Author Topic: [RPG] Trium  (Read 9900 times)

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
  • Awards 3 years on site Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Jack Of Shades Youtube Gaming Channel
    • Awards
[RPG] Re: Trium
« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2014, 04:26:53 AM »
Guard gate, and tower underway. Almost complete, sentry towers & above guard gate are left to be completed.
Spoiler for Hidden Content:

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
  • Awards 3 years on site Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Trium
« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2014, 05:32:48 AM »
Finished the gate house, walls, starting on the end-cap Sentry Towers.

SwiftGeneration

• Elite Member
  • Awards Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: SwiftGeneration
« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2014, 07:31:33 AM »
Message me when your hosting! Looks very nice :D
Old Member Of Team Craft
Old Member Of Builders Unit
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Twitter = SabreSwiftYT
Youtube =
Skype = Swift Generation

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: August 28, 2014, 07:59:24 AM »
Message me when your hosting! Looks very nice :D
Whenever I am on TMF, I am most likely working on Trium. lol But will do! :) thanks, btw!

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: August 28, 2014, 08:41:52 AM »
More updates: Sentry towers completed.

RXZ x REPLAYZz

« Reply #20 on: August 28, 2014, 08:43:13 AM »
More updates: Sentry towers completed.

Loving the progress! You should probably make the tower roofs pointy though? :) Just a suggestion... :D  ::)

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: August 28, 2014, 08:45:29 AM »
Loving the progress! You should probably make the tower roofs pointy though? :) Just a suggestion... :D  ::)
I'm about to head to bed, but I have cause for those roofs. Basically, when you see them in-game you'll know what I was going for. More of an abstract tower top piece. Dark Souls-esq architecture. :) But I will most likely re-do them ;) But thanks, Ares! :D

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: August 28, 2014, 05:39:15 PM »
Hosting for a little while.

SwiftGeneration

• Elite Member
  • Awards Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: SwiftGeneration
« Reply #23 on: August 28, 2014, 05:57:59 PM »
Joined the map and I was surprised by how nice it actually looked! I love that pathway you've gone for but I think you should mix the materials around a bit such as adding mossy cobblestone, dirt, tilled earth

Apart from that, everything looks brilliant and definitely worth checking out! I'll be back soon Shades :D
Old Member Of Team Craft
Old Member Of Builders Unit
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Twitter = SabreSwiftYT
Youtube =
Skype = Swift Generation

Zoidberg

• Legendary Member
  • Awards Awarded for extraordinary testing services to our game. Awarded to exemplary forum members 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: v Zoidberg v
  • Steam: v_Zoidberg_v
« Reply #24 on: August 28, 2014, 06:05:29 PM »
I just joined and this map looks very promising. I was very impressed with how detailed everything was, great job! Looking forward to seeing the map's progression!

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: August 28, 2014, 06:29:36 PM »
Joined the map and I was surprised by how nice it actually looked! I love that pathway you've gone for but I think you should mix the materials around a bit such as adding mossy cobblestone, dirt, tilled earth

Apart from that, everything looks brilliant and definitely worth checking out! I'll be back soon Shades :D

First all, thank you for coming in and checking it out. I appreciate it, Swift. Yeah, the reason it resembles that is because of constant war. Not to mention, this part of the world is VERY old. But I can play with more detail and see what happens. :) Thanks for the input!

Can't wait to have ya back! Glad you enjoyed the small tour! :D

I just joined and this map looks very promising. I was very impressed with how detailed everything was, great job! Looking forward to seeing the map's progression!

Thanks for stopping by, Zoidberg! I was going for detailed, old-Dark Souls worn and weathered. A place that seems like, happiness is rare and War is common. I appreciate you stopping by, glad you enjoyed the map thus far! More to come. :)

FaRe x SteW

• View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: FaRe x SteW
« Reply #26 on: August 29, 2014, 01:59:44 AM »
Hey jake i have been on your world and it looks SOoO GOoD!!:) keeps working hard!!:)

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: August 29, 2014, 02:35:17 AM »
Hey jake i have been on your world and it looks SOoO GOoD!!:) keeps working hard!!:)
Thank ya! Glad you stopped by, I'll be hosting more as I build more! :D

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: August 29, 2014, 03:17:23 AM »
Finished work on Terraforming the forest around the Statue, began work on the Old Sage Library/New Spawn More details soon:

« Last Edit: August 29, 2014, 03:21:33 AM by Jack Of Shades »

RXZ x REPLAYZz

« Reply #29 on: August 29, 2014, 06:42:50 AM »
Finished work on Terraforming the forest around the Statue, began work on the Old Sage Library/New Spawn More details soon:

WOW! This is awesome and I love the open door design! :O Ill come help today if I can and I can safely say since your last map Ive seen a huge improvement in your build! Keep it up Jack! :D  :3