Author Topic:  Item Shop Bug  (Read 254 times)

ZadeKirian

• Fresh Meat
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Item Shop Bug
« on: March 22, 2018, 12:24:43 PM »
Alright. So in the new open Beta version. I decided to start up a survival world. I was doing my own thing and then I got around 7k gold when I visited the item shop. Later I noticed that when I kept on selling things, my gold wouldn't increase. I sold my gold on accident (curiosity reasons) which also is probably a bug, and then I went to go see if I could get my gold back in the "Other" tab. When I right clicked I was able to get a full stack of 64K. I could keep doing this over and over. Again I was in a survival world. No creative or dig deep.

AlienizdPixel

• Tester
  • Supreme Member
  • Hello
  • Awards 3 years on site Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: A1ienizdPixe1
Re: Item Shop Bug
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2018, 01:06:27 PM »
I can only reproduce this while having the "Testerman" unlockable.
-Alionz

Craig

• Developer
  • Extreme Member
  • Dig Deep
  • Awards Developer 5 years on site 4 years on site 3 years on site 2 years on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
    • Awards
  • Steam: tota1miner
Re: Item Shop Bug
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2018, 05:19:29 AM »
Yes TesterMan is a special skin that gives you several God powers.

One of them is Creative Admin (free items) shop access (or just press left dpad or B key to open shop) in any game mode.
Another is ability to fly and no clip in any game mode.