Author Topic:  How the awards system works  (Read 27334 times)

Jesse

• Extreme Member
  • Retired TM Youtuber
  • Awards Top contributors to the forum downloads. Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Former MotM winners 4 years on site Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site 2 years on site 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Old Channel
    • Awards
  • Xbox: YT Mysterio
  • PSN: YT_Mysterio
  • Steam: YT Mysterio
Re: How the awards system works
« Reply #135 on: February 18, 2017, 02:26:26 PM »
Is it just me or does the donor award appear smaller than the rest of the awards displayed on the left hand side? I was looking at Trubs awards since he is decked out with 9 of them, but the donor award appears a lot smaller than the rest of them.

Anyway that could be fixed at all? Just wondering.

Haven't we already been through this? You must be seeing a cached version of the image.

I'm assuming that all award images are created from the same 70x28 template. They're all identical sizes.

I refreshed the page a few times and it was still appearing smaller than the rest. So I closed the entire internet down, reloaded the forums and it fixed itself.

Sorry about that Fue  ::)
Next time just do Ctrl + F5 /mm

/mm Thanks Gold Knight for sig /mm
/mm MotM September '14 /mm
/mm Robo February '15 /mm
/mm 4th Demi Gods December '16 /mm
/mm YouTube: Mythical Monkey /mm

bob

• Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • Awards Award for outstanding excellence in the field of bob 5 years on site 4 years on site 3 years on site 2 years on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #136 on: February 18, 2017, 05:02:59 PM »
MotM award is fixed

Jim

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
  • Instagram @mrjamie99
  • Awards 3 years on site Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 2 years on site 1 year on site I AM THE LAW!
    • View Profile
    • My photography Facebook page!
    • Awards
  • Xbox: vJamie xD
  • Steam: Jimalene
« Reply #137 on: February 18, 2017, 05:06:16 PM »
MotM award is fixed

You should have left it the way it was, just to annoy Jesse  /heidy

3rd in the world to unlock Demigods
Jr Moderator given on January 2nd 2017
Global Moderator given on December 27th 2017
YouTube: Jimalene
bob [31|Dec 12:56 PM]: Howdy Jimster

Jesse

• Extreme Member
  • Retired TM Youtuber
  • Awards Top contributors to the forum downloads. Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Former MotM winners 4 years on site Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site 2 years on site 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Old Channel
    • Awards
« Reply #138 on: February 18, 2017, 05:14:06 PM »
MotM award is fixed

You should have left it the way it was, just to annoy Jesse  /heidy
/mm thought it looked odd and did bug me. Thanks for not listing to him and fixing it bob.  :D

bob

• Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • Awards Award for outstanding excellence in the field of bob 5 years on site 4 years on site 3 years on site 2 years on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #139 on: April 12, 2017, 09:46:17 PM »
4 year awards are now available for anyone meeting the requirements.

4 years since you registered and 1,000 posts.

And since I know I'll have something along the lines of "I've been here 4 years but I only have 992 posts, can I have the award anyways?" being messaged to me a bunch of times..... The answer is no. Post more.

The Gold Knight

• Legendary Member
  • My Forgeplex is better ;)
  • Awards 3 years on site Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 5 years on site Top contributors to the forum downloads. 4 years on site Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site Former MotM winners 1 year on site Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13)
    • View Profile
    • Insert Clickbait Title Here!
    • Awards
  • Other: 何
« Reply #140 on: April 12, 2017, 10:01:43 PM »

And since I know I'll have something along the lines of "I've been here 4 years but I only have 992 posts, can I have the award anyways?" being messaged to me a bunch of times..... The answer is no. Post more.
But bob, I don't like posting pointless crap like other people on here. How am I supposed to reach that 1K posts? ::)

bob

• Administrator
  • Legendary Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #141 on: April 12, 2017, 10:54:59 PM »

But bob, I don't like posting pointless crap like other people on here. How am I supposed to reach that 1K posts? ::)
By not having your post count reset everytime you go yellow /heidy

RF In The Jet

• Supreme Member
  • I love this community, You read my name wrong ;)
  • Awards 5 years on site Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 1 year on site Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Former MotM winners Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13) 4 years on site 3 years on site 2 years on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Get Inn The Jet
  • PSN: Get_Inn_The_Jet
  • Steam: Get_Inn_The_Jet
« Reply #142 on: April 13, 2017, 12:20:55 AM »
S'cuse ne sir, I'd like my award please ::)
Host of Communicraft

Thanks GK +Grim

Not Actually Atlas

• Extreme Member
  • Atlas Telamon
  • Awards 4 years on site 3 years on site Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site Former MotM winners Month 1 members w/25+posts (4/21/13-5/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: atlh3
  • Steam: The_Green_Condom
« Reply #143 on: April 18, 2017, 08:47:27 PM »

I am sorry, I haven't been here four years but I have over 1000 posts. Can I have the award?

Miner of the Month for January 2014
But you can call me the salaminizer!
#BanAtlas

Hayden

• Elite Member
  • Hey babe
  • Awards 1 year on site Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: mister m0nk3y
  • Steam: Hayden
  • Other: 123456789
« Reply #144 on: April 18, 2017, 11:15:32 PM »

I am sorry, I haven't been here four years but I have over 1000 posts. Can I have the award?
You have to donate 26 USD to bob before getting the 4 year award
Craig doesn't know me.

Not Actually Atlas

• Extreme Member
  • Atlas Telamon
  • Awards 4 years on site 3 years on site Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site Former MotM winners Month 1 members w/25+posts (4/21/13-5/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #145 on: April 19, 2017, 03:51:48 AM »

Make it 69 USD and you got a deal

#BanAtlas

Jim

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
  • Instagram @mrjamie99
  • Awards 3 years on site Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 2 years on site 1 year on site I AM THE LAW!
    • View Profile
    • My photography Facebook page!
    • Awards
  • Xbox: vJamie xD
  • Steam: Jimalene
« Reply #146 on: April 19, 2017, 04:45:37 AM »

I haven't been here 3 years or have 1000 posts but can I have the 5 year award and Zeus placed in my map too please?

3rd in the world to unlock Demigods
Jr Moderator given on January 2nd 2017
Global Moderator given on December 27th 2017
YouTube: Jimalene
bob [31|Dec 12:56 PM]: Howdy Jimster

Jesse

• Extreme Member
  • Retired TM Youtuber
    • View Profile
    • Old Channel
    • Awards
« Reply #147 on: April 20, 2017, 04:21:40 PM »

I haven't been here 3 years or have 1000 posts but can I have the 5 year award and Zeus placed in my map too please?
why the 5year award? give me the 10 year award m8.

Not Actually Atlas

• Extreme Member
  • Atlas Telamon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #148 on: April 20, 2017, 06:17:42 PM »

why the 5year award? give me the 10 year award m8.
Screw year awards. I can I get the Moderator Badge? I've been here so long I have practically earned it.

#BanAtlas

RF In The Jet

• Supreme Member
  • I love this community, You read my name wrong ;)
  • Awards 5 years on site Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 1 year on site Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Former MotM winners Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13) 4 years on site 3 years on site 2 years on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Get Inn The Jet
  • PSN: Get_Inn_The_Jet
  • Steam: Get_Inn_The_Jet
« Reply #149 on: April 21, 2017, 12:49:14 AM »
How bout we keep this topic, on topic, as opposed to making it a fun house joke session?
Host of Communicraft

Thanks GK +Grim