Author Topic:  P.I - Private investigator award  (Read 1555 times)

Jim 💎

• Jr. Moderator
  • Elite Member
  • Yeet!
  • Awards Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners I shot the sherriff 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: vJamie xD
  • Steam: Jimalene
Re: P.I - Private investigator award
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2017, 09:34:23 AM »
Tom did, Fergie had sheriff. Then when Tom was bumped to global mod his PI was swapped in for sheriff.

So PI is sort of just sitting there, waiting for someone to be a manager of a new group or something?

3rd in the world to unlock Demigods
Jr Moderator given on January 2nd 2017
YouTube: Jimalene
bob [31|Dec 12:56 PM]: Howdy Jimster

/harry        /snail         /waynesworld

bob

• Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • Awards Award for outstanding excellence in the field of bob 4 years on site+1000 posts 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site+100 posts Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2017, 04:02:56 PM »
Ehh, kinda but not really. I'm not too concerned over the groups as I knew they'd be dead as soon as the novelty of having threads only people you invite can read. Though it took almost a month for that to happen, I was predicting more of about 3 days :p So the award just sits there all alone until I come up with some reason for it existing.

Platinum Dryym

• Supreme Member
  • What's yours is mine. ~TM's Resident Master Thief~
  • Awards Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site+300 posts 3 years on site+600 posts Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: dryym
« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2017, 05:18:50 PM »
Ehh, kinda but not really. I'm not too concerned over the groups as I knew they'd be dead as soon as the novelty of having threads only people you invite can read. Though it took almost a month for that to happen, I was predicting more of about 3 days :p So the award just sits there all alone until I come up with some reason for it existing.

Perhaps it could be a sort of "Bother this guy for problems you have that aren't worth bob's time" award. Perhaps a pseudo moderator award that allows one to change names and stuff.

Creator of the term "Deathmine "
Jared [19|Oct 07:12 PM]: "It changes everything" Dryym

Trubtavium Recordsmith VII

• Legendary Member
  • Do you wanna see the Galaxy?
  • Awards Former MotM winners Month 1 members w/25+posts (4/21/13-5/12/13) 4 years on site+1000 posts Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Awarded to exemplary forum members 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Trubstep Record
  • Steam: Trubstep_Record
« Reply #18 on: February 20, 2017, 06:56:18 PM »
I think you should get it if you have 9 awards already. /ninja

You may say it's a waste of time but when the guy who tried to invent video games told us we said no one needs it and he almost did not invent it.

bob

• Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • Awards Award for outstanding excellence in the field of bob 4 years on site+1000 posts 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site+100 posts Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: February 20, 2017, 08:14:06 PM »
New award

Requirements, don't be Trub

Platinum Dryym

• Supreme Member
  • Awards Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site+300 posts 3 years on site+600 posts Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: February 20, 2017, 08:21:10 PM »
New award

Requirements, don't be Trub

I think there is a bug in the award. I am clearly not Trub as I am incapable of overhand bowling. However I do not have the award.

Trubtavium Recordsmith VII

• Legendary Member
  • Do you wanna see the Galaxy?
  • Awards Former MotM winners Month 1 members w/25+posts (4/21/13-5/12/13) 4 years on site+1000 posts Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Awarded to exemplary forum members 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Trubstep Record
  • Steam: Trubstep_Record
« Reply #21 on: February 20, 2017, 08:44:15 PM »
I believe Dauntless gets that award then, as he isn't Trub. He also get's the PI award for having 9 awards.

You may say it's a waste of time but when the guy who tried to invent video games told us we said no one needs it and he almost did not invent it.

Jesse

• Extreme Member
  • Oldest Lasting TM Youtuber.
  • Awards Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Former MotM winners Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • YouTube: BOBsCAST
    • Awards
  • Xbox: YT Mysterio
  • PSN: YT_Mysterio
  • Steam: YT Mysterio
« Reply #22 on: February 21, 2017, 12:49:34 AM »
No you know what makes sense for PI people who have helped Bob with updating the award list. ;)

/mm Thanks Gold Knight for sig /mm
/mm MotM September '14 /mm
/mm Robo February '15 /mm
/mm 4th Demi Gods December '16 /mm
/mm Youtube: BOBsCAST /mm

JD DRAGON 7

• Legendary Member
  • I'm a freelance builder.
  • Awards 2 years on site+300 posts 3 years on site+600 posts Awarded to exemplary forum members 1 year on site+100 posts Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: JD DRAGON 7
  • PSN: JD_DRAGON7
  • Steam: JD_DRAGON_7
« Reply #23 on: February 21, 2017, 08:21:09 AM »
No you know what makes sense for PI people who have helped Bob with updating the award list. ;)
I have been here more then 3 years and still no 2 year award ! Thanks person who helped Bob with updating the awards!!!!!!!

Lol ::) /mooning
Growing old is inevitable but growing up is optional.
Wii U      JD_DRAGON_7
360        JD DRAGON 7
Ps3/ps4  JD_DRAGON7
Steam    JD_DRAGON_7

Jesse

• Extreme Member
  • Awards Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Former MotM winners Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: February 21, 2017, 09:07:20 AM »
I have been here more then 3 years and still no 2 year award ! Thanks person who helped Bob with updating the awards!!!!!!!

m8 we stopped awhile ago. You got to ask yourself now. :)

Platinum Dryym

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: February 21, 2017, 10:22:23 AM »

So, Basically you asked Bob for an award for slacking off?

Jesse

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: February 21, 2017, 10:56:36 PM »

nah m8 I opened the opportunity :)

JD DRAGON 7

• Legendary Member
  • I'm a freelance builder.
  • Awards 2 years on site+300 posts 3 years on site+600 posts Awarded to exemplary forum members 1 year on site+100 posts Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: JD DRAGON 7
  • PSN: JD_DRAGON7
  • Steam: JD_DRAGON_7
« Reply #27 on: February 22, 2017, 06:04:54 AM »

Oh man! Bob went and added the 2 year and 3 year award. See what you made me do mysterio! Now I can't come back here in 10 years and say that I only have the 1 year award still.  :((  ::) lol
Growing old is inevitable but growing up is optional.
Wii U      JD_DRAGON_7
360        JD DRAGON 7
Ps3/ps4  JD_DRAGON7
Steam    JD_DRAGON_7

Jesse

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: February 22, 2017, 06:47:09 PM »

Oh man! Bob went and added the 2 year and 3 year award. See what you made me do mystery! Now I can't come back here in 10 years and say that I only have the 1 year award still.  :((  ::) lol
good now you can stop driving me insane saying you don't have Your 2 years award. And bob saved me a year of the 3 year award. :) Bob and me are best of friends we stick to get like jelly and bread. ;)

II FerGie x 🍀

• Global Moderator
  • Legendary Member
  • Potato!
  • Awards Former MotM winners I AM THE LAW! Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site+100 posts Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: II FerGie x
  • PSN: II_FerGie_x
  • Steam: iifergiex
« Reply #29 on: February 23, 2017, 07:43:49 PM »
I should have award for being awesome pwesome!

P.S. I should have Robotic award too. More awards the more power! >:D