Author Topic:  Nintendo Thread.  (Read 4013 times)

Tom

• Global Moderator
  • Legendary Member
  • "Witness me! I live, I die, I live again."
  • Awards 1 year on site+100 posts Former MotM winners 3 years on site+600 posts I AM THE LAW! 2 years on site+300 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Nintendo Thread.
« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2014, 06:31:37 AM »

(smacks you)

being stupid is gona start to hurt around here.

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
  • Awards 3 years on site+600 posts Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site+300 posts Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site+100 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Jack Of Shades Youtube Gaming Channel
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2014, 04:34:31 AM »
All I am excited for is the release of not only Ocarina of Time on 3DS, but Majora's Mask. So this gives me a reason to buy one now, aside from Harvest Moon. <3 Such fond memories.

JD DRAGON 7

• Legendary Member
  • I'm a freelance builder.
  • Awards 2 years on site+300 posts 3 years on site+600 posts Awarded to exemplary forum members 1 year on site+100 posts Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: JD DRAGON 7
  • PSN: JD_DRAGON7
  • Steam: JD_DRAGON_7
« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2014, 03:04:49 AM »
All I am excited for is the release of not only Ocarina of Time on 3DS, but Majora's Mask. So this gives me a reason to buy one now, aside from Harvest Moon. <3 Such fond memories.
If you are into Zelda then hyrule warriors is a great game to get as well.
Growing old is inevitable but growing up is optional.
Wii U      JD_DRAGON_7
360        JD DRAGON 7
Ps3/ps4  JD_DRAGON7
Steam    JD_DRAGON_7

Jesse

• Extreme Member
  • Oldest Lasting TM Youtuber.
  • Awards Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Former MotM winners 4 years on site+1000 posts Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • YouTube: BOBsCAST
    • Awards
  • Xbox: YT Mysterio
  • PSN: YT_Mysterio
  • Steam: YT Mysterio
« Reply #18 on: December 13, 2014, 08:47:00 PM »
If you are into Zelda then hyrule warriors is a great game to get as well.
play super smash and tell me if its worth it anyone can tell me ill take mutipule opinions i wanna get a wii u for mario kart and super smash

/mm Thanks Gold Knight for sig /mm
/mm MotM September '14 /mm
/mm Robo February '15 /mm
/mm 4th Demi Gods December '16 /mm
/mm Youtube: BOBsCAST /mm

mm2woodman

• Elite Member
  • yo, woodman here
  • Awards 1 year on site+100 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: February 13, 2015, 11:33:21 PM »
Try Mario Maker! Mario Maker allows you to create your own Mario levels, and also download them!

Wiki: http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mario_Maker

Trailer:

Nintendo Videos at e3:

2. [/spolier]
ROTM of December 24th, 1988.mid
nice

The Gold Knight

• Elite Member
  • Ya hoser
  • Awards 3 years on site+600 posts Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site+300 posts Former MotM winners 1 year on site+100 posts Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13)
    • View Profile
    • Insert Clickbait Title Here!
    • Awards
  • Other: 何
« Reply #20 on: February 14, 2015, 02:25:06 PM »
To any Club Nintendo members, Flipnote Studio 3D is now available as a reward for free. It'll be in your To Do list, so you can just go get it now.

FunkyToast

• I send upon, an army of cats to do my bidding!
  • Awards 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: FunkyToast1
« Reply #21 on: February 15, 2015, 04:29:24 PM »
To any Club Nintendo members, Flipnote Studio 3D is now available as a reward for free. It'll be in your To Do list, so you can just go get it now.

Thank you very much Knight. ^u^
BioShock - Rapture Recreation (FunkyToast1's City of Rapture!)

II FerGie x 🍀

• Global Moderator
  • Legendary Member
  • Potato!
  • Awards Former MotM winners 4 years on site+1000 posts I AM THE LAW! Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site+100 posts Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: II FerGie x
  • PSN: II_FerGie_x
  • Steam: iifergiex
« Reply #22 on: April 09, 2015, 02:02:22 PM »
Mario Kart 8 200cc & DLC Pack 2

So Mario Kart 8 is getting even bigger on the 23rd with a free update which includes a 200cc mode for everyone and the 2nd DLC comes out the same day. If anyone is up for it we could all get around playing the new 200cc and the DLC's on the 23rd. If you're up for it just let me know. :)

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
  • Spring time DOOM BEE! getting ma flower on ^_^!
  • Awards 2 years on site+300 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site+100 posts Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13) Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Agykoo
« Reply #23 on: April 09, 2015, 02:10:34 PM »
does the AI still blatantly cheat? ;D ^_^
My point has finally been made ^_^ (viva la Agy!)

