Author Topic: [WIP] Forgeplex!  (Read 761 times)

This topic contains a post which is marked as Best Answer. Press here if you would like to see it.

Forgeplex

• Owner of Forgeplex.
    • View Profile
    • Forgeplex Website (Released Website)
    • Awards
  • Steam: masterbroofficial
[WIP] Forgeplex!
« on: February 15, 2018, 06:09:52 PM »
Hello everyone! Forgeplex has returned! With the launch of Total Miner PC, Total Miner has been much more active lately! Also we have better access to scripts, mods and overall... Better performance! However we plan to use the multiplayer system when we're ready! I've been off since I cancelled Forgeplex... however with mods Forgeplex will have custom minigames and more! See you when the multiplayer is out and we have everything ready! 

What is Forgeplex? Well I'm glad you asked!
Forgeplex is a port of the famous server Mineplex from Minecraft to Total Miner! Made by me! And I made it since all's you see is Deathmine servers and most of the time the host would leave, we're in development right now and it's a big plan and we're partnered with TotalPixel! And Forgeplex also plan to release on the Multiplayer like TotalPixel! I hope you have fun!

WARNING: The scripting system is still broken!!! WHY?!

Signed, MasterBroOfficial - Creator of Forgeplex

Check out TotalPixel as well! And I hope everyone enjoys Forgeplex being a thing again!
« Last Edit: April 15, 2018, 06:19:58 PM by Forgeplex »
Forgeplex has been revived! See ya soon!

Forgeplex

• Owner of Forgeplex.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Reply to cY Agent 115: Forgeplex reboot!
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2018, 09:49:56 PM »
I got the main one taken down to make a new one that's better. Shoutout to @007gadgetcookie (Owner of TotalPixel) for the idea to make a new one and I'm working on a new thread post about Forgeplex itself. If there is any negative feedback then tell me what you think I can do better. PS: TotalPixel and Forgeplex are allied with eachother, check it out!

Isnt there 3 topics now based on this 1 reboot?

http://totalminerforums.net/index.php?topic=19345.0

PS: The info on Forgeplex will be here soon, I don't have much ready yet.

Forgeplex

• Owner of Forgeplex.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
OUR DISCORD: Forgeplex reboot!
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2018, 05:24:24 PM »
discord.me/forgeplexdiscord (Then click the invite link provided to join the real one)

Forgeplex

• Owner of Forgeplex.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Forgeplex reboot!
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2018, 04:14:09 PM »
Already said it before, I don't have anything ready! Also scripts are giving me a lot of trouble where when I press one button it just continually does it.

Craig

• Developer
  • Extreme Member
  • Dig Deep
  • Awards Developer 5 years on site 4 years on site 3 years on site 2 years on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
    • Awards
  • Steam: tota1miner
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2018, 06:41:04 PM »
Already said it before, I don't have anything ready! Also scripts are giving me a lot of trouble where when I press one button it just continually does it.
You could edit your scripts using an external editor until I fix this problem.

Forgeplex

• Owner of Forgeplex.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2018, 12:01:17 AM »
Another suggestion would be to stop marking your own replies as the best answer. Especially when they contribute nothing or very little to the topic.
I do that for latest updates to the thread.

Dryym

• Supreme Member
  • What's yours is mine. ~TM's Resident Master Thief~
  • Awards Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site 3 years on site Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: dryym
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2018, 12:27:21 AM »
Another suggestion would be to stop marking your own replies as the best answer. Especially when they contribute nothing or very little to the topic.
I do that for latest updates to the thread.

As much as I hate to admit it, That is actually a pretty good idea. It allows one to directly be linked to the most recent update on the map. Granted, It would work better on a world where there are more steady replies coming in, And where the most recent update is actually an update...

Creator of the term "Deathmine "
Jared [19|Oct 07:12 PM]: "It changes everything" Dryym

cY Agent 115

• Death to trolls on the forums
  • Awards 2 years on site 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: cY Agent 115
  • Steam: cY Agent 115
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2018, 04:00:10 AM »
I just kinda wanna what the hype is about. idk what genre of map it is.

