Author Topic:  Creditland | Credit Based Challenge Map  (Read 3349 times)

LB

• Founder of Catsbury and Creditland
  • Awards Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Liam Bradbury
Re: Creditland | Credit Based Challenge Map
« Reply #30 on: August 14, 2016, 02:12:34 PM »

More updates will be added to the summer update during the week.

As of now, the spawn has been completely retextured and is fit for summer alongside one chest being ready to be opened.

Join whenever to open that chest with the corresponding code to receive a unique reward!

Lunar

• Elite Member
  • The God of the Galaxy
  • Awards 1 year on site+100 posts 2 years on site+300 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Qvzw
  • PSN: Widumn_Boise
« Reply #31 on: August 14, 2016, 06:24:25 PM »
Oooh, I really wish I had gold at a time like this, I havent played this map in so long, and Ive been a supporter for a long time, if I do get gold and come on, will you be able to recover some of my stuff lost from changing my GT?

LB

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: August 21, 2016, 12:26:46 PM »

casual onion

• Legendary Member
  • Part time onion, Part time Michael Buble fan
  • Awards 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
    • Awards
  • Xbox: casual onion
« Reply #33 on: August 21, 2016, 12:30:40 PM »
I really like these special events you do.

Question: Do you still work or host Catsbury?
/onion Inspirational Quotes /onion

casual onion [23|Mar 09:59 PM]:   If you don't succeed, try, try and give up.

PWRBTTN [31|Mar 01:14 AM]:   It's okay, not all of us can be comedy geniuses like Casual Opinion.

Trub's Unisex Holiday Name [12|Nov 07:28 PM]:
You look like Casual Onion.

LB

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: August 21, 2016, 12:34:36 PM »
Thanks, I enjoy implementing these special events. It's a good way to get people to try out my new content.

And as for Catsbury, I haven't hosted that since around January when my old Xbox broke. I'd love to host it but I think the buildings in the world won't compete with the level of detail that some RPG worlds have now.

LB

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: August 24, 2016, 09:10:38 AM »
I have some big news for the next update of Creditland.

Betting will be introduced into the world but will be only for special events. These special events are the Parkour Tournaments. Any player can sign up to take part in the parkour tournament.

If you want to know what will happen in the Parkour Tournament, the player will be in a private session with me and will be timed on the normal challenges and must complete all of the challenges, starting from Beginner and ending at The Leap. If the player gives up on the challenges or doesn't complete the challenges under the 20 minute time limit, they will be disqualified from the tournament.

The more players that participate in the challenges, the more players that can have a chance in entering the next stages of the tournament.

As of now, there aren't any rewards for the players that do participate besides an exclusive particle trail in the actual world for taking part, so any suggestions for extra rewards would be great.

As for signing up for the tournament, please reply with your gamertag and a time that you're likely going to want to take part in the tournament.

This tournament is purely for fun and is an activity I want to turn into a bigger thing, so there is no harm in taking part.

If the tournament does become popular, players in the world will see the tournament rankings and will be able to place bets on a specific player of their choice. Who ever is the winner in the finals, the players who place their bets on them will receive a payout the next time they enter the world.

What do you all think?
« Last Edit: August 24, 2016, 09:12:49 AM by LB »

Jim 🔮

• Jr. Moderator
  • Elite Member
  • 🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮
  • Awards 3 years on site+600 posts Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners I shot the sherriff 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: vJamie xD
  • Steam: Jimalene
« Reply #36 on: August 24, 2016, 06:26:15 PM »
I really do enjoy playing on this world!  One of the most fun worlds I've played on in a while.  Keep up the good work LB! :)

3rd in the world to unlock Demigods
Jr Moderator given on January 2nd 2017
YouTube: Jimalene
bob [31|Dec 12:56 PM]: Howdy Jimster

/harry        /snail         /waynesworld

LB

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: August 27, 2016, 06:34:40 PM »
At last, the zombies area has been completely built. For those of you who have played Call of Duty: World at War, this area should be quite familiar as it is set in the zombies map, 'Nacht Der Untoten'. This project has put me off for so long and it is so good to say that's it's now a large project complete. Here are a few screenshots I took of the place.

