Author Topic:  Miner of the Month for February 2015  (Read 2646 times)

Jesse

• Extreme Member
  • Oldest Lasting TM Youtuber.
  • Awards Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Former MotM winners Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • YouTube: BOBsCAST
    • Awards
  • Xbox: YT Mysterio
  • PSN: YT_Mysterio
  • Steam: YT Mysterio
Re: Miner of the Month for February 2015
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2015, 10:12:25 PM »
Corrections:

Congratulations crazytater, welcome to the club, enjoy your month of orange. I would make a pixel art, since that's your thing, but lol. I will give you this much ;). It's okay Bob, lol. Don't get mad at Bob, he is doing his best and I respect him, I just have to tease him though.

--All corrections/translations courtesy of Mr Aye Eff Kay
now was nesesary he knows what I meant I'm sick of that's stuff guys so put it down now

/mm Thanks Gold Knight for sig /mm
/mm MotM September '14 /mm
/mm Robo February '15 /mm
/mm 4th Demi Gods December '16 /mm
/mm Youtube: BOBsCAST /mm

Snapchat Please

• Im AFK Right now. Lel
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Mr Aye Eff Kay
« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2015, 10:22:57 PM »
now was nesesary he knows what I meant I'm sick of that's stuff guys so put it down now

Corrections:

Now was that necessary? He knows what I meant. I am sick of that stuff guys, so put it down, now.

--All corrections/translations courtesy of Mr Aye Eff Kay

Trubtavium Recordsmith VII

• Legendary Member
  • Do you wanna see the Galaxy?
  • Awards Former MotM winners Month 1 members w/25+posts (4/21/13-5/12/13) 4 years on site+1000 posts Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Awarded to exemplary forum members 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Trubstep Record
  • Steam: Trubstep_Record
« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2015, 10:36:25 PM »
Could we not see the day that a MotM topic gets locked due to drama? How about you two drop that nonsense, and let Tater have his month of recognition. Congrats Tots!

You may say it's a waste of time but when the guy who tried to invent video games told us we said no one needs it and he almost did not invent it.

Snapchat Please

• Im AFK Right now. Lel
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Mr Aye Eff Kay
« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2015, 10:42:19 PM »
I apologize for the nonsense, I was trying to inform Mysterio that having correct grammar and spelling is a better way to honor someone to have the award of, Miner of the Month. It shows gratitude, but anyways, Congratulations again crazytater!

Nexy Recordsmith

• A squirrel.
  • Awards Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13) 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: SPO I NeXuS
« Reply #19 on: February 07, 2015, 04:08:46 AM »
Late congrats, mr. crazy. :)