Craig

• Developer
  • Extreme Member
  • Dig Deep
  • Awards Developer 5 years on site 4 years on site 3 years on site 2 years on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
    • Awards
  • Steam: tota1miner
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2018, 10:55:33 PM »
Most of the replies on this topic (not all) are overwhelmingly negative and aggressive. I see some of you are frustrated but it might help to cut ForgePlex a little slack. He seems not to know what to do, which is fine, that's why people need the forum, so we can help, but in a friendly way, would be better. If you're frustrated, probably best not to post at all.

Forgeplex

• Owner of Forgeplex.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Reply to Craig: Forgeplex reboot!
« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2018, 10:25:10 AM »
Thanks Craig, I'm working on other things right now and waiting on some updates to fix the main menu and script repeat bug so it's easier to do.

Jesse

• Extreme Member
  • Retired TM Youtuber
  • Awards Top contributors to the forum downloads. Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Former MotM winners 4 years on site Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site 2 years on site 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Old Channel
    • Awards
  • Xbox: YT Mysterio
  • PSN: YT_Mysterio
  • Steam: YT Mysterio
« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2018, 04:09:47 PM »
I have honestly never heard of what forgeplex is, Was it a old 360 map? If so mind giving people like me a little in tell on what this map really is. Thanks. /mm

/mm Thanks Gold Knight for sig /mm
/mm MotM September '14 /mm
/mm Robo February '15 /mm
/mm 4th Demi Gods December '16 /mm
/mm YouTube: Mythical Monkey /mm

cY Agent 115

• Death to trolls on the forums
  • Awards 2 years on site 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: cY Agent 115
  • Steam: cY Agent 115
« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2018, 11:25:13 AM »
I have honestly never heard of what forgeplex is, Was it a old 360 map? If so mind giving people like me a little in tell on what this map really is. Thanks.

I'm pretty sure it was a flatland deathmatch server like the ones you used to star in your world hopping videos. I think the theme was um.. colourful

Marked as best answer by Forgeplex on March 19, 2018, 01:30:45 PM

Forgeplex

• Owner of Forgeplex.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2018, 08:59:39 PM »
Hello everyone! Sorry for my inactivity! I've been off doing other projects! A game, an MC server and an MC mod! (Not saying anything about these) Eitherway if you joined the Forgeplex Discord already you already know this, Script insert is giving me issues while typing stuff and I've been quite tired out doing these projects. Sorry! Anyways, Please don't say anything bad about Forgeplex or hate on it since I haven't done much with it! I'm busy working on other projects like I said!

Signed, Forgeplex Owner.

UPDATE: The scripting bug has been fixed! All of the Total Miner bugs that were in the way have been fixed! Forgeplex's official development will continue soon!

Development Date: Tomorrow or the day after!

UPDATE 2: We've opened applications for Mod Creator and Scripter! Go here to apply! https://goo.gl/forms/6Y47sMa08kaGFAqU2

UPDATE 3: I found a way to stop the scripting bug! :D
« Last Edit: March 20, 2018, 05:36:46 PM by Forgeplex »

Forgeplex

• Owner of Forgeplex.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2018, 10:28:25 AM »
I have honestly never heard of what forgeplex is, Was it a old 360 map? If so mind giving people like me a little in tell on what this map really is. Thanks.

I'm pretty sure it was a flatland deathmatch server like the ones you used to star in your world hopping videos. I think the theme was um.. colourful

Jesse, Forgeplex is not a flatland deathmatch server what so ever it's a port of the famous Minecraft server Mineplex to Total Miner. TotalMinerDude came up with it but never continued it. PS: If this was sarcasm then ok, I was only clearing up what it is.

Gordinio

• Im not actually casual onion
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Gordiinio
  • Steam: Gordinio
« Reply #14 on: March 20, 2018, 04:41:45 AM »

Jesse, Forgeplex is not a flatland deathmatch server what so ever it's a port of the famous Minecraft server Mineplex to Total Miner. TotalMinerDude came up with it but never continued it. PS: If this was sarcasm then ok, I was only clearing up what it is.
Thanks for clearing this up, since quite a lot of us, me included, didn't know what this map was about.
▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ιтѕ yer вoι ɢordιɴιo █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