Author Topic: [Other] Mod Request: Can someone make a mod that highlights NPC Spawn blocks...  (Read 132 times)

File Pepsi.chr not found

• Elite Member
  • Re҉.gre̷̮͖̠͚t.
  • Awards 3 years on site 1 year on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Error: File doesn'
  • PSN: Error: File doesn't exist
  • Steam: Error: File doesn't exist
[Other] Mod Request: Can someone make a mod that highlights NPC Spawn blocks...
« on: February 27, 2018, 03:03:49 PM »
Mod Request:  Can someone make a mod that highlights NPC Spawn blocks whenever the player no clips?  I have a bunch of NPC Spawn blocks all over my map but can't find them all.  Also, whenever the behavior is changed from default behavior I'd like the highlight color to change.

You know what?  Don't make the mod.  I'll make it.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2018, 06:47:21 AM by File Pepsi.chr not found »
Whenever I see old topics/posts I've made here, my heart races and I regret life.  I wish I could erase this part of my life...the TM forums part of my life.  What awful memories I have here.  I want to forget every single post I've ever made but it's way too hard to.

Marked as best answer by Pepsi illusions on February 28, 2018, 08:45:53 AM

The Gold Knight

• Legendary Member
  • Ya hoser
  • Awards 3 years on site Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 5 years on site Top contributors to the forum downloads. 4 years on site Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site Former MotM winners 1 year on site Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13)
    • View Profile
    • Insert Clickbait Title Here!
    • Awards
  • Other: 何

File Pepsi.chr not found

• Elite Member
  • Re҉.gre̷̮͖̠͚t.
  • Awards 3 years on site 1 year on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Error: File doesn'
  • PSN: Error: File doesn't exist
  • Steam: Error: File doesn't exist
Re: Mod Request: Can someone make a mod that highlights NPC Spawn blocks...
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2018, 06:45:46 AM »
here, http://totalminerforums.net/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=69
Thanks but that's not exactly what I was looking for.  I...you know what?  I guess it's time to learn some CS.  Best answer.  Thank you for this.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2018, 07:06:00 PM by File Pepsi.chr not found »
Whenever I see old topics/posts I've made here, my heart races and I regret life.  I wish I could erase this part of my life...the TM forums part of my life.  What awful memories I have here.  I want to forget every single post I've ever made but it's way too hard to.