Author Topic: [RPG] Trium  (Read 10419 times)

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
  • Awards 4 years on site 3 years on site Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Jack Of Shades Youtube Gaming Channel
    • Awards
[RPG] Re: Trium
« Reply #30 on: August 29, 2014, 06:47:21 AM »
WOW! This is awesome and I love the open door design! :O Ill come help today if I can and I can safely say since your last map Ive seen a huge improvement in your build! Keep it up Jack! :D  :3
Thanks! I was trying to think of a better entrance than just a lame door. So I added more to it. :) THANKS! I have been trying my best to learn and improve, mainly so I can make a map that WOULD BE in Northrend. ( Also for the sake of building things that IMPRESS me.) :D

DiamondBack662

• Legendary Member
  • Pauperes commilitones Christi Templique Solomonici
  • Awards 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: DiamondBack662
  • Steam: DiamondBack662
Re: Trium
« Reply #31 on: August 29, 2014, 02:18:02 PM »
Finished work on Terraforming the forest around the Statue, began work on the Old Sage Library/New Spawn More details soon:

Nice work, Jack.. Good to see someone doing their own thing for once. rather than just blindly copy the same MC Nordic style over and over.

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
  • Awards 4 years on site 3 years on site Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: August 29, 2014, 03:18:34 PM »
Nice work, Jack.. Good to see someone doing their own thing for once. rather than just blindly copy the same MC Nordic style over and over.
Thanks, Db. You can probably see from above what I was trying to go for. I really want to give the map a sense of age, that's the main theme. War and ancient settings.

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: August 29, 2014, 06:24:33 PM »
Exterior shots of the Sage Library/Spawn.
Spoiler for Hidden Content:

Interior Shots of the Sage Library/Spawn.

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: August 29, 2014, 10:50:40 PM »
Spawn/Sage Library is finished:

Progress with map thus far:

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: August 31, 2014, 02:47:17 AM »
OP updated with new portraits of the work so far, more to come!

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: August 31, 2014, 06:19:25 PM »
Beginning work on the Dwraven textured wall/Mead Hall design.

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: August 31, 2014, 10:32:32 PM »
Dwarven City Main Door Entrance, Credits to Ares Zyro for helping on part of the detail part of the door.

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: September 01, 2014, 04:53:58 AM »
Began work on the Dwarven city, Entrance and Towers finished. Mountain Terraforming in-progress, stairway to Mead Hall also underway. More to come!

Jesse

• Extreme Member
  • Retired TM Youtuber
  • Awards Top contributors to the forum downloads. Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Former MotM winners 5 years on site 4 years on site Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site 2 years on site 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Old Channel
    • Awards
  • Xbox: YT Mysterio
  • PSN: YT_Mysterio
  • Steam: YT Mysterio
« Reply #39 on: September 01, 2014, 05:03:13 AM »
Began work on the Dwarven city, Entrance and Towers finished. Mountain Terraforming in-progress, stairway to Mead Hall also underway. More to come!

comeing out nice i joined today

/mm August 15th 2018 /mm
/mm MotM September '14 /mm
/mm Robo February '15 /mm
/mm 4th Demi Gods December '16 /mm
/mm YouTube: Mythical Monkey /mm

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: September 01, 2014, 05:30:41 AM »
comeing out nice i joined today
I saw that, hope you enjoyed what you could see so far! Hope to see you back again. :)

Jesse

• Extreme Member
  • Retired TM Youtuber
  • Awards Top contributors to the forum downloads. Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Former MotM winners 5 years on site 4 years on site Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site 2 years on site 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Old Channel
    • Awards
  • Xbox: YT Mysterio
  • PSN: YT_Mysterio
  • Steam: YT Mysterio
« Reply #41 on: September 01, 2014, 05:48:14 AM »
I saw that, hope you enjoyed what you could see so far! Hope to see you back again. :)
ill join if i see you hosting

/mm August 15th 2018 /mm
/mm MotM September '14 /mm
/mm Robo February '15 /mm
/mm 4th Demi Gods December '16 /mm
/mm YouTube: Mythical Monkey /mm

Jectz

• Supreme Member
  • snD God
  • Awards Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site 4 years on site 3 years on site 2 years on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Xtrxmez
  • Steam: Rejectz12
« Reply #42 on: September 01, 2014, 01:56:16 PM »
Its all looking awesome.
I'm pretty good at stuff.

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: September 01, 2014, 04:11:38 PM »
Thanks, more work MAY be done today. The stairs leading down to the Mead Hall are underway. More to come later.

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: September 01, 2014, 06:03:36 PM »
Hosting the map now.