Author Topic: [Other] Total Miner Discord  (Read 8645 times)

TM Charles

• Supreme Member
  • Awards Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 3 years on site+600 posts Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • ::)
    • Awards
  • Xbox: ETTP & Mr Zincy
[Other] Re: Total Miner Discord
« Reply #75 on: April 25, 2017, 04:09:52 PM »
On Saturday 22nd April, we had our biggest raid ever on the server. There were at least 100+ bots that joined and spammed over 1000+ messages within the space of about 20 minutes, maybe even more. However we managed to get it all under control and tidy it all up.

It took quite a while for the bots to get muted and banned as the bots like Mee6 and Botwinder took a little time to kick in and start banning people.

However in the end me, Alienizd and Fergie managed to clear the messages the bots sent and get everything back to normal again.

I don't know if we will ever get another raid like that again because that one was insane and I've never seen anything like it. The raid was so bad it actually managed to freeze my IPhone and lock me out of the discord app.

Anyways we were able to resore everything back to the way it was and if we ever get another raid like that, we know now that we are able to control everything and fix the chats that get affected.

You may just be asking unintentionally to be raided hard 100 bots is little compared to what ive seen.

Steve

• Elite Member
  • Awards Unique Content Contributors Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts Month 1 members w/25+posts (4/21/13-5/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Total Miner Forums
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Derfen Steve
  • Steam: Derfen Steve
Re: Total Miner Discord
« Reply #76 on: April 26, 2017, 02:22:34 PM »
Just for clarification It was 264
« Last Edit: April 26, 2017, 02:37:29 PM by Steve »

Steve

• Elite Member
  • Awards Unique Content Contributors Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts Month 1 members w/25+posts (4/21/13-5/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Total Miner Forums
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Derfen Steve
  • Steam: Derfen Steve
« Reply #77 on: May 14, 2017, 12:19:26 AM »
Sometime this past week we reached over 1,000 members, we have also had nearly a quarter million messages sent as well! Staff gives many thanks to everyone who has shown their support for Total Miner and participated in helping keep us and active community as we await the PC Steam Release. Make sure to let your friends know about our Discord so they can also get the "pre pc" role, which shows their an OG who was hype about TM even before it was out on PC Steam.

Also, happy Mother's Day and a big congrats to all those graduating this year!

Jim 🔮

• Jr. Moderator
  • Elite Member
  • 🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮
  • Awards 3 years on site+600 posts Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners I shot the sherriff 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: vJamie xD
  • Steam: Jimalene
« Reply #78 on: May 14, 2017, 11:11:32 AM »
Sometime this past week we reached over 1,000 members, we have also had nearly a quarter million messages sent as well! Staff gives many thanks to everyone who has shown their support for Total Miner and participated in helping keep us and active community as we await the PC Steam Release. Make sure to let your friends know about our Discord so they can also get the "pre pc" role, which shows their an OG who was hype about TM even before it was out on PC Steam.

Also, happy Mother's Day and a big congrats to all those graduating this year!

Glad to be a part of the team!

3rd in the world to unlock Demigods
Jr Moderator given on January 2nd 2017
YouTube: Jimalene
bob [31|Dec 12:56 PM]: Howdy Jimster

/harry        /snail         /waynesworld