Author Topic:  Fortnite  (Read 735 times)

CDJ

• RPG
  • Awards 2 years on site 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Creative Viperz
  • PSN: N/A
  • Steam: TotalMiner
Re: Fortnite
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2018, 05:41:17 AM »
I play this game all the time, itís probably not good for me.

7 solo wins
4 duo wins
7 squad wins
Level 67
Level 99 on battle pass

Iíve only played the game for just over 2 months now. Itís safe to say itís one of my favourite games right now.

What do you play on Jimbo?

Jim

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
  • Instagram @mrjamie99
  • Awards 3 years on site Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 2 years on site 1 year on site I AM THE LAW!
    • View Profile
    • My photography Facebook page!
    • Awards
  • Xbox: vJamie xD
  • Steam: Jimalene
« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2018, 05:06:44 PM »
I play this game all the time, itís probably not good for me.

7 solo wins
4 duo wins
7 squad wins
Level 67
Level 99 on battle pass

Iíve only played the game for just over 2 months now. Itís safe to say itís one of my favourite games right now.

What do you play on Jimbo?

Xbox one

3rd in the world to unlock Demigods
Jr Moderator given on January 2nd 2017
Global Moderator given on December 27th 2017
YouTube: Jimalene
bob [31|Dec 12:56 PM]: Howdy Jimster

Nefty

• Supreme Member
  • This Hotel Sucks
  • Awards Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners Former MotM winners 4 years on site 3 years on site 2 years on site 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
    • Awards
  • Xbox: GoatOnTheMoon
  • PSN: N/A
  • Steam: GoatOnTheMoon
« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2018, 12:15:21 AM »
Tried playing tonight. Solos didnt work well. i know i was new but the entire game's controls felt clunky. Whenever i would open a chest, i would slightly move and it wouldnt open so id have to restart. Same with healing and shields. The control bar switching between guns but not your pickaxe was also very confusing. I got a hang on building but switching between building and combat is ridiculous. I can see where people like the game but not me. I bet I could get the hang of it but the learning curve for beginners is insane. Especially without any kind of tutorial. Not a big fan. I will probably come back to it later.
Miner Of The Month - April 2014
My Youtube Channel

Gary

• Tester
  • Supreme Member
  • Steam: Conmaan ... ... Discord: Conmaan #9586
  • Awards 1 year on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: May 12, 2018, 05:52:31 AM »
Tried playing tonight. Solos didnt work well. i know i was new but the entire game's controls felt clunky. Whenever i would open a chest, i would slightly move and it wouldnt open so id have to restart. Same with healing and shields. The control bar switching between guns but not your pickaxe was also very confusing. I got a hang on building but switching between building and combat is ridiculous. I can see where people like the game but not me. I bet I could get the hang of it but the learning curve for beginners is insane. Especially without any kind of tutorial. Not a big fan. I will probably come back to it later.

At the outset focusing on getting used to the combat is the key, then worry about getting good at building once you build a solid foundation.

Link to my youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCo4rmelSOUB9YMM0Is-zWyQ