Author Topic:  CHRISTMASSSSS  (Read 1659 times)

Platinum Dryym

• Supreme Member
  • What's yours is mine. ~TM's Resident Master Thief~
  • Awards Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site+300 posts 3 years on site+600 posts Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: dryym
Re: CHRISTMASSSSS
« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2016, 04:43:33 PM »
saw family. got an xbone. ate cake. 'twas good day. Also, Xian-Mei, are you going through a Sia phase at the moment? kek
Yes haha, I kinda like the idea of "mystery" behind what I look like so I use Sia's method. Man, I still have more gifts to open though since it's my birthday today; it's kinda like a second Christmas for me lol.

At least you weren't born on Christmas. That seems like a way for someone to get lazy and just lump both gifts into one gift.

On a side note, Can you tell me how to have a magical black hole face where no light can escape? That'd be great if I ever want to rob a bank or something.

Creator of the term "Deathmine "
Jared [19|Oct 07:12 PM]: "It changes everything" Dryym

Xian-mei

• Awards Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: KrONic GLaDOS 2
Re: CHRISTMASSSSS
« Reply #16 on: December 27, 2016, 11:14:26 PM »

At least you weren't born on Christmas. That seems like a way for someone to get lazy and just lump both gifts into one gift.

On a side note, Can you tell me how to have a magical black hole face where no light can escape? That'd be great if I ever want to rob a bank or something.
Yes all you have to do is be part of team Sia xD