Author Topic: [Other] Total Miner Discord  (Read 7615 times)

.ok

• Supreme Member
  • Awards Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 4 years on site+1000 posts Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13) 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
[Other] Re: Total Miner Discord
« Reply #60 on: February 07, 2017, 03:07:51 PM »
Both of them look cool.good job

As far as the pics,are you using imgur to upload them?if so then for the BBC code on the 1st bracket change it from [img] to [img width=800]

Jim 💎

• Jr. Moderator
  • Elite Member
  • Yeet!
  • Awards Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners I shot the sherriff 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: vJamie xD
  • Steam: Jimalene
Re: Total Miner Discord
« Reply #61 on: February 08, 2017, 04:07:39 AM »
Both of them look cool.good job

As far as the pics,are you using imgur to upload them?if so then for the BBC code on the 1st bracket change it from [img] to [img width=800]

Thanks .ok! Yeah I just forgot how to reduce them as tinypic is what I normally use to reduce the sizes of images, but it was being annoying this time.

3rd in the world to unlock Demigods
Jr Moderator given on January 2nd 2017
YouTube: Jimalene
bob [31|Dec 12:56 PM]: Howdy Jimster

/harry        /snail         /waynesworld

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • Awards Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site+300 posts Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site+100 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #62 on: February 08, 2017, 04:58:12 PM »
Anyone new coming into the discord parade needs to know this: it's more insaiyan than the shout box. Sometimes it's too much cancer for one person to handle.

Ark

• YouTuber
  • Awards 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
    • Awards
« Reply #63 on: February 13, 2017, 01:13:23 PM »
I joined the Discord, and it is awesome, I encourage everyone to join it!

Steve

• Elite Member
  • Awards Unique Content Contributors Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts Month 1 members w/25+posts (4/21/13-5/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Total Miner Forums
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Derfen Steve
  • Steam: Derfen Steve
« Reply #64 on: February 14, 2017, 06:43:35 PM »
Happy valentine's day everyone!

We are giving away Project Hovercraft http://store.steampowered.com/app/497490/ AND 5 seven day trials for Black Desert Online Make sure to thank both @Nick (Project Hovercraft)  @Caustic (trial codes)  for donating these prizes. Winner will also receive a "Giveaway Winner" role, which will be displayed on their discord profile.

All that is required to sign up is your discord username/ID example (Steve#1952) and a link to your steam profile. If you don't have a steam account you can sign up here https://store.steampowered.com/join/?

Winners will be drawn via random number generator one week from now on February 21st, you must have "member" role to win. If you enter and win but don't have "member" we will re-roll and choose another. To receive "member" role you must reach level 1, to do this simply make a few posts to gain 100 xp. Each time you post you gain a random amount of xp between 15-25 you can only gain xp once per minute to prevent spam. It takes between 4 to 7 minutes to reach member. You can sign up without "member" but be sure to have "member" by the time the entries close if you want to win.

Entry Link: Can be found in announcements channel on Discord    https://discord.gg/sKBkduK

Ark

• YouTuber
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
    • Awards
« Reply #65 on: February 14, 2017, 06:48:37 PM »
Happy valentine's day everyone!

We are giving away Project Hovercraft http://store.steampowered.com/app/497490/ AND 5 seven day trials for Black Desert Online Make sure to thank both @Nick (Project Hovercraft)  @Caustic (trial codes)  for donating these prizes. Winner will also receive a "Giveaway Winner" role, which will be displayed on their discord profile.

All that is required to sign up is your discord username/ID example (Steve#1952) and a link to your steam profile. If you don't have a steam account you can sign up here https://store.steampowered.com/join/?

Winners will be drawn via random number generator one week from now on February 21st, you must have "member" role to win. If you enter and win but don't have "member" we will re-roll and choose another. To receive "member" role you must reach level 1, to do this simply make a few posts to gain 100 xp. Each time you post you gain a random amount of xp between 15-25 you can only gain xp once per minute to prevent spam. It takes between 4 to 7 minutes to reach member. You can sign up without "member" but be sure to have "member" by the time the entries close if you want to win.

Entry Link: Can be found in announcements channel on Discord    https://discord.gg/sKBkduK

Happy Valentines Day everyone!

Steve

• Elite Member
  • Awards Unique Content Contributors Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts Month 1 members w/25+posts (4/21/13-5/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Total Miner Forums
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Derfen Steve
  • Steam: Derfen Steve
« Reply #66 on: February 19, 2017, 08:12:08 AM »

Congrats everyone!

Our server now has over 100,000 messages sent, and that is excluding bot replies, wow  :-X

On top of that we were just recently accepted by Discord as an "Official Partner"

• Upgraded our servers
  • Given us a new vanity link:  https://discord.gg/totalminer
  • Let us have a custom invite splash page
  • And I think we get early access to new update features which they are testing

« Last Edit: February 19, 2017, 08:25:26 AM by Steve »

Jim 💎

• Jr. Moderator
  • Elite Member
  • Yeet!
  • Awards Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners I shot the sherriff 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #67 on: February 19, 2017, 09:11:00 AM »
Nice one! Glad to be a part of the Discord Team!  ^-^

Ark

• YouTuber
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
    • Awards
« Reply #68 on: February 19, 2017, 04:43:30 PM »
Congrats everyone

Nefty

• Supreme Member
  • YT: Nefty
  • Awards Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
    • Awards
  • Xbox: GoatOnTheMoon
  • PSN: N/A
  • Steam: GoatOnTheMoon
« Reply #69 on: February 19, 2017, 06:21:55 PM »
Arguably because of my amazing personality ;)

Wanna Make Money Off Of Youtube? Partner With Freedom Today: https://www.freedom.tm/via/NeftyGaming

Jim 💎

• Jr. Moderator
  • Elite Member
  • Yeet!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #70 on: February 21, 2017, 03:20:32 AM »
I got invited to a server but haven't done anything with the invite. If I were to join that server, will it make me leave the Total Miner Discord? Or can you be in multiple servers at once?

Fuertey

• Elite Member
  • Keyboard not found. Press F1 to continue.
  • Awards Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Fuertey
  • Steam: Fuertey
« Reply #71 on: February 21, 2017, 04:44:00 AM »
I got invited to a server but haven't done anything with the invite. If I were to join that server, will it make me leave the Total Miner Discord? Or can you be in multiple servers at once?

You can be in as many servers as you like. And they're not all cancerous.

Jim 💎

• Jr. Moderator
  • Elite Member
  • Yeet!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #72 on: February 21, 2017, 05:33:18 AM »
And they're not all cancerous.

That's good to hear.

Jim 💎

• Jr. Moderator
  • Elite Member
  • Yeet!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #73 on: March 20, 2017, 04:01:39 PM »
Well Discord is down. I can't access my friends or even check the official discord website. Is something going on?

^^^^^
Ignore that as we're back online again!
« Last Edit: March 20, 2017, 05:01:16 PM by Jim 💎 »

Jim 💎

• Jr. Moderator
  • Elite Member
  • Yeet!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #74 on: April 24, 2017, 08:02:19 AM »
On Saturday 22nd April, we had our biggest raid ever on the server. There were at least 100+ bots that joined and spammed over 1000+ messages within the space of about 20 minutes, maybe even more. However we managed to get it all under control and tidy it all up.

It took quite a while for the bots to get muted and banned as the bots like Mee6 and Botwinder took a little time to kick in and start banning people.

However in the end me, Alienizd and Fergie managed to clear the messages the bots sent and get everything back to normal again.

I don't know if we will ever get another raid like that again because that one was insane and I've never seen anything like it. The raid was so bad it actually managed to freeze my IPhone and lock me out of the discord app.

Anyways we were able to resore everything back to the way it was and if we ever get another raid like that, we know now that we are able to control everything and fix the chats that get affected.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2017, 10:49:48 AM by Jim 💎 »