Author Topic: [Challenge] Impossible Quiz 2  (Read 4833 times)

Jared

• Supreme Member
  • |Trivia & Maze Designer| |Previous TMF Tester|
  • Awards 3 years on site 4 years on site Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 2 years on site Former MotM winners 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Jeff McNewmen
  • PSN: Jeff_McNewmen
  • Steam: Jeff McNewmen
[Challenge] Re: Impossible Quiz 2
« Reply #45 on: August 25, 2015, 10:12:56 PM »
-=OP & Map News=-

Hey guys, first off I apologize for the lack of hosting and update with the map. I've been extremely busy with school and some other things. I will continue to be extremely busy for the next  2 or 3 months, si every now and then I will host IQ2 as well as actually world hop.

I will be updating the OP in a huge way this weekend. All the current pictures that I have will be deleted except the current Trivia Rooms. Those will stay until new one's are fabricated and introduced into the trivia. I'm hoping that you guys will like the new format once it's constructed. The OP should be completely updated by Sunday night.

Some more good news I'll be hosting IQ2 this week. I'm not to sure on a day or time yet, but it'll most likley be Friday or Saturday. I have updated a few things but nothing major as of yet. I'll probably he hosting for about 2-4 hours depending on lag, my Internet, and the rate of how individuals think of the map.

*I'd like to thank all those who supported not only this map, but the hard work, admins, questions, and Fred. This map has a prior goal of attempting to resurrect challenge maps. In my opinion I believe that goal was in a way achomplished, but a huge thanks to those who adore hosting and joining challenge maps as well.

Vexon X1

• Elite Member
  • "Wait, there are spiders in this game?"
  • Awards 3 years on site 2 years on site 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
    • Awards
  • Xbox: FoxyThePirateX1
  • PSN: Dr_Vex_Ender
  • Steam: Vexon X1
Re: Impossible Quiz 2
« Reply #46 on: August 25, 2015, 10:29:33 PM »
Amazeing attetnion to design, detail, and genral look. I like how you made the NPC themed rooms ::)
And my computer froze 2 times while I was playing this map....Because I'm a noob and Had to look up a couple answers on google:(     :((   But my computer hates you, But I LOVE the map. Keep Hosting it dude, well done ^-^

Jared

• Supreme Member
  • Awards 3 years on site 4 years on site Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 2 years on site Former MotM winners 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: August 29, 2015, 04:03:07 PM »
Hey guys, so I'll be hosting IQ2 in about 4 hours. I'll be at a max of 5 players (First Come, First Serve). I'll probably keep the map up for 3 hours. I have removed some things for updating, so hopefully I'll be able to get those done tonight. I have also updated 5 questions as well as made some small tweeks and adjustments to the secret Mini-Games. Hope to see some of you tonight ^.^

Jared

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: October 20, 2015, 08:41:28 PM »
Version 1.2 Update Notes
~November 20th~

<<Additions>>
-The Remaining 23 Questions
-The Hall of Legends Corridor
-3 New Trivia Designs (Pirate, Demi's, Zeus)
-A New Parkour Mini-Game
-An Arcade Section In The Informer Corridor
-3 New Rules
-Some 2.4 Features
-Some "Minor" Decorations In Blank Areas

<<Fixes>>
-15 Questions To A More Updated Form
-A Lot Of Spelling/Grammar Errors In Npc's, books and signs
-Some Lag Issues
-The Countdown Error In The Skyfall Mini-Game
-Some Scripting Issues
-The FAQ Book With A Rewording Of Questions As Well As A Section Dedicated To The Rules
-Mini-Game Directions To A More Reasonable & Professional Wording
-Painting Issues

Nefty

• Supreme Member
  • Awards Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners Former MotM winners 5 years on site 4 years on site 3 years on site 2 years on site 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: GoatOnTheM00n
« Reply #49 on: October 20, 2015, 08:42:25 PM »
AYYY this is still a thing xD

Jared

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #50 on: October 20, 2015, 08:43:37 PM »

Nefty

• Supreme Member
  • Awards Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners Former MotM winners 5 years on site 4 years on site 3 years on site 2 years on site 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: GoatOnTheM00n
« Reply #51 on: October 20, 2015, 08:44:53 PM »
Sadly yes ;)

You'd think something this old would die out. A map lasting more than 5 months? That's not natural

Jared

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: October 20, 2015, 08:52:49 PM »
You'd think something this old would die out. A map lasting more than 5 months? That's not natural
A lot of still playable maps have been out since 1.9, so I don't get how that's logical besides players still play the map, so I'll still host it.

Titan

• Awards 2 years on site 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: October 20, 2015, 09:53:29 PM »
I can't wait to beat the map in November, I am on questions 51 currently and there are 123. Still a bit to go.

Jared

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: October 21, 2015, 09:53:48 PM »
I can't wait to beat the map in November, I am on questions 51 currently and there are 123. Still a bit to go.
It'll only get more difficult. Just ask Mysterio or Lady ;)

Jesse

• Extreme Member
  • Retired TM Youtuber (2013-2019)
  • Awards Top contributors to the forum downloads. Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Former MotM winners 5 years on site 4 years on site Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site 2 years on site 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Old Channel
    • Awards
  • Xbox: YT Mysterio
  • PSN: YT_Mysterio
  • Steam: YT Mysterio
« Reply #55 on: October 21, 2015, 09:56:16 PM »
Im at the end waiting for these last questions and scared to see the rest. But i must make top 5.

/mm Thanks GK for Sig /mm
/mm MotM September '14 /mm
/mm Robo February '15 /mm
/mm 4th Demi Gods December '16 /mm
/mm YouTube: Mythical Monkey /mm

Jared

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #56 on: October 23, 2015, 07:13:31 PM »
Im at the end waiting for these last questions and scared to see the rest. But i must make top 5.
You're 23 questions away from victory, but 1 mistake can take that away.