Platinum Dryym

• Supreme Member
  • What's yours is mine. ~TM's Resident Master Thief~
  • Awards Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site+300 posts 3 years on site+600 posts Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: dryym
« Reply #38 on: August 27, 2016, 06:39:17 PM »
At last, the zombies area has been completely built. For those of you who have played Call of Duty: World at War, this area should be quite familiar as it is set in the zombies map, 'Nacht Der Untoten'. This project has put me off for so long and it is so good to say that's it's now a large project complete. Here are a few screenshots I took of the place.

Right off the bat, I can say that it feels way too open to me. It may be for gameplay reasons, And I can respect that, But I liked the crampedness of the original.

Creator of the term "Deathmine "
Jared [19|Oct 07:12 PM]: "It changes everything" Dryym

LB

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: August 27, 2016, 06:46:08 PM »
Yeah it is a bit too open, but the zombies on this game reach too far so then they'd be no room to run around which most people do when they're in that area but I can make a few changes in regards to the area. I too liked the cramped feel of the original map and being able to replicate it more would be a bonus.

I mean, I can always go back and add more things into the area to make it not only more detailed, but more like the original.

LB

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: August 30, 2016, 12:42:19 PM »
On the 28th August, I launched the Challenges by the Community area in Creditland. This area will allow other players to complete challenges that have been created by other players in the community. I intended to create this area to get players making creative challenges that could perhaps get them to go ahead and make their own challenge map.

So far, only one challenge has been put into the map and has been personally verified as a difficult and creative challenge by me. It is called The Dungeons, by ShiFt Shandy and Deadly Panda 54.

Two other Creditland regulars are in the process of making their own challenges and have yet to be verified by me.

Players whose challenges are put into the world are rewarded in-game with an exquisite particle trail alongside the credit for getting their challenge on the world.

« Last Edit: August 30, 2016, 12:45:41 PM by LB »

Jim 🔮

• Jr. Moderator
  • Elite Member
  • 🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮
  • Awards 3 years on site+600 posts Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners I shot the sherriff 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: vJamie xD
  • Steam: Jimalene
« Reply #41 on: August 30, 2016, 12:50:26 PM »
The WAW zombies map remake gives me nostalgia from when I played with my friends like 8 years ago! The remake is honestly the best remake I've seen on a game like this!

3rd in the world to unlock Demigods
Jr Moderator given on January 2nd 2017
YouTube: Jimalene
bob [31|Dec 12:56 PM]: Howdy Jimster

/harry        /snail         /waynesworld

Kinetic plasma

• TOO MANY DEATHMINES... AGHHHHHHH!
  • Awards Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: August 30, 2016, 09:32:48 PM »
Nice map
Started Total Miner 8/25/11
Top score in Total Rush Robotic contest 9/8/16
4th person to unlock the Demigod 11/27/16
Expert Builder
Beginner Scripter
Challenge map builder

LB

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: September 02, 2016, 12:31:52 PM »

This has been an update that I've been working on for a few days now, just constantly adding and changing things. This week has been a busy one, since players have been regularly been complaining about the amount of lag, me and Michael have been cutting down on zones and scripts that aren't being used or are discontinued. We went from almost 1,000 scripts to just over 800.

Anyway this is one of my favourite updates yet. I have removed most of the overpowered features from the Credits Wand so it now makes Creditland feel like what it was originally supposed to feel like, a challenge!

Also the first Creditland Parkour Tournament will begin this weekend. For those who have singed up in-game and want to start their entry, please message me.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2016, 12:37:55 PM by LB »

LB

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: September 19, 2016, 06:00:01 PM »
Development is slow for Creditland right now. It's not that I've lost motivation, but it's because me and Michaelc9 (co-host of Creditland) are currently working on a large project and Creditland just isn't our priority right now.

This new project is going to be a new challenge map but it is still in early stages as of now. The plans that we have made consist of ideas for the story, the contents of the story, the way the world is played, the general contents and what will be unique about the map. I'd like to not give out too much information about the map and the ideas we have created, we're keeping them secret for now.

I will make a new thread for the new map when it's coming close to being released. Me and Michael are working hard on this new project and we're convinced it will be one of the best challenge maps out there. We have high hopes and we hope you'd be interested in trying out the map when it's ready.

- LB