Author Topic:  Dead Island: v3.0.5  (Read 7245 times)

Xian-mei

• Awards Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: KrONic GLaDOS 2
Re: Dead Island: RPG V2.5
« Reply #45 on: May 31, 2015, 04:07:48 PM »
I can describe this world in 2 simple words that not a lot of players hear. "Five Stars!". Good job Xian.
Thank you Jeff  ^-^ , also I may start adding night time features early. I've made some little changes to one of the side quest which involves going into a dark building with volatiles in it  ??? ??? ???.

Jason✪

• I enjoy most forms of work
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: EpIc x MiNeR Z
« Reply #46 on: June 09, 2015, 11:40:58 AM »
loving the trailer. message me on Xbox if you need an extensive tester, im always happy to help.
GT- EpIc x MiNeR Z
:D

Xian-mei

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: June 09, 2015, 02:26:24 PM »
loving the trailer. message me on Xbox if you need an extensive tester, im always happy to help.
GT- EpIc x MiNeR Z
Oh thanks, I'll let y'all know when there is some testing needed  ;).

Xian-mei

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Dead Island: RPG V2.5 *NEW UPDATES*
« Reply #48 on: July 22, 2015, 05:03:34 PM »
*updates

crazypie5

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: July 29, 2015, 10:35:56 PM »
I really want to play this rpg how do I?

Xian-mei

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #50 on: July 30, 2015, 01:14:15 PM »
I really want to play this rpg how do I?
Usually I host open sessions from time to time. I decided to not host open sessions for now as this world isn't fully developed. At some point, I will open up sessions once the resort level is nearly finished which will give players more to explore since main quest hasn't been implemented yet. There's also a few other levels that are going to be included in the future.

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
  • Awards 4 years on site 3 years on site Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Jack Of Shades Youtube Gaming Channel
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: July 30, 2015, 01:40:02 PM »
I still LOVE this map, looks like you completed a lot more work since I was last touring it. :D

Xian-mei

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: July 30, 2015, 04:11:09 PM »
I still LOVE this map, looks like you completed a lot more work since I was last touring it. :D
Yep  :D, there's been progress !!!  8) and there's more to come  ;).

.ok

• Supreme Member
  • Awards Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 4 years on site Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site 2 years on site Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13) 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: February 16, 2016, 10:33:48 PM »
is this world abandoned all hope of being finished or are you still working on it?

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
  • Awards 4 years on site 3 years on site Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Jack Of Shades Youtube Gaming Channel
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: February 17, 2016, 03:51:20 PM »
and there's more to come :) .

Last I checked (and messaged) there is more to come. But it's slow coming right now. I believe Xian has other projects etc outside of this one.

Xian-mei

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: February 17, 2016, 05:36:18 PM »
and there's more to come :) .

Last I checked (and messaged) there is more to come. But it's slow coming right now. I believe Xian has other projects etc outside of this one.
Yes, it's true. I haven't been active lately on the TM community mainly because of school and all these events going on. I've also been preparing for a state art competion which I'm going to attend this upcoming weekend and it's really exciting. I'm now keeping things at low, so there may possibly be a big update soon  ;). Plus I also got a brand new custom built computer so if TM is available on pc then I'll be making a transition.

Xian-mei

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Dead Island: RPG *Important announcement*
« Reply #56 on: February 21, 2016, 03:17:31 PM »
*updates

.ok

• Supreme Member
  • Awards Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 4 years on site Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site 2 years on site Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13) 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #57 on: February 21, 2016, 03:50:15 PM »
I also started to have thoughts on enrolling special miners to collaborate with on developing my map
hmu if youre looking for someone :)

Xian-mei

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #58 on: February 24, 2016, 10:22:15 PM »
I also started to have thoughts on enrolling special miners to collaborate with on developing my map
I'll try to keep track of whoever wants to collaborate, but for now I'll begin to start providing more info for players who want to help me work on my map at a later date. I won't start development until late May, when school and all that stuff cools down so that my creative juices are re-filled lol. I'm not used to collaborating since it went out of hand last time, but oh well I'll start doing these kinds of things haha.

.ok

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #59 on: February 24, 2016, 10:41:40 PM »
I'll try to keep track of whoever wants to collaborate, but for now I'll begin to start providing more info for players who want to help me work on my map at a later date. I won't start development until late May, when school and all that stuff cools down so that my creative juices are re-filled lol. I'm not used to collaborating since it went out of hand last time, but oh well I'll start doing these kinds of things haha.
do u have skype or anything?
and also are you on xbox live/or will be any time soon?if so id like to show u my work