Jesse

• Extreme Member
  • Awards Top contributors to the forum downloads. Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Former MotM winners 5 years on site 4 years on site Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site 2 years on site 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Old Channel
    • Awards
« Reply #57 on: October 23, 2015, 07:31:27 PM »
You're 23 questions away from victory, but 1 mistake can take that away.
Hush up

Jared

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #58 on: January 19, 2019, 10:50:24 PM »
5/24/19

The impossible becomes possible.   

#FredReturns

██                                             
                                              ██░░▓▓                                           
                              ██            ██░░▒▒██                                           
                            ▓▓░░▒▒          ██░░▒▒██                                           
                            ██░░▓▓      ████░░░░▒▒████▓▓██████                                 
                            ██▒▒░░██████▒▒██░░▒▒▒▒██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██████                           
                            ██▒▒░░██▒▒▒▒██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████                       
                      ██████▒▒██▒▒▒▒████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██                     
                  ████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▒████▒▒▒▒██▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██                   
                ██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓████▒▒▒▒▒▒██░░░░██▓▓██████████████████████▒▒██                 
              ██▒▒▒▒▒▒██████████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██░░▒▒██▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░▒▒██▒▒▒▒██               
            ██▒▒▒▒████░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓██▒▒▓▓██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████████████▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒██             
          ██▒▒████░░░░▒▒████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓           
        ██▒▒██░░▒▒██████▓▓▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒▒▓▓▒▒▓▓▓▓██▒▒▒▒▒▒████▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██         
      ▓▓▒▒▒▒██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██         
      ██▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒▒▒▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▒▒░░░░██████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██       
    ▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒▒▒▒████▒▒▒▒▒▒██▓▓▒▒▓▓██████░░░░▒▒██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██       
    ██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓██░░██▓▓██▒▒▒▒██▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓██████▒▒██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██     
    ██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓██░░██▓▓▓▓██▒▒▒▒██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██     
    ██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒▒▒▒██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██   
  ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓████▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓██▒▒▒▒██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██   
  ██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓██▒▒██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██   
  ██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒▒██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓██ 
  ██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓██ 
  ██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓██ 
  ██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒██ 
  ██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓██ 
  ██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓██ 
  ██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓██ 
  ██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓██ 
  ██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓██   
    ██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▒██   
    ██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██   
    ██▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒██     
      ██▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██     
      ██▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██       
      ░░██▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓██         
          ▓▓▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒██           
            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▓▓██             
              ██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▓▓██               
                ██▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▓██                 
                  ██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████                   
                    ████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████                       
                        ▓▓████▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓██████                           
                              ████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒████████                                 
                                      ████████████████░░░░                                     
  ░░░░                                                  ░░    ░░░░    ░░                       
  ░░                                                                                           
  ░░░░                                                                  ░░░░░░░░  ░░░░░░░░░░░░ 

Jesse

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Old Channel
    • Awards
« Reply #59 on: January 19, 2019, 11:17:10 PM »
Spoiler for Hidden Content:
5/24/19

The impossible becomes possible.   

#FredReturns

██                                             
                                              ██░░▓▓                                           
                              ██            ██░░▒▒██                                           
                            ▓▓░░▒▒          ██░░▒▒██                                           
                            ██░░▓▓      ████░░░░▒▒████▓▓██████                                 
                            ██▒▒░░██████▒▒██░░▒▒▒▒██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██████                           
                            ██▒▒░░██▒▒▒▒██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████                       
                      ██████▒▒██▒▒▒▒████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██                     
                  ████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▒████▒▒▒▒██▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██                   
                ██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓████▒▒▒▒▒▒██░░░░██▓▓██████████████████████▒▒██                 
              ██▒▒▒▒▒▒██████████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██░░▒▒██▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░▒▒██▒▒▒▒██               
            ██▒▒▒▒████░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓██▒▒▓▓██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████████████▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒██             
          ██▒▒████░░░░▒▒████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓           
        ██▒▒██░░▒▒██████▓▓▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒▒▓▓▒▒▓▓▓▓██▒▒▒▒▒▒████▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██         
      ▓▓▒▒▒▒██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██         
      ██▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒▒▒▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▒▒░░░░██████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██       
    ▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒▒▒▒████▒▒▒▒▒▒██▓▓▒▒▓▓██████░░░░▒▒██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██       
    ██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓██░░██▓▓██▒▒▒▒██▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓██████▒▒██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██     
    ██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓██░░██▓▓▓▓██▒▒▒▒██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██     
    ██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒▒▒▒██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██   
  ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓████▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓██▒▒▒▒██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██   
  ██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓██▒▒██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██   
  ██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒▒██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓██ 
  ██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓██ 
  ██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓██ 
  ██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒██ 
  ██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓██ 
  ██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓██ 
  ██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓██ 
  ██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓██ 
  ██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓██   
    ██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▒██   
    ██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██   
    ██▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒██     
      ██▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██     
      ██▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██       
      ░░██▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓██         
          ▓▓▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒██           
            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▓▓██             
              ██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▓▓██               
                ██▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▓██                 
                  ██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████                   
                    ████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████                       
                        ▓▓████▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓██████                           
                              ████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒████████                                 
                                      ████████████████░░░░                                     
  ░░░░                                                  ░░    ░░░░    ░░                       
  ░░                                                                                           
  ░░░░                                                                  ░░░░░░░░  ░░░░░░░░░░░░ 

Wow this is old nice to see it return. I think i should be Freds long lost relative though considering i got so far lol.