anywho

Under construction ^_^! (probably something spring/Doom Bee related XD) ^_^

II FerGie x 🍀

• Global Moderator
  • Legendary Member
  • Potato!
  • Awards Former MotM winners 4 years on site+1000 posts I AM THE LAW! Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site+100 posts Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: April 09, 2015, 02:25:49 PM »
does the AI still blatantly cheat? ;D ^_^

It's Mario Kart, don't ask such a silly question which you should already know. ;D

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
  • Awards 2 years on site+300 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site+100 posts Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13) Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: April 09, 2015, 02:32:05 PM »
It's Mario Kart, don't ask such a silly question which you should already know. ;D

hehe this is why i love you <3 ^_^

i remmber in 64, they would pick 2 people at random to hound you, but they were managable.

then in wii..........zomg in wii it was brutal ugly cheating.
consitly would i be in first place for all 3 laps and then right at the end of the final lap i would get hit with every thing, littrly inches from the finish line and drop to 5-6th place.....

also hated in wii how i could be in first place and get..........a green tutrle shell woooooooooo! wait what?
then peopel behind me get stars/bullits/lighting/ink/every thing!
i get nto giving first place the purple shell, but come on.....

i just lost all intrest sadly XD ^_^

anywho

II FerGie x 🍀

• Global Moderator
  • Legendary Member
  • Potato!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: April 09, 2015, 02:41:46 PM »
hehe this is why i love you <3 ^_^

i remmber in 64, they would pick 2 people at random to hound you, but they were managable.

then in wii..........zomg in wii it was brutal ugly cheating.
consitly would i be in first place for all 3 laps and then right at the end of the final lap i would get hit with every thing, littrly inches from the finish line and drop to 5-6th place.....

also hated in wii how i could be in first place and get..........a green tutrle shell woooooooooo! wait what?
then peopel behind me get stars/bullits/lighting/ink/every thing!
i get nto giving first place the purple shell, but come on.....

i just lost all intrest sadly XD ^_^

Fitted your whole post in a picture. :) There's an item in Mario Kart 8 called the "Super Horn" which can be obtained in any position but they're rare to get, especially in first place. Something cool which you can do using the horn is if you're doing a team race and the person in first is on your team and you've got the super horn, if the blue shell passes by you, you can use the horn and break the blue shell so it prevents hitting your team mate in first. You can also do this if they're not on your team but that would not benefit you.

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: April 09, 2015, 03:02:15 PM »

Fitted your whole post in a picture. :) There's an item in Mario Kart 8 called the "Super Horn" which can be obtained in any position but they're rare to get, especially in first place. Something cool which you can do using the horn is if you're doing a team race and the person in first is on your team and you've got the super horn, if the blue shell passes by you, you can use the horn and break the blue shell so it prevents hitting your team mate in first. You can also do this if they're not on your team but that would not benefit you.

hehe yep that happend more then once to me XD ^_^

cool on da super horn :O!

anywho

Rikka

• A love where no one gets hurt doesn't exist
  • Awards 2 years on site+300 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site+100 posts Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13)
    • View Profile
    • My Facebook page
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Fallen Lymiik
  • PSN: MonsterLymik
  • Steam: Lymiik
« Reply #28 on: April 09, 2015, 03:04:17 PM »
https://cp.nintendo.co.jp/us/
Smash Bros. Fighter Ballot Deadline for entry is 10/3/2015
"Do you want your favorite video-game character to join the battle in Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS/Wii U? Well, here's your chance. If you post a video-game character’s name, we’ll consider turning that character into a Smash fighter! Please limit your vote to one per person."

Sig made by me
Steam: Lymiik
Tumblr: http://lymiik.tumblr.com
PSN: MonsterLymik
Battle.net: Lymiik#11710

Jesse

• Extreme Member
  • Oldest Lasting TM Youtuber.
  • Awards Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Former MotM winners 4 years on site+1000 posts Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • YouTube: BOBsCAST
    • Awards
  • Xbox: YT Mysterio
  • PSN: YT_Mysterio
  • Steam: YT Mysterio
« Reply #29 on: December 13, 2015, 12:58:25 AM »
IGN reports a new nintendo counsel.
Spoiler for Hidden Content:
Nintendo Codename NX

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/06/01/report-nintendos-codename-nx-platform-will-be-android-based

/mm Thanks Gold Knight for sig /mm
/mm MotM September '14 /mm
/mm Robo February '15 /mm
/mm 4th Demi Gods December '16 /mm
/mm Youtube: BOBsCAST /mm