Author Topic:  Survival map  (Read 245 times)

Tyrael

• TM Survival Map Builder
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: SUPREMExSNIPER7
Survival map
« on: August 20, 2014, 07:37:17 PM »
Hi I started up a new survival map about a week ago and already have over 330 ratings and if you would like to join you are more than welcome. The map is fairly detailed for a survival map and increases in size daily. You may purchase a house or perhaps even build your own and fight others to the death outside of town. I can't really post any pictures right now due to the horrible quality from my ipad but if you would like to join and take some I would appreciate it. So far on the map I have built a Viking ship, griffon, many houses that are mostly different from one another, an admin sky base, a small wooden dragon, and a few other details as well as much more planned in the future. I'll be hosting often so come and join whenever you want my Gamertag is SUPREMExSNIPER7

Edit: hopefully the image I added works it's just a simple one I took with my poor quality ipad camera.

Updates to map: Viking ship added
                          SR-71 blackbird added and looking beautiful

Plans: Add Battleship after fixing waterway
         Add plane or fight jets
« Last Edit: August 27, 2014, 09:20:35 PM by Shadowslayd »
As iron sharpens iron, so a friend sharpens a friend.
      - King Solomon

Zoidberg

• Legendary Member
  • Awards Awarded for extraordinary testing services to our game. Awarded to exemplary forum members 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: v Zoidberg v
  • Steam: v_Zoidberg_v
Re: Survival map
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2014, 07:44:24 PM »
That's an awful lot of ratings for just a week, not to mention that it's a survival world...so the world must be impressive. I'll stop by sometime if I see you hosting.

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
  • Awards 3 years on site+600 posts Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site+300 posts Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site+100 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Jack Of Shades Youtube Gaming Channel
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2014, 08:14:56 PM »
Wow! Sounds VERY impressive, if you can get pics up, that would be great to! :)

Tyrael

• TM Survival Map Builder
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: SUPREMExSNIPER7
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2014, 07:53:11 PM »
The image is a little outdated not too much though but if you want to join I'm hosting right now and probably for the next few hours I can send you a game invite if you want too
As iron sharpens iron, so a friend sharpens a friend.
      - King Solomon