Author Topic:  Corp.  (Read 1288 times)

RXZ x REPLAYZz

Re: Corp.
« Reply #30 on: August 08, 2014, 09:19:47 PM »
Detail test on the building. Let me know if this is good or bad, just so I can continue around the entire building.

Spoiler for Hidden Content:

Looks epic so far! Try adding some light to it or even a helipad and helicopter on top? :D ;)

Jack Of Shades

« Reply #31 on: August 08, 2014, 09:21:47 PM »
Looks epic so far! Try adding some light to it or even a helipad and helicopter on top? :D ;)

Not to worry, Ares! I shall be adding much more after I finish the main building. It's almost done, and the most recent progress so far has been posted to the OP ^_^ But good idea, the Heli-pad! I was going to just add my office to the very top and be done. Maybe add a tall antenna with a light to it, but now I may do the helipad outside my office on the top floor. Thanks, Ares!

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
  • Awards 3 years on site+600 posts Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site+300 posts Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site+100 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Jack Of Shades Youtube Gaming Channel
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: August 14, 2014, 07:50:51 PM »
I've finished the main design of the tower FINALLY! Pictures to come, detailing is next, then interior lighting, then interior designing (Floors, office space, etc) :D

Dare_Will_Feral

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: August 15, 2014, 12:14:27 AM »
Looming better jack

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
  • Awards 3 years on site+600 posts Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site+300 posts Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site+100 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: August 23, 2014, 01:53:27 PM »
More detail done on the outside tower, the top floor office is done, lighting for the interior, nearly ready to begin work on the inside detail.

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: August 24, 2014, 01:52:03 AM »
This one can be closed now. :)