Author Topic: [Other] Total Miner Discord  (Read 7616 times)

TheDestinedCrab

• Legendary Member
  • Did you see that? Me neither.
  • Awards 3 years on site+600 posts Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
[Other] Re: Total Miner Discord
« Reply #45 on: January 17, 2017, 01:42:32 AM »
So Steve most, if not all those people that joined yesterday were just a bunch of kids who think it's really funny to spam and be rude? Flippin' kids these days always up to no good.

*takes offence* hey! xD lol.

In all seriousness, they need to grow up. I'm fairly sure they all either left or were banned though :P
Thanks Gold Knight for the amazing sig!

Steve

• Elite Member
  • Awards Unique Content Contributors Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts Month 1 members w/25+posts (4/21/13-5/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Total Miner Forums
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Derfen Steve
  • Steam: Derfen Steve
Re: Total Miner Discord
« Reply #46 on: January 20, 2017, 09:52:19 PM »
Copied from announcements, Giveaway Lethal League, must be a discord member to take part.

Instead of using bots for giveaways I've changed to google forms for better reliability, All that is required to sign up is your discord username/ID example (Steve#1952) and a link to your steam profile. If you don't have a steam account you can sign up here https://store.steampowered.com/join/?

Winners will be drawn via random number generator, you must have "member" role to win. If you enter and win but don't have "member" we will re-roll and choose another. To recive "member" role you must reach level 1, to do this simply make a few posts to gain 100 xp. Each time you post you gain a random amount of xp between 15-25 you can only gain xp once per minute to prevent spam. It takes between 4 to 7 minutes to reach member. You can sign up without "member" but be sure to have "member" by the time the entries close if you want to win.

We are giving away the game http://store.steampowered.com/app/261180/ (Lethal League) Make sure to thank @Callum for donating this great prize, it's a fun game. Winner will also recive a "Giveaway Winner" role, which will be displayed on their discord profile.

Entry Link: https://goo.gl/forms/l4tw2ZhKxVaJr9HB2

Entries close in 48 hours.

zunr

• RPG
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Gxbble
  • Steam: Q9H
« Reply #47 on: January 21, 2017, 08:33:43 PM »
Copied from announcements, Giveaway Lethal League, must be a discord member to take part.

Instead of using bots for giveaways I've changed to google forms for better reliability, All that is required to sign up is your discord username/ID example (Steve#1952) and a link to your steam profile. If you don't have a steam account you can sign up here https://store.steampowered.com/join/?

Winners will be drawn via random number generator, you must have "member" role to win. If you enter and win but don't have "member" we will re-roll and choose another. To recive "member" role you must reach level 1, to do this simply make a few posts to gain 100 xp. Each time you post you gain a random amount of xp between 15-25 you can only gain xp once per minute to prevent spam. It takes between 4 to 7 minutes to reach member. You can sign up without "member" but be sure to have "member" by the time the entries close if you want to win.

We are giving away the game http://store.steampowered.com/app/261180/ (Lethal League) Make sure to thank @Callum for donating this great prize, it's a fun game. Winner will also recive a "Giveaway Winner" role, which will be displayed on their discord profile.

Entry Link: https://goo.gl/forms/l4tw2ZhKxVaJr9HB2

Entries close in 48 hours.

If you have not already, check out my giveaway ^^^

choalover

• Roleplaying building games are fun! ^_^
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: choalover
  • PSN: choalover
  • Steam: choalover
« Reply #48 on: January 22, 2017, 04:50:26 PM »
I love how the Total Miner discord channel is doing so far. I hope it expands in the future.
I'm excited for Total Miner to be released on PC.

Justyn

• Modder
  • Fresh Meat
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: ipodman365247
  • Steam: 2062
« Reply #49 on: January 22, 2017, 09:53:56 PM »
I would like to say that this is a great way to get involved with the community. If you aren't very active on the forums like me, the Discord is a much easier way to be involved!

Steve

• Elite Member
  • Awards Unique Content Contributors Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts Month 1 members w/25+posts (4/21/13-5/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Total Miner Forums
    • Awards
« Reply #50 on: January 30, 2017, 10:35:21 PM »
Our Discord server has reached over 300 users!

