Author Topic:  Question time: Schedule and Sign Ups  (Read 4420 times)

RF In The Jet

• Supreme Member
  • I love this community, You read my name wrong ;)
  • Awards 5 years on site Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 1 year on site Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Former MotM winners Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13) 4 years on site 3 years on site 2 years on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Get Inn The Jet
  • PSN: Get_Inn_The_Jet
  • Steam: Get_Inn_The_Jet
Re: Question time: Schedule and Sign Ups
« Reply #105 on: March 04, 2018, 03:54:02 PM »
You've been getting a bit lazy with all these
Well Danny, I got the next three QT scheduled. I have a new one up. And I am going to finish the schedule tomorrow. You happy?
No Atlas, you have to spend 100% of your time here on the forums... You are not allowed to have a life, do things outside of total miner, work a job, or game with friends. You can only work on this Total miner thread, otherwise, you're lazy.

Also, it doesn't matter that I myself am doing literally nothing to contribute, all that matters is that you aren't spending all of your time on this online site.
Host of Communicraft

Thanks GK +Grim

Not Actually Atlas

• Extreme Member
  • Atlas Telamon
  • Awards 4 years on site 3 years on site Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site Former MotM winners Month 1 members w/25+posts (4/21/13-5/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: atlh3
  • Steam: The_Green_Condom
« Reply #106 on: March 04, 2018, 04:45:32 PM »
Well Danny, I got the next three QT scheduled. I have a new one up. And I am going to finish the schedule tomorrow. You happy?
No Atlas, you have to spend 100% of your time here on the forums... You are not allowed to have a life, do things outside of total miner, work a job, or game with friends. You can only work on this Total miner thread, otherwise, you're lazy.

Also, it doesn't matter that I myself am doing literally nothing to contribute, all that matters is that you aren't spending all of your time on this online site.
Well let me help you contribute. You've been promoted to head of marketing

Miner of the Month for January 2014
But you can call me the salaminizer!
#BanAtlas

RF In The Jet

• Supreme Member
  • Awards 5 years on site Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 1 year on site Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Former MotM winners Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13) 4 years on site 3 years on site 2 years on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #107 on: March 04, 2018, 07:54:13 PM »

Not sure if youre giving a humorous response or missing the inherent sarcasm of my last post.
But I will have to pass on the opportunity, sorry I dont want people calling me lazy if i miss a day here on the forums.
Host of Communicraft

Thanks GK +Grim

Not Actually Atlas

• Extreme Member
  • Atlas Telamon
  • Awards 4 years on site 3 years on site Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site Former MotM winners Month 1 members w/25+posts (4/21/13-5/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #108 on: March 05, 2018, 01:03:44 AM »

Not sure if youre giving a humorous response or missing the inherent sarcasm of my last post.
But I will have to pass on the opportunity, sorry I dont want people calling me lazy if i miss a day here on the forums.
Sorry, you have already been given the job. I mean you can resign but then you will look even more lazy.

#BanAtlas

Not Actually Atlas

• Extreme Member
  • Atlas Telamon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #109 on: March 10, 2018, 06:13:48 PM »
Well, due to my incompetence this week we have a double feature. I could have sworn I made a post on Tuesday but I didn't see it so maybe I dreamed it or something. Anyway, be sure to interrogate them both!

#BanAtlas

Not Actually Atlas

• Extreme Member
  • Atlas Telamon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #110 on: March 14, 2018, 06:38:42 AM »
New QT up. Sorry for the delay. Coworker had her baby, my days off this week were pretty much taken away

#BanAtlas

RF In The Jet

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #111 on: March 15, 2018, 11:31:21 AM »
New QT up. Sorry for the delay. Coworker had her baby, my days off this week were pretty much taken away

You put Tm Charles question time in GK's Question Time @Casual Scrub Atlas who Doesn't Pay Attention
Host of Communicraft

Thanks GK +Grim

Not Actually Atlas

• Extreme Member
  • Atlas Telamon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #112 on: March 15, 2018, 03:13:44 PM »

You put Tm Charles question time in GK's Question Time @Casual Scrub Atlas who Doesn't Pay Attention
Yeah... I did that to test you. And you passed.

#BanAtlas

Not Actually Atlas

• Extreme Member
  • Atlas Telamon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #113 on: March 27, 2018, 10:56:04 PM »
Well, I guess I have another double feature due to my incompetence. I bring dishonor to my family.

#BanAtlas

Not Actually Atlas

• Extreme Member
  • Atlas Telamon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #114 on: April 04, 2018, 06:51:51 PM »
So since we have two more question times scheduled, I think the next one will be this Saturday. There are two names left on this list and I don't know if Crazytater has been on recently so it'll probably be Craig. If anyone has any problems with this speak now or forever rest in peace

#BanAtlas

Jesse

• Extreme Member
  • Retired TM Youtuber
  • Awards Top contributors to the forum downloads. Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Former MotM winners 4 years on site Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site 2 years on site 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Old Channel
    • Awards
  • Xbox: YT Mysterio
  • PSN: YT_Mysterio
  • Steam: YT Mysterio
« Reply #115 on: April 04, 2018, 10:47:15 PM »
So since we have two more question times scheduled, I think the next one will be this Saturday. There are two names left on this list and I don't know if Crazytater has been on recently so it'll probably be Craig. If anyone has any problems with this speak now or forever rest in peace
Tater get's on everyday, I can ask him if he still wants to if you want? Since i have a bit more contact to him.

/mm Thanks Gold Knight for sig /mm
/mm MotM September '14 /mm
/mm Robo February '15 /mm
/mm 4th Demi Gods December '16 /mm
/mm YouTube: Mythical Monkey /mm

Not Actually Atlas

• Extreme Member
  • Atlas Telamon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #116 on: April 04, 2018, 11:01:13 PM »
Tater get's on everyday, I can ask him if he still wants to if you want? Since i have a bit more contact to him.
Please do, so  I can do him first? Honestly life has gotten so busy, I think I might just wrap up the series this month and Craig seems more like a series finale. I can tater on Saturday in that care.

#BanAtlas