, change the game's updates?

It would have the latest update installed, then there would be an option to change the update to your desires.

The 2.0 updates are great for the game, but I have never been inclined to them. I've always been fond of the 1.9 update and I'd love to revisit that.

Thanks!

Platinum Dryym

• Supreme Member
  • What's yours is mine. ~TM's Resident Master Thief~
  • Awards Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site+300 posts 3 years on site+600 posts Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: dryym
Re: Changing updates?
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2017, 06:07:16 PM »
I believe Craig lost the stuff before 1.8, And even then, Craig would have to port those versions over to PC, And deal with a horribly unoptimized game.

I bet Craig would facepalm when trying to work with those old versions, And in order to port them over, He would probably have to do so much to make it playable that the ported version would be vastly different to the original version.

Creator of the term "Deathmine "
Jared [19|Oct 07:12 PM]: "It changes everything" Dryym