Author Topic:  What are good attributes of Total miner  (Read 544 times)

Brother Hood

• futrue army
  • Awards 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
What are good attributes of Total miner
« on: April 02, 2017, 08:13:00 PM »
I was wondering what are good attributes of Total miner are that people mostly enjoy?
like challenges maps, RPG maps and so on. I am not doing it for rates I am looking for were people mostly join.
My follow up question is do people really enjoy challenge maps like they did long ago?

This is all I want to know I am planning for PC TM so I don't restart my maps like I been doing in the past.

KeefdaQueef

• I am a teen and legally depressed
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Keefer511
  • Steam: Keit511
Re: What are good attributes of Total miner
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2017, 09:01:21 PM »
Well as of now the dms are slowly becoming not too popular, so either challenge or rpg
Keep Calm n' Keep Er' Goin!

crazytater94

• Supreme Member
  • Mastering TM since 2011
  • Awards Awarded to exemplary forum members Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Former MotM winners Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13) 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: crazytater94
  • PSN: crazytater94 (Inactive)
  • Steam: crazytater94
Re: What are good attributes of Total miner
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2017, 03:00:28 AM »
The attributes aren't so much put there to attract people, as it is to advertise your map.

If you post an RPG, because its rare to find one, I tend to join it, but if its not an actual RPG, I give a 1 star and leave, because you've wasted my time.

If you want people to join, advertise your maps in so.e way, either in other people's maps, with a forum topic, or some other way.

The best way to get people to join, is make a fun map. If its fun, you'll get repeat players joining in, as well as their friends, and friends of friends.