For all those that missed out on "Early Bird" role (week 1), I will be adding one more role given to members who joined within our first month on discord. You must be at least level 1 (member) to be eligible for this role, again to level up simply make a few posts. If you already have "Early Bird" you cannot receive this role. I consider January our first full month, so this role will be given on Feb 1st. This will be the final role given based on join date before PC release. These roles are comparable to the forum awards "Founder/Veteran/DieHard"

There is just over 24 hours left to meet the requirements as we close out month 1

Jim 💎

• Jr. Moderator
  • Elite Member
  • Yeet!
  • Awards Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners I shot the sherriff 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: vJamie xD
  • Steam: Jimalene
« Reply #51 on: January 31, 2017, 05:32:58 AM »
I had to delete a whole load of messages and inappropriate images that were being posted by a bunch of guys who joined last night. For some reason the bot wasn't deleting a lot of them.

Also I tried the #kick command and it wouldn't work. Me and Chili tried that command and it wouldn't work on a bunch of people posting inappropriate things.

3rd in the world to unlock Demigods
Jr Moderator given on January 2nd 2017
YouTube: Jimalene
bob [31|Dec 12:56 PM]: Howdy Jimster

/harry        /snail         /waynesworld

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • Awards Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site+300 posts Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site+100 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: January 31, 2017, 06:26:58 PM »
Finally jumped into the discord dogpile.

Jim 💎

• Jr. Moderator
  • Elite Member
  • Yeet!
  • Awards Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners I shot the sherriff 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: February 01, 2017, 03:21:07 AM »

You should stay for a bit, it's not too bad here.

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • Awards Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site+300 posts Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site+100 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: February 01, 2017, 04:33:39 AM »

Good luck getting rid of me. Pretty much a permanent resident of this nuthouse.

Jim 💎

• Jr. Moderator
  • Elite Member
  • Yeet!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: February 01, 2017, 04:46:22 AM »

Good luck getting rid of me. Pretty much a permanent resident of this nuthouse.

I'll keep my eye on you..  ;)

.ok

• Supreme Member
  • Awards Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 4 years on site+1000 posts Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13) 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #56 on: February 03, 2017, 06:46:37 AM »
the new dj bot has alot better quality audio.now it doesn't sound like your speakers are gonna blow out anymore and you can actually tell what music is playing lol

Jim 💎

• Jr. Moderator
  • Elite Member
  • Yeet!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #57 on: February 03, 2017, 10:49:08 AM »
the new dj bot has alot better quality audio.now it doesn't sound like your speakers are gonna blow out anymore and you can actually tell what music is playing lol

I agree lol. Music sounds decent now, that needed improved a lot.

Steve

• Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Total Miner Forums
    • Awards
« Reply #58 on: February 06, 2017, 08:06:14 AM »
I've added a new role @TitleScreen For members who have a photo of their map which was accepted onto the Main Menu/TitleScreen of total miner. The list should be fairly accurate, but If you notice any mistakes please let me know. I'm aware not all the Title Screens are in this list, but everyone who has at least one on there should be listed on there somewhere, if you notice yourself or someone who is missing please let me know.

To claim your role follow the instructions at the top of the linked Google Doc In announcements Channel.

Also,

We are giving away both a 20$ msp/xbox card AND 5 seven day trials for Black Desert Online Make sure to thank both @.ok   @Caustic for donating these prizes. Winner will also recive a "Giveaway Winner" role, which will be displayed on their discord profile.

All that is required to sign up is your discord username/ID example (Steve#1952) and a link to your steam profile. If you don't have a steam account you can sign up here https://store.steampowered.com/join/?

Winners will be drawn via random number generator one week from now on February 8th, you must have "member" role to win. If you enter and win but don't have "member" we will re-roll and choose another. To recive "member" role you must reach level 1, to do this simply make a few posts to gain 100 xp. Each time you post you gain a random amount of xp between 15-25 you can only gain xp once per minute to prevent spam. It takes between 4 to 7 minutes to reach member. You can sign up without "member" but be sure to have "member" by the time the entries close if you want to win.

Entry Link: in discord announcements
« Last Edit: February 06, 2017, 08:47:19 AM by Steve »

Jim 💎

• Jr. Moderator
  • Elite Member
  • Yeet!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #59 on: February 07, 2017, 01:29:45 PM »
I made 2 graphics for the discord. One is a giveaway template and the other is just a poster I made for the discord in general. On the giveaway template, in between the 2 swords is where the persons name will go if they win a giveaway.

Giveaway template:
Spoiler for Hidden Content:

Poster:
Spoiler for Hidden Content:

Sorry about them being massive. Tinypic wont work because of the amount of ads on their website and it keeps crashing when I go to resize them  >:(