Author Topic:  Question Time with Crazytater  (Read 430 times)

Not Actually Atlas

• Extreme Member
  • Atlas Telamon
  • Awards 4 years on site 3 years on site Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site Former MotM winners Month 1 members w/25+posts (4/21/13-5/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: atlh3
  • Steam: The_Green_Condom
Question Time with Crazytater
« on: April 07, 2018, 06:49:26 PM »
Crazytater, it's time for your medication errr I mean question time

Discussion Guidelines:
1. Don't be an ass.
2. Don't ask for private information(address, sex life, etc.)
3. Be respectful
4. Do not spam the topic with questions.
5. Do not try to hijack the topic(answering questions that aren't for you, derailing the topic or begging to be next.)

Remember CT, you don't have to answer any question you deem appropriate.

Miner of the Month for January 2014
But you can call me the salaminizer!
#BanAtlas

crazytater94

• Supreme Member
  • Mastering TM since 2011
  • Awards Awarded to exemplary forum members 5 years on site Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 3 years on site 2 years on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Former MotM winners Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13) 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: crazytater94
  • PSN: crazytater94 (Inactive)
  • Steam: crazytater94
Re: Question Time with Crazytater
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2018, 07:27:36 PM »
No one cares to ask about a /tater ? :'(

Jesse

• Extreme Member
  • Retired TM Youtuber
  • Awards Top contributors to the forum downloads. Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Former MotM winners 4 years on site Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site 2 years on site 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Old Channel
    • Awards
  • Xbox: YT Mysterio
  • PSN: YT_Mysterio
  • Steam: YT Mysterio
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2018, 07:47:58 PM »
When you upgrading to discord instead of using silly skype? :)

/mm Thanks Gold Knight for sig /mm
/mm MotM September '14 /mm
/mm Robo February '15 /mm
/mm 4th Demi Gods December '16 /mm
/mm YouTube: Mythical Monkey /mm

Not Actually Atlas

• Extreme Member
  • Atlas Telamon
  • Awards 4 years on site 3 years on site Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site Former MotM winners Month 1 members w/25+posts (4/21/13-5/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2018, 09:29:35 PM »
Why do you hate me?

#BanAtlas

crazytater94

• Supreme Member
  • Awards Awarded to exemplary forum members 5 years on site Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 3 years on site 2 years on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Former MotM winners Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13) 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2018, 01:18:41 AM »

I tried discord, but it just kept loading then erroroing out. I might try again soon though, because Skype's sounds are annoying.

Why do you hate me?

Because you started it.

Craig

• Developer
  • Extreme Member
  • Dig Deep
  • Awards Developer 5 years on site 4 years on site 3 years on site 2 years on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
    • Awards
  • Steam: tota1miner
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2018, 02:37:33 AM »
Did you know that in the next version there is mod support for full texture packs?

Jesse

• Extreme Member
  • Retired TM Youtuber
  • Awards Top contributors to the forum downloads. Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Former MotM winners 4 years on site Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site 2 years on site 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Old Channel
    • Awards
  • Xbox: YT Mysterio
  • PSN: YT_Mysterio
  • Steam: YT Mysterio
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2018, 02:41:45 AM »

I tried discord, but it just kept loading then erroroing out. I might try again soon though, because Skype's sounds are annoying.

Why do you hate me?

Because you started it.
Not sure Discord sounds are better.

/mm Thanks Gold Knight for sig /mm
/mm MotM September '14 /mm
/mm Robo February '15 /mm
/mm 4th Demi Gods December '16 /mm
/mm YouTube: Mythical Monkey /mm

Not Actually Atlas

• Extreme Member
  • Atlas Telamon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2018, 05:19:57 AM »
Did you know that in the next version there is mod support for full texture packs?
Look lemon, I don't know who you think you are but we don't need your blatant self promotion here. Please only ask serious questions like everyone else.

#BanAtlas

Craig

• Developer
  • Extreme Member
  • Dig Deep
  • Awards Developer 5 years on site 4 years on site 3 years on site 2 years on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
    • Awards
  • Steam: tota1miner
« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2018, 06:21:00 AM »
Look lemon, I don't know who you think you are but we don't need your blatant self promotion here. Please only ask serious questions like everyone else.
Look Wolf with Hands that are actually Front Paws but could reasonably be called Hands because they are more like Hands than Feet even though they are used primarily for walking and running, I am just scum, but I tried to frame the question in a serious note, and could not find that right note, so left it like you see it. I tried. Please don't ban me.

Not Actually Atlas

• Extreme Member
  • Atlas Telamon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2018, 07:13:06 PM »
Look Wolf with Hands that are actually Front Paws but could reasonably be called Hands because they are more like Hands than Feet even though they are used primarily for walking and running, I am just scum, but I tried to frame the question in a serious note, and could not find that right note, so left it like you see it. I tried. Please don't ban me.
You just lost your Costco membership. Why you have to make fun of my hands? Wolf usually does not have hands. Wolf with hands is better than normal wolf

#BanAtlas

crazytater94

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2018, 11:46:23 PM »

Correct! But I hope that it's easy to implement the currect .PNG I have, because i'm too lazy to redo everything :P

Too late!

Phantom

• Im the dark side of the forums.
    • View Profile
    • www.1worldglobes.com
    • Awards
  • Xbox: goofy grunt
« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2018, 02:26:21 PM »
Remember when we almost became friends? You probably remember the good times.
I asked why you made that fire pokemon a different color, you replied that it looked better.
Then you came to my world and gave me a hell portal.
Your talking to a artist

crazytater94

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2018, 01:12:40 PM »
Yes. I remember... As the old saying goes... A potato never forgets

Not Actually Atlas

• Extreme Member
  • Atlas Telamon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: April 11, 2018, 02:35:57 PM »
Yes. I remember... As the old saying goes... A potato never forgets
Don't you mean tomato?

#BanAtlas

crazytater94

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: April 14, 2018, 12:53:04 AM »
Ah yes... That's right. I must have forgotten... It was tomatoes that never forget.