Author Topic: [Construction] Pixel art of myself  (Read 1340 times)

December Jim

• Jr. Moderator
  • Elite Member
  • Awards 3 years on site+600 posts Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners I shot the sherriff 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: vJamie xD
  • Steam: Jimalene
[Construction] Pixel art of myself
« on: February 04, 2017, 12:47:32 PM »
I was bored one day and decided to try and create a massive pixel art photo of myself. For my first ever time attempting something like this I don't think it turned out too bad.

Ugh thatz nazty is currently taking photos of it and he will upload them to this topic.

Hope you guys enjoy it lol!

3rd in the world to unlock Demigods
Jr Moderator given on January 2nd 2017
YouTube: Jimalene
bob [31|Dec 12:56 PM]: Howdy Jimster

.ok

• Supreme Member
  • Awards Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 4 years on site+1000 posts Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13) 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Pixel art of myself
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2017, 12:51:21 PM »

December Jim

• Jr. Moderator
  • Elite Member
  • Awards 3 years on site+600 posts Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners I shot the sherriff 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2017, 12:58:06 PM »

Thanks dude that turned out well!

.ok

• Supreme Member
  • Awards Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 4 years on site+1000 posts Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13) 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2017, 03:29:02 PM »
perhaps you should make some more pixel art

try it out and see what else you can come up with

Jesse

• Extreme Member
  • Oldest Lasting TM Youtuber.
  • Awards Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Former MotM winners 4 years on site+1000 posts Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • YouTube: Mythical Monkey
    • Awards
  • Xbox: YT Mysterio
  • PSN: YT_Mysterio
  • Steam: YT Mysterio
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2017, 01:16:17 PM »
m8 you have patients. I would be so bored. You should soooo attempt the /mm logo i may love you a lot more then what i already do.

/mm Thanks Gold Knight for sig /mm
/mm MotM September '14 /mm
/mm Robo February '15 /mm
/mm 4th Demi Gods December '16 /mm
/mm Youtube: Mythical Monkey /mm

December Jim

• Jr. Moderator
  • Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2017, 01:20:33 PM »
m8 you have patients. I would be so bored. You should soooo attempt the /mm logo i may love you a lot more then what i already do.

I got fed up with it after completing the face, it was just so annoying and tedious. However it didn't turn out all that bad in the end. It was also one of my first times attempting pixel art.

Jesse

• Extreme Member
  • Oldest Lasting TM Youtuber.
  • Awards Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Former MotM winners 4 years on site+1000 posts Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • YouTube: Mythical Monkey
    • Awards
  • Xbox: YT Mysterio
  • PSN: YT_Mysterio
  • Steam: YT Mysterio
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2017, 01:30:09 PM »

I got fed up with it after completing the face, it was just so annoying and tedious. However it didn't turn out all that bad in the end. It was also one of my first times attempting pixel art.
lol everytime i do it it ends up lop sided.

/mm Thanks Gold Knight for sig /mm
/mm MotM September '14 /mm
/mm Robo February '15 /mm
/mm 4th Demi Gods December '16 /mm
/mm Youtube: Mythical Monkey /mm

.ok

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2017, 06:19:45 PM »

lol everytime i do it it ends up lop sided.
ill try making it if you want

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
  • Awards 3 years on site+600 posts Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site+300 posts Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site+100 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Jack Of Shades Youtube Gaming Channel
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2017, 09:26:22 PM »
Do one of me next? Naw. This is quite good. Nice job!

December Jim

• Jr. Moderator
  • Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2017, 03:20:02 AM »
Do one of me next? Naw. This is quite good. Nice job!

Thanks!  :D

Justyn

• Modder
  • Fresh Meat
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: ipodman365247
  • Steam: 2062
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2017, 06:09:06 PM »
I'm amazed by this, probably one of the more advanced pixel art I've seen. Seems a lot harder than most of the bland Pokemon art.  ::)

December Jim

• Jr. Moderator
  • Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2017, 04:11:58 AM »
I'm amazed by this, probably one of the more advanced pixel art I've seen. Seems a lot harder than most of the bland Pokemon art.  ::)

Thanks! This is nothing compared to what other people can do out there, especially Clerical.

Rollins

• “The things you used to own, now they own you.”
  • Awards 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: ThatAnimeKid
  • Other: 3
« Reply #12 on: February 14, 2017, 10:22:17 PM »
If you can Try doing Vault Boy next. It will take some time (and researching if you never heard of him)
"You know how they say you only hurt the ones you love? Well, it works both ways" -Fight Club

He's trying to P6 ban u bro! That's 5 levels above a P1 ban! You're done -Gary March 24, 2017

December Jim

• Jr. Moderator
  • Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: February 15, 2017, 04:00:07 AM »
If you can Try doing Vault Boy next. It will take some time (and researching if you never heard of him)

Yep, never heard of him lol. I recently got 2 new kittens so I was thinking about building a big pixel art of them two, maybe.