Author Topic:  [Delete]  (Read 402 times)

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • Awards Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site+300 posts Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site+100 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Awards
[Delete]
« on: August 18, 2016, 09:39:30 PM »
« Last Edit: May 08, 2017, 08:53:58 PM by Jack Of Shades »

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • Awards Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site+300 posts Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site+100 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: A nσιя
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2016, 07:14:41 PM »
Please, anyone who judges my work and reads it, I welcome opinions and criticism. :)
I need opinions on whether I should continue the story here. Otherwise, it will end up like other works and I will privately work on it through MS Word.

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2016, 10:33:48 PM »
OP updated, few more lines of story to add.

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2016, 07:23:50 PM »
OP updated. About 13 paragraphs of story written. More to come soon.

-Jack

P.S. If anyone wants to know my music I listen to for inspiration, here is a playlist I use to help me write this story. I use different music for different stories.
Link
« Last Edit: August 27, 2016, 07:29:35 PM by Jack Of Shades »

PWRBTTN

• Legendary Member
  • Professional Expert, Comrade
  • Awards Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site+300 posts Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: PWRBTTN
  • Steam: PWRBTTN
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2016, 07:29:51 PM »
You REALLY capture the humanity in your writing. The characters aren't just playing roles on a stage. They feel alive. I can't wait for more, but no rush. I don't want the story ruined.
/snail       /snail    /snail         /snail /snail      /snail   /snail                /snail         

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2016, 07:43:45 PM »
You REALLY capture the humanity in your writing. The characters aren't just playing roles on a stage. They feel alive. I can't wait for more, but no rush. I don't want the story ruined.
I'm glad you enjoy it, PWR. I love writing for anyone who will read it. I must admit, during this portion I was drinking the same thing Jason was. But I tend to find that a few drinks, some music, and the right atmosphere set me off for writing A LOT. I'm just brainstorming ideas real quick and I will get back to doing the next part of the story. Also, Buddy Guy's song 'Feels Like Rain' helped during this. Among other great